Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Kyokushin vs. Drunken Boxing vid

lol!

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    he will simply respond that this stands as testament to the fact that most people here don't do "authentic" kung fu,
    I hate to wake you up from your 24 year long martial arts sleep, but most people anywhere don´t do authentic kung fu!

It is called the Mcdojo/kwoon phenomenom that shows 90% plus of kwoons to be MCKWOONS (and the same is more or less true for karate dojos as well). That is a fact! Are you denying it?

Or are you saying that this phenomom holds true everywhere else, except in this forum? Lol.

I tell you something, everytime one of your "kung fu" friends here makes a joke about "chi f@rts" or how kung fu forms training is apparently "useless" or even how kung fu "does not address groundfighting/real fighting etc.etc, etc then they are proving my point and verifying the existance of the Mcdojo/phenomenom.

In short you and your friends verify the existance of the Mcdojo phenomenom every time you post in this forum giving your "kung fu" advice.LOL!

So be a nice boy and wake up!

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn
    but he seems to forget that there are plenty of "traditional" (based on his criteria) guys on here who do just fine, including weathering the storm of "MMA abuse", without being churlish in their estimation of those they may disagree with,
    Wait a minute!

You are saying that one cannot react abusively to the "MMA abuse" and has to "weather" it in a KUNG FU forum?

You show more and more where your sympaphies are. Thank you for your "honesty".

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn
    and as such, do not end up alienating the vast majority of posters with whom they come into contact with, despite there being a difference of opinion;
    Most people who are "alienated" are the (there are exceptions) MMA-ists and you know it!

Why don´t you tell Reverend Tap about the hate campaign and the flow of discitfulness and lies coming from your kickboxer friends lkfmdc and Sanjuro ronin? Oh you don´t know what I am talking about? Oh that is fine then because as you said before, "morality is relative"....lol.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-28-2009 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post
    Not really, but that is what some of the guys here would want you to believe.
    I'm basing it on my own observations, thank you.

With all due respect as you yourself mentioned you are relatively new here and many of the posters here are veterans in these and other forums. They know their game. When they have it "in" for somebody they will "gang up" and do their best to project a false image of that person.

All I have done has been to react and I believe so would many others if they were confronted by such postsSNIP)
    How would you react Reverend Tap if these people had decided to spew out lies to discredit you?
    First, being completely objective, I have no more reason to believe your assertion that these things are lies than I do to believe their veracity. I'm not making a judgment in either direction, as I lack sufficient information to do so, so if you're worried about other people damaging your reputation with me, you needn't.

Second, I get people making up garbage about me all the friggin' time. This is the only MA forum I visit; most of my online activities are in the political realm, and you'd better believe there are some hardcore liars in politics, particularly given that I hold rather unorthodox political views. So how do I react? I correct the misconceptions when I care to, and otherwise don't engage with people who are just out to smear me. I certainly don't get abusive right back, as that accomplishes nothing whatsoever and only serves to garner the people doing the smearing more attention.

I am making my credible posts in the Wing Chun forum which has stricter controls on people who are only here to spew lies. Go and see for yourself.
    I don't train in WC anymore (been training Pai Lum for the past couple of years), so I haven't really looked in that forum.

And what do you think of the credibility of lkfmdc, kansuke and Sanjuro for lying and repeating the lies aimed at my person. Or are you selective with your morality as well, like our friend taai gihk yahn?
    Again, don't know that they're lies, don't know that they're not, can't make a judgment based on that.

Others have in the past DISCUSSED any differences they may have had with me but these handfull are happier with their character assassination attempts that only shows their own insecurity regarding their own approach and the promotion of their egos and/or MA businesses.
    I'm sorry, but you're really not in a position to call people out on not calmly talking things through. Whoever "started it," you're throwing around far more insults and accusations than anyone else, keeping the flames well-fanned. Again, personal observation. If you don't want to be perceived that way, your only realistic option is to stop acting that way.

