Page 65 of 194 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775115165 ... LastLast

Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Obama: Most liberal Senator, but running on cutting taxes
    "The ad also says Obama is "the Senate's 'most liberal,' " a claim that rests on flimsy evidence to say the least."

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2..._misleads.html

I truly think if the Dems had nominated a more moderate guy, McCain would be in big trouble right now.

Good thing McCain got the election wrapped up! It was touch and go for a while!

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    "The ad also says Obama is "the Senate's 'most liberal,' " a claim that rests on flimsy evidence to say the least."

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2..._misleads.html
    Saying that Obama is "The Senate's most liberal" is like saying so and so is the fastest running in the old folks home!
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 09-22-2008 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Good thing McCain got the election wrapped up! It was touch and go for a while!
    My point was if you believe the Democrats the economy is horrible, we are mired in another Vietnam, and Bush is the worst President ever. Yet their guy is running neck-and-neck with a Republican.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

It was close even before this economy mess however after this it's fairly safe to say that Bush is, far and above, the worst president ever to serve office without a major scandal.

Neck and neck?....maybe you better check those precious polls you covert so much.

In any case start your daily rant about liberal/conservative cities, school vouchers and how wonderful conservatives are.
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 09-22-2008 at 07:36 AM.

It was close even before this economy mess however after this it's fairly safe to say that Bush is, far and above, the worst president ever to serve office without a major scandal.
    You forgot about Carter.

Neck and neck?....maybe you better check those precious polls you covert so much.
    The polls are saying its close. How close do YOU think it is at the moment?

In any case start your daily rant about liberal/conservative cities, school vouchers and how wonderful conservatives are.
    Maybe you should just start typing 'that doesnt count' and 'they would have been better' over and over.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

FYI, I don't believe every poll on this election. I think McCain is gonna win by a fairly large margin.

Obama must be worried, he is paying ACORN $800,000 while they are commiting voter fraud:

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/09/1...d-in-michigan/

You forgot about Carter.
    What about Herbert Hoover? He did have that little blip known as the Great Depression.

just thought i would post this. h:
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

You forgot about Carter.

Not at all. Bush is far, far worse than Carter. We're just in the infancy of this economic crisis. The worst is yet to play out. Carter's economic crisis came mainly from the influence of economic tends and anomalies. Bush's crisis was from years of the basic conservative Laissez Faire philosophy.

The chickens are finally coming home to roost. You can scream about Carter all you like. The only thing to remember is that Carter left office 27 years ago. Bush is still in office so his legacy has yet to play out...

By the way McCain cannot on one hand say he's a conservative whiole on the other say he's going to clamp down on Wall Street with heavy regulation.............WHAT IM I SAYING....Of course McCain will say that...He'll say anything to get elected.

Also, you honestly believe McCain will win by a "Large margin".....

I'll tell you what I'll leave this board and never post here again if McCain wins....However you have to agree to do the same if Obama wins.....

Let's just see how strong your beliefs are!

Not at all. Bush is far, far worse than Carter. We're just in the infancy of this economic crisis. The worst is yet to play out. Carter's economic crisis came mainly from the influence of economic tends and anomalies. Bush's crisis was from years of the basic conservative Laissez Faire philosophy.
    Take off those glasses and put down the Kool-Aid.

Where's the gas lines? The double-digit inflation? The 22% prime interest rate? What's the misery index?

I'll tell you what I'll leave this board and never post here again if McCain wins....However you have to agree to do the same if Obama wins.....

Let's just see how strong your beliefs are!
    I will, but ONLY if the Justice Dept launches a full RICO investigation into ACORN before the election.

Why bet on a game where one side is openly cheating before the game even starts?

Why bet on a game where one side is openly cheating before the game even starts?
    You mean like voter caging?

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2008/...disqualify-co/

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politic...icle814237.ece

Or using foreclosure lists to prevent people from voting?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008...2008.democrats

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1221...googlenews_wsj

Of course, one side has already been convicted of attempting to block people from legally voting.

http://www.cmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dl...33/1001/NEWS01

http://www.cmonitor.com/apps/pbcs.dl...502090339/1221

What is it called when you accuse a person or group of doing something that another person or side has already done or is doing? I'll give you a hint.

"And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye? Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye? Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye."

I will, but ONLY if the Justice Dept launches a full RICO investigation into ACORN before the election.

I wondered what excuse you would use.

So if Obama wins surely it's not on his on merit but somehow or other he cheated?

You just don't have the belly to put your money where your mouth is. Save us time and just go ahead now and admit that you don't think McCain stands a chance...otherwise agree to this. You know as well as I that the election will be as close to honest as is possible. After all , you said McCain would win by a big margin so why not agree to this.

Do you even read you own links?

Those were mostly where Republicans were trying to keep current rules in place to avoid cheating!

And if you don't for a minute think Chicago is the home to the worst voting fraud in the US, you have no clue what you're talking about.