I will say things, thoughts. But action from my says should be discussed with an authority of the Health Care-Medical Industry (industries). I merely share conceptualizations. No_Know Consider the source of the information/data/say...

Part of making walking better seemed to include a clear spine. Some get hugs to get a cracking sound from their back and relief. Some lay down and get pressed by hand fist elbow or foot...One situation is when your stuff is already pressed in. Exhale, while compressing your back muscles along the spine. This contraction excludes the banks that is your back.

I usually use a turning to get the cracking sound action. Part is isolated part is rotated. There is rotated at an angle. Less angle might can yield greater efficiency.

I started this post thinking of how I attempted to adjust my hip/thigh--down on one side, top leg forward adjust from the knee for effect. There is a push I would do at the back of the hip understanding the trapped air (if you would) was in the crook of the back (lumbar-sacral~), that worked for pop sound yet later realised also to rotate/press-pull/twist Upper middle back, revealing a crack sound stream.

There's where you feel it. Then there is where it Is or to where it got. Work the support areas to benefit and rid yourself of the offending discomfort/inhibit zone.

Discomfort might have roots or support areas as might a bruise or Tired/Fatigue or you--your feet. When you go to put your foot ("Out of Africa" and it has not moved sufficiently; one might stumble, trip or otherwise fall. Modern Mixed Martial Artists find favor with taking-ish a persons legs. Remove the support for the core to be more greatly removeable.

I No_Know