Page 93 of 194 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103143193 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 2908

Thread: Obama/Biden vs. McCain/Palin

How long can you avoid answering my question?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

And I loved the "They hate America" part that cropped up every so often in Mooselini's words last night.

She failed to answer questions - both are guilty of that...but she had nothing beyond talking points....she was lucky (or was it by design) that follow ups and give and take was not allowed in the format.

The old 9/11 - what about the fact that there was NO Al Qaeda in Iraq before we invaded.... The hijackers credited with the 9/11 damage were mostly Saudi's.

Strange how ONLY Democrats were attacked with the anthrax stuff....and on it goes.

The lack of willingness to even look beyond your own view is what makes it impossible to discuss things....your frame is so limited.

So exactly where does social responsibility apply in your view of being patriotic?

Quote Originally Posted by GLW View Post
    If past behavior was proof of future events, then every investment in any venture advertised would not have the "Past performance is no true indicator of future performance"
    Ummm, that's a disclaimer. Put there for legal reasons. On an investment idea.

Completely different than examining a guy's voting record and showing his voting patterns.

Again, show me ONE tax cut Obama has voted for. Show me ONE tax increase he voted against. Show me ONE anti-abortion vote he cast.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    How long can you avoid answering my question?
    Look moron, I'll type slow:

I......don't.....understand.....the....question... .. Rephrase.....it.....or......explain....it.....Then ........I......can....answer....it.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

The lack of willingness to even look beyond your own view is what makes it impossible to discuss things....your frame is so limited.
    Like Clinton getting a pass on killing innocents over bad intelligence, but Bush being evil for doing the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Look moron, I'll type slow:

I......don't.....understand.....the....question... .. Rephrase.....it.....or......explain....it.....Then ........I......can....answer....it.
    Do you want to live in the worker's utopia?

What is so hard to understand about that question? Which word is not in your vocabulary?

Where is the deficiency in your fvcking education that you can't answer a simple yes/no question?
    Simon McNeil

Be on the lookout for the Black Trillium, a post-apocalyptic wuxia novel released by Brain Lag Publishing available in all major online booksellers now.
    Visit me at Simon McNeil - the Blog for thoughts on books and stuff.

I answered it so..........

"Answer the f'ing question"

Quote Originally Posted by SimonM View Post
    Do you want to live in the worker's utopia?
    I'll play.

Where is this "worker's utopia" located? What's the climate like? Who is the mayor? Is it a city? A state? A province? What's the life expectancy there? Who are the major employers there?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I answered it so..........
    And you think private property is theft.

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    I only vote for people I can support. If a good liberal was running I would consider voting. However when you have a race with two conservatives I will not support either.
    So your not voting now?

Is Obama conservative in your opinion?

"Completely different than examining a guy's voting record and showing his voting patterns. "

Total nonsequitor

The response was that you were saying all of the things on Bush's watch had PREVENTED another terrorist attack in the US and your proof was simply that there had not been one. There was no mention of ANYONE'S voting patterns.

Of course, it WAS pointed out that you had omitted instances that did not support your thesis.

The point that was made is that correlation is not causality. You stated that my example of the shaman charm was incorrect because those evil terrorists hated America and were going to attack us here or there (ok...I am adding a bit of emphasis to your words...but you hopefully get the gist and if not... )

Simply because there have not been any further attacks on the US like 9/11 does not mean the war and Homeland security have had anything to do with it.

They have often touted the foiled attempts but have never been able to give an example of even one. Well, not true, there WAS the instance of the complete idiots in Florida who were arrested for talking like they were thinking about making a plan at some undisclosed instance in the future...and they were all US folks.... Even Fox news stopped talking about those guys after their complete idiocy was revealed.... AS in couldn't pour pi$$ out of a boot with the instructions written on the heal stupid....

You are still making a connection between correlations and cause that is invalid.

GLW - I know as a fact that there have been attempts made that never ended up in the news. Our single biggest factor in our defense is the stunning stupidity demonstrated by the perps and the fact that our folks now, at least, have one eye open.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

This video is great. It follows the money through the whole subprime mess.

Mas, you will really like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NU6fuFrdCJY

Simply because there have not been any further attacks on the US like 9/11 does not mean the war and Homeland security have had anything to do with it.
    Let's just assume your right. Ok. Play along.

How will cutting the military and intelligence budgets as Obama wants to do, make us any safer?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Let's just assume your right. Ok. Play along.

How will cutting the military and intelligence budgets as Obama wants to do, make us any safer?
    I don't know about you but I don't hide inside my house wondering that if I go outside if the terrorist will get me!......and if they cut the military budget it won't change my feeling one way or the other.

However if you are afraid to walk out of your house maybe you can get some local martial artists to bodyguard for ya.