Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: how is bullshido?

Let me get this straight: After now blaming your defeat on chronic osteoarthritis, why are you still over on Bullshido asking for a rematch and calling for even more e-challenges?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

why don't you put up or shut up 1bad?
    you seem to be going off about that the most.

I wonder if you are capable of living up to your own expectations?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Let me get this straight: After now blaming your defeat on chronic osteoarthritis, why are you still over on Bullshido asking for a rematch and calling for even more e-challenges?
    See, this where you demonstrate your lack of reading comprehension.

I rocked his ass with chronic osteoarthritis.

The only thing to "blame" was the stupidity of the ref giving Anthony a positional advantage at restart. I'm not the only one who has noticed that. I can't really blame anthony for that since I would do the same in the given circumstance.

As far as calling for more e challenges, so far its been a wonderful duckfest of people coming out saying they want to fight and are "coming over" yet are unable to get out of their own town, osirus, boyd, bsd, hedgehogey etc etc. Boyd, "needed two months to get his cardio up" and then vanished at game time. LMAO!!
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-16-2009 at 08:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

In a word , NO. He'll never fight anyone. Notice that the prerequisite for him dropping challenges is at least a two state barrier. He would NEVER dare drop the "come to my gym" challenge with a local. So far he's done it at least 5 times. The first one to my knowledge was JFS. My asking "where would he find you" lent him to make the same challenge to me which then ensued a ring around the rosy of "whoTF are you" games. I found out; he shat a brick. Before that it was " you'll just have to trust me to tell you my info AFTER you come to Austin". Talk about ultra puzzy.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-16-2009 at 08:06 AM.

Requoted for emphasis

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    Okay. We tried bargaining. Then I attempted humiliation with gay jokes. Then I ignored you.

Let's try something else.

1bad65: What is it that you are hoping to accomplish with your continued bantering? You're in a quagmire. You have no respect here on this board because we all see you as a veritable flamethrower. Your original goal was to publish to the world that Rudy Abel sent out challenge matches left and right and never lived up to them. Well, he lived up to one. Then your goal changed and your mission was to ridicule him for the ear grind excuse. Then you became obsessed with Tom Fox or whatever. Now it's about Wolfgang.

It's really no wonder you're a Bush supporter. No, it's the WMD's. No, it's Iraqi Freedom. No, it's fighting them there so we don't have to fight them here.......LOL......

When you try to post something here, you're going to get ridiculed, just like your boxing video.

Do you really think that you can make some kind of point, achieve success, and gain something that will contribute to building character? You can, but there's really only one option: Suck it up, be a man, realize that you're involved in some kind of character-assassination that has a reflexive character-assassination backlash, evaluate the consequences, and walk away. This is about as simple as it gets. Get over your ego, move on, be kind, rewind.

There's nothing here, my man. You're not doing anything to benefit anybody; in all reality, all you're doing is harming others and yourself. It's bad karma. Can I appeal to your religion? Is this really the kind of compassion you espouse? Did Jesus and his disciples "ear grind" the merchants at the temple in Jerusalem after they overturned the tables and scales? Did they "ear grind" the servant of the high priest at Gethesemane? Did they call up the masters of the Pharisees to tell them that they were plotting against Christ? Did they supply video footage of the resurrection on demand?

Look. Nobody cares. The only reason mr. Fox is involved is that you're trashing him online.

Right now, you are like that dude on the Foot-Fist Way. You're OBSESSED, and you're not doing anything good. If you directed all of your passion here on this board to training, you'd be friggin' awesome man. UFC material.

Why don't you try to do something really astounding, beneficial, and something that demonstrated martial character? Do what every martial artist knows to do, from the moment he walks out hte door of his first lesson, but one you've clearly missed:

Just know when to walk away from a fight.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-16-2009 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

In case you haven't noticed, I'm not trolling Internet forums saying I have the "real MMA". I'm not trolling under multiple accounts, like "KungFuDoesWork".

I've admitted I'm a 37-year old GJJ blue belt hobbyist. I happen spar with guys at the gym, some are fighters. I hold my own. Nothing special.

If Rudy, or his bitch Tom Fox, or 'Rashad Smith' do show up, I'm ready to go right then and there.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by SifuExcuses View Post
    Who tapped to an 'ear grind'? You or him?

Now STFU.

The only thing to "blame" was the stupidity of the ref giving Anthony a positional advantage at restart.
    Actually you've blamed your knees, your ref, your clothes, the ring, your ear, and steroids. You also said you let him win. Did I miss any other excuses?

