Page 89 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199139189 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,335 of 2908

Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

Interesting Mas Judt, I always figured you for a man of some integrity yet those ads being full of **** doesn't seem to bother you. You really believe it don't you?
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Yeah, because we've had so many more 9/11's since the War on Terror started.
    I think you're confusing correlation and causation again.

probably so...

An old shaman gave me a charm that he swore would prevent the owner from being attacked by an elephant, wildebeest, and buffalo..and it also prevented maulings from siberian white tigers.

Since I have had it, I have never been attacked by an elephant, wildebeest, or buffalo...and the siberian white tigers stay away from me too.

Wow...that shaman's charm really works.

What's the question?

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM
    Answer my question: don't you want to live in the people's utopia?
    There is no such place. Rephrase or explain the question better.

FYI, this appears to be a trolling question.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

No matter how you guys slice it, spin it, or deny it the fact remains:

Not one terrorist attack on US soil since Bush declared the War on Terror.
    Under Clinton the attacks were repeated over and over.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by GLW View Post
    An old shaman gave me a charm that he swore would prevent the owner from being attacked by an elephant, wildebeest, and buffalo..and it also prevented maulings from siberian white tigers.

Since I have had it, I have never been attacked by an elephant, wildebeest, or buffalo...and the siberian white tigers stay away from me too.

Wow...that shaman's charm really works.
    Were you attacked by any of those animals before you were given the charm?

Thus your analogy is flawed.

No it it not flawed. The future behavior of any group is NOT predicated on their past behavior.

Also, you are STILL equating 9/11 - War on Terror - and Iraq.

Had you been doing that with Afghanistan, I could see the connection...but Iraq had NOTHING to do with 9/11 and ALL of the reasons for us being there have been shown to be at best flawed...and at worst, LIES.

The world did NOT change Sept. 11, 2001. That simply was the day that the US was forced to realize that we are part of a world community that has an issue with safety, terrorism, and crazy zealots.

I could see you saying the world changed in 1972 with the Olympics at Munich...but it is pretty arrogant for Americans to only take notice of it when the attack happens on their own soil.

So...you are willing to throw out the Constitution, all the ideals Americans ahve been raised to believe in - for the mantra of "we are safer from those terrorists" ?

In so doing, you choose to live in fear and become less than what you were before 9/11/2001.

Sounds like YOU have let those bad old terrorist change you....and they have therefore won with you.

No matter how you guys slice it, spin it, or deny it the fact remains:

Under Clinton the attacks were repeated over and over.
    How many terrorist attacks were there on US soil under Bill Clinton's administration? How many under George W. Bush's?

Not one terrorist attack on US soil since Bush declared the War on Terror. Under Clinton the attacks were repeated over and over.
    Really? Name one under Clinton. I can't think of any.

Now before you jump head first into this remember what you wrote.

In any case: When did he declares the so-called "War on Terror"? Seems to me there were those anthax attacks...opps!

But yeah the war of terror....COOL!!!!!! It also works on Aliens from outer space.....I haven't seen any since Bush made announcement. Also, Sasquatch must have heard of that declaration too! Seems he is staying away!

Oh, and this is not true. George Bush declared the war on terror in 9/20/2001.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/relea...0010920-8.html

There were several anthrax attacks on US citizens after that date.

http://www.gwu.edu/~cih/anthraxinfo/...at_attacks.htm

Consequently, your statement is not true.

No it it not flawed. The future behavior of any group is NOT predicated on their past behavior.
    Do what?!?!? Are you nuts? That statement takes the cake for pure idiocracy. I may have to remove my Fox sig and replace it with that gem.

Gee, I hope the Nazi Party doesn't ever become a viable party over here. After all, past behavior doesn't count.

Also, you are STILL equating 9/11 - War on Terror - and Iraq.
    Because Saddam was flaunting his paying of suicide bomber's families had nothing to do with terror.

Again... ZERO attacks on us since the War on Terror began.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    1993 World Trade Center bombing...

Oklahoma City....
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Because Saddam was flaunting his paying of suicide bomber's families had nothing to do with terror.
    How many of the 9/11 hijackers' families did Saddam pay? Which one's did he pay?

Quote Originally Posted by Reality_Check View Post
    How many terrorist attacks were there on US soil under Bill Clinton's administration? How many under George W. Bush's?
    Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post

Are you people this dense? Forgetful? Really, what gives?

Feb 26, 1993: World Trade Center bombing.
    Aug 7, 1998: US Embassy bombings in Tanzania and Kenya
    Oct 12, 2000: USS Cole bombing

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    1993 World Trade Center bombing...

Oklahoma City....

My bad...I guess we should not vote for Obama becuase of this!

One question though: All of these terror attacks on US soil and off of US soil during the Clinton Admin yet if you go back and look this wasn't like a top priority for Bush in his run for the presidency. One would think that with all of those attacks Bush would have taken action the first day he was in office and 9/11 would have been prevented.

By the way what state was that Cole bombing in again? :-)