ROFLOL This video shows we all do the same art!

----10 minutes of training clips is hardly a good sampling. If its all the same, why did Fung Chun show a version to Leung Ting (documented in LT's book "Roots and Branches of Wing" and on video) that included a strange version of the Siu Lim Tao form and a technique and body structure different from what you showed to me? If its all the same, why is the video footage of Fung Keung on both his website and Sifu Gary's website different than what Fung Chun showed, and again...different from what you showed me? If its all the same, why is the instructional video produced by Fung Lim of all the San Sik different from Fung Chun....different from Fung Keung...and different from what you showed me? If its all the same, why did you tell Sifu Gary in his forum that what you showed me was an altered or diluted "public" version? If its all the same, why did you tell me when I was training with you that Henry Mui taught both a public and a private version of his art?

Judge for yourself and search and prove all things for yourself!

---I agree! But that's a little hard to do when people purposefully mislead you!