As far as calling for more e challenges, so far its been a wonderful duckfest of people coming out saying they want to fight and are "coming over" yet are unable to get out of their own town, osirus, boyd, bsd, hedgehogey etc etc. Boyd, "needed two months to get his cardio up" and then vanished at game time. LMAO!!
    You forgot Knifefighter, Taylor, Bagua Bear, and Djimbe's intructor as well.

And notice YOU are the common denominator here.
    Last edited by 1bad65; 02-16-2009 at 08:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SifuICantLet itGo View Post
    In a word , NO. He'll never fight anyone. Notice that the prerequisite for him dropping challenges is at least a two state barrier.
    Oklahoma is two states away from Texas?

So far he's done it at least 5 times. The first one to my knowledge was JFS.
    Got any proof of those allegations?

My asking "where would he find you" lent him to make the same challenge to me which then ensued a ring around the rosy of "whoTF are you" games. I found out; he shat a brick. Before that it was " you'll just have to trust me to tell you my info AFTER you come to Austin". Talk about ultra puzzy.
    Yeah, I'm terrified of a fat guy who gassed out in under a minunte and taps to an 'ear grind'.

Dude, maybe you should spend less time crying on the 'Net and more time working. Once you get Anthony's $1000 show money, he has said he will gladly beat you AGAIN.

ultra self humiliation

Quote Originally Posted by SifuAbel View Post

Oh...wow... I'll bet you wish you hadn't posted that

To the OP:

The YMAS forum of Bullshido is very much like this thread. Drama Queens, Trolls, Comedians and some good posting. Other sections tend to be more serious.

From what I have seen posts do not get deleted, they will get moved to trollshido though. Trollshido is the wastebasket of the forum where off topic and bad trolling get deposited.

It can be a very entertaining site. Give it a try.

And now back to today's episode of "keyboard gladiators!" with limited commercial interruption.

You forgot Knifefighter, Taylor, Bagua Bear, and Djimbe's intructor as well.

I don't know where you got Djimbe's instructor from. I've never talked to the man. I've told Djimbe himself to go fly a kite but you seem hell bent in including him for some reason. Can you provide the link to what you think is a challenge?

Knifefighter, never got around to it. Never showed at my school, lost interest some years later.

Taylor is a giant coward that needed special permission to come to me for some reason. When he could could have just showed up. It was KNOWN where and when I was go to be in Miami. HE offered to come by and never did. He even ADMITTED TO NOT BEING IN TOWN. lmao @ TAYLOR. is he another "I don;t travel for fights" do boy like you? ROFL!! "i wanna fight you so bad that i want you to spend money chasing me across the country." hahahahahahsahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Bagua bear is a funny choice. you should really read the thread before you choose them. He turned out to be a total fraud. Claiming to be in NY when his IP was from north carolina. He had a third party, who didn't like me, step up with a venue and he tap danced like Gregory Hines. Like you, he wouldn't give his info as to who he was. he wanted me to come to his "seminar". Where ? when ? who? blank....Its in plain text. But since when are you concerned with facts?

Whats funny to me is that you came on to the scene straight out of left field into something that has beat all to do with you. You "volunteered" yourself to this crusade. In a sick, sad, way you saw an opportunity to latch on to some hot bed topic and scrape out as much attention as possible. You're an attention whore through and through. EVEN AFTER you are proven wrong and ridiculed you come back for more and more. Its disturbing how socially vapid you are.

Histrionic_personality_disorder

This seems to some up you behavior. I think you're ready for the realm of ignore. You can join un-kansuke-sai in the limbo of irrelevance.

P.S. to question whether or not you are long distance challenge dropper is to deny history you made HERE just a few days ago. Buh bye , asshole.
    Last edited by SifuAbel; 02-16-2009 at 10:55 AM.

Show the proof that I've dropped 5 e-challenges, including one on JFS.

Put up or shut up.

And put some ice on that ear.

I'm terrified
    Dude, that first true thing you've said.

Still waiting on that proof....

LOL, just go back to when you dropped to MK. that was, what, last week? LMAO. You said the same thing to me, jfs, omar, tom fox, his wife, MK. Oh wait thats 6.

You seem to think that people will some how say, "oh, look at that he isn't really a dweeb because he made the "PROVE IT" remark. The other guy must be lying."

Nope, doesn't work, you are a dweeb, a spastic dweeb.

Oh lord its just so sad.