Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do you think is the coolest Kung Fu weapon?

Cool What do you think is the coolest Kung Fu weapon?

I like the spear and sword but every country has that. I've always liked the Monks Spade, Three Section Staff and Iron Fan. What's your pick? You have 108 to choose from so make it good.

Last edited by Leonidas; 12-07-2001 at 07:21 PM.
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother

my fist
    |) /-\ | | |
    | / \ |_| |__

rope dart, if you caught the kung fu championships in orlando you saw an incrediable demosrtation of this rare weapon.
    http://www.kungfuUSA.net

The fan!! I'm so excited at the prospect that I could be learning a fan set soon!

3 section staff, no contest. It's long! No, it's short! It's rigid! No, it's flexible! It thumps! No, it binds!

Plus, it's so purty.
    All my fight strategy is based on deliberately injuring my opponents. -
    Crippled Avenger

"It is the same in all wars; the soldiers do the fighting, the journalists do the shouting, and no true patriot ever get near a front-line trench, except on the briefest of propoganda visits...Perhaps when the next great war comes we may see that sight unprecendented in all history, a jingo with a bullet-hole in him."

First you get good, then you get fast, then you get good and fast.

I think dear horns are pretty cool, the ones on CTHD where a little wierd though
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

deer horns, iron fan, 3 section staff and twin hook swords.

Plus long weapons with blades at the end (other than spear).
    I have a signature.

Guys, this thread is about the coolest weapons, not the weirdest. Deer horns? Where do you come up with this stuff?

I like the broadsword.

Put down whatever, Just keep 'em comin.

Swords on Parade.......
    "If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is p00ntang."-Animal Mother

Rope darts are **** cool, so are the deerhorn knives and the bagua "big" dao (a huge-ass two handed broadsword designed to cut horses out from under cavalry). I always liked the judges' pens, too, they just look so evil.

Steel Whip, gim ,broadsword, and oddly enough..........the plain ol staff.

Rope dart,chain whip are fun to play,but the dai so gee,loi bo gik and sam gee kwan are cool and my faves.

tiger lui

the what?, may we have that again in english please.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Chain whip most definitely. The thing just looks scary. Takes a long time to learn and not hit yourself with.

SanHeChuan

dai so gee = long short pole
    loi bo gik = commonly called 'gik'
    sam gee kwan = three sectional staff

Tiger Lui

do I think who I think you are? your choice of weapons sounds awfully familiar to one of my seniors Dave Bower. But I might be wrong.

anyway, my favs are chain whip, spear, dai do.