Guys, just stop, we know he is a troll, he has been banned before and will probably be again.
    It isn't worth ruining every thread he shows up in.
    Truly, just ignore him.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    if you guys would simply agree to disagree, we wouldn't have all this wasted space and time on the forums.
    People are entitled to their own opinions. If we discussed things like grownups without the name calling from both sides, and the,"I'm better cuz of this n that.."
    Without the trolling, without the forum stalking, without the ratpacking, without the namecalling, thread derailing from BOTH sides, we wouldn't HAVE both sides, we would have dialogue.-knock off the constant comments about who is real and who is not, who is or isn't a glorified kickboxer, etc. We all know who is who by now. So what?
    it really isn't of any importance. Certainly not worth all this bullsh1t.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    if you guys would simply agree to disagree, we wouldn't have all this wasted space and time on the forums.
    People are entitled to their own opinions. If we discussed things like grownups without the name calling from both sides, and the,"I'm better cuz of this n that.."
    Without the trolling, without the forum stalking, without the ratpacking, without the namecalling, thread derailing from BOTH sides, we wouldn't HAVE both sides, we would have dialogue.-knock off the constant comments about who is real and who is not, who is or isn't a glorified kickboxer, etc. We all know who is who by now. So what?
    it really isn't of any importance. Certainly not worth all this bullsh1t.
    On a side note, the tags on this thread are hilarious.
    Like I have said before, ignore is your friend, though from the PM's I have gotten it seems that even though I have him on ignore, he still likes to talk about me.
    Which is sweet, in a stalkerish kind of way.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post

On a side note, the tags on this thread are hilarious.

they are also an indication of how "hardwork" is perceived here.....
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

thread tags are one of the best things about this place, they always crack me up.

as soon as a 'mature' adult stoops to calling me ninny names on the playground is the moment i no longer take them seriously. unless its funny, then i take them humorously.

For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    they are also an indication of how "hardwork" is perceived here.....
    and myself
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Tap View Post
    I'm basing it on my own observations, thank you.
    That is what some of the guys here would want you to think.

Quote Originally Posted by Reverend Tap
    First, being completely objective, I have no more reason to believe your assertion that these things are lies than I do to believe their veracity. I'm not making a judgment in either direction, as I lack sufficient information to do so, so if you're worried about other people damaging your reputation with me, you needn't.
    You may have had enough interaction with dirt bags to not fall for these pranks, lies and false accusations. Others haven´t!

Some people here actually believe their vile accusations while others believe them to be knowledgable kung fu exponents. I don´t know which is worst!

Second, I get people making up garbage about me all the friggin' time. This is the only MA forum I visit; most of my online activities are in the political realm,
    Political realm? You have my sympaphies.

and you'd better believe there are some hardcore liars in politics,
    Are you sure that some of them are not posting here? I mean, the world of politics must surely have wannabe "kung fu" experts wanting to sell some MA business or just to project a tough image and who will say and do anything to anyone who "threatens" their interests???

Quote Originally Posted by Reveren Tap
    particularly given that I hold rather unorthodox political views.
    I hold unorthodox political views as well. I am curious about yours but please PM me with those if you like to share them as we don´t want to give these guys an excuse to start an hate campaign against you as well.

So how do I react? I correct the misconceptions when I care to,
    That is what I try to do.

and otherwise don't engage with people who are just out to smear me.
    Sometimes when one does not respond then it is taken by others as running scared or admitting guilt.

I certainly don't get abusive right back, as that accomplishes nothing whatsoever and only serves to garner the people doing the smearing more attention.
    I see your point there but then I don´t think that I have been that abusive. Sometimes I do respond by telling them that they are liars and immoral, but then they are as they are making false accusations, including fabricating posts and attributing them to my sifu and to me, on past occassions.

I don't train in WC anymore (been training Pai Lum for the past couple of years), so I haven't really looked in that forum.
    If you do look then you will see better through the smear campaign.

Again, don't know that they're lies, don't know that they're not, can't make a judgment based on that.
    But others do make judgements based on that!

In the past I have had other posters´ negative responses based on the negative "publicity" of these know nothing kickboxers. Recently one of these posters was decent enough to apologize when he realized what he had done.

I'm sorry, but you're really not in a position to call people out on not calmly talking things through. Whoever "started it," you're throwing around far more insults and accusations than anyone else, keeping the flames well-fanned. Again, personal observation. If you don't want to be perceived that way, your only realistic option is to stop acting that way.
    You have made some wise statements in your post. I would suggest that you direct a few of them to the MMA-ist kickboxers (here to sell their MMA and "kung fu" at the expense of Traditional Kung fu approach) on this thread.

If you just look at their comments since your last post, you will see the real elements that are fanning the flames here.

P.S. Take a look at the "interesting" tags on the bottom of this page. Yep, it sure looks like I am the one fanning the flames, doesn´t it?
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 01-29-2009 at 03:41 PM.