Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: (HUmorous ?) Red And Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun seminar announcement!!

T, this must be a truly awesome art. Truly these warriors must possess magnificent internal energy and their very gaze can bring sickness and death.

Please enlighten me on where I can attend this seminar. The cost is irrelevant as the skills to be learned there will be invaluable. May I bring some knuckleheaded glorified kickboxers with me on which to practice my new skills.

Grandmaster Lung Phlegm
    Teal Handkerchief Wing Chun

How should we address you?

Grand pooba?

Quote Originally Posted by wcextreme View Post
    I hate to break it to you, but your gig is up. You're stealing and repackaging someone else's idea of repackaged CMA's.You're a rogue clone from the midwest. Admit it.
    I am not offended by your insults but pity you. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger. This indicates that you haven't yet learned to focus that anger into productive action (what we in RBCFWCK call diffused emotion). You should attend the RBCFWCK workshop.

Quote Originally Posted by m1k3 View Post
    T, this must be a truly awesome art. Truly these warriors must possess magnificent internal energy and their very gaze can bring sickness and death.

Please enlighten me on where I can attend this seminar. The cost is irrelevant as the skills to be learned there will be invaluable. May I bring some knuckleheaded glorified kickboxers with me on which to practice my new skills.

Grandmaster Lung Phlegm
    Teal Handkerchief Wing Chun
    RBCFWCK is indeed an awesome art and needs to be experienced firsthand to really be appreciated. I will PM you with details of the workshop. I'm sorry but we do not mingle with mere sport fighters; we only practice our skills among ourselves since only we have the skills to deal with our deadly art (remember, this was THE art that defeated the Shaolin monks!). You will come to understand this after you are indoctrinated.

As far as using "internal power" goes, when you attend the RBCFWCK workshop you'll see that our engine goes beyond internal power.

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    I am not offended by your insults but pity you. You seem to have a lot of pent up anger. This indicates that you haven't yet learned to focus that anger into productive action (what we in RBCFWCK call diffused emotion). You should attend the RBCFWCK workshop.
    No thanks. I've been jipped of more than enough money with these gimmicks. Where'd you steal "diffused emotion" from? Are you offering counseling services too? Is there a Human Relations department for disgruntled victims? Or is everything non-refundable?

Is your Grandmaster a business man or a dyed-in-the-wool killer?

*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    How should we address you?

Grand pooba?
    Now you're being silly. I am just the US representative of the RBCFWCKIF (Red and Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun Kuen International Federation), as conferred upon me by the Grandmaster and Gatekeeper of RBCFWCK.

No thanks. I've been jipped of more than enough money with these gimmicks. Where'd you steal "diffused emotion" from? Are you offering counseling services too? Is there a Human Relations department for disgruntled victims? Or is everything non-refundable?

Is your Grandmaster a business man or a dyed-in-the-wool killer?

*sigh*

I cannot divulge information pertaining to our Grandmaster and Gatekeeper until you take the blood oath of secrecy.

RBCFWCK is not a gimmick. It is an ultra-advanced fighting system, built around a multi-layered conceptual framework of universal fighting principles. RBCFWCK not only makes the most efficient use of biomechanics, but involves the holistic application of focused intent and emotion (as opposed to diffused emotion).

Why the heck did you guys kill the brave Shaolin monks and let the cowards run? Don't you appreciate Chan? And how did those cowards who fled reconstruct a poor version of your deadly art, just by watching you kill the brave ones?
    Ouch! Will the V.T.M. be allowed to document and reinvent everything you will show at the workshop?
    And will we ever read an instructional book on R.B.F.C.W.C.K. (and maybe see a video on youtube)?

I cannot divulge information pertaining to our Grandmaster and Gatekeeper until you take the blood oath of secrecy.

RBCFWCK is not a gimmick. It is an ultra-advanced fighting system, built around a multi-layered conceptual framework of universal fighting principles. RBCFWCK not only makes the most efficient use of biomechanics, but involves the holistic application of focused intent and emotion (as opposed to diffused emotion).
    Ah, you're the evil twin brother of the tri-leveled Shaolin program I joined. Can you cut me a deal since I was duped out of practically all my disposable income and been sold a bait and switch?

A jack's a jack, and in the words of the great Bruce Cambell, (clears throat) "You ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and Sh*t, and Jack left town."

Sorry Jack... I'd rather learn TCMA from Robert Chu.

I can't believe people come on here and post this crap on how great their system is and putting down other lineages. It isn't the system that makes great fighters it is the person and their teacher. I also would love to see some evidence about this style killing all of the monks too. This is such classic crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Hudson Li View Post
    Why the heck did you guys kill the brave Shaolin monks and let the cowards run? Don't you appreciate Chan? And how did those cowards who fled reconstruct a poor version of your deadly art, just by watching you kill the brave ones?
    Yes, they saw RBCFWCK and tried to reverse-engineer it with the expected poor results. RBCFWCK has the superior fighting Chan.

Ouch! Will the V.T.M. be allowed to document and reinvent everything you will show at the workshop?
    Nothing can be documented since everyone will take a blood oath of secrecy.

And will we ever read an instructional book on R.B.F.C.W.C.K. (and maybe see a video on youtube)?
    No. All RBCFWCK practitioners are sworn to secrecy about its methods. Even as the official US representative of RBCFWCK, I can only speak limitedly. However, stay tuned-- I will be giving details later as to some of the things you can expect to learn at the workshop!

Quote Originally Posted by rogerclf1 View Post
    I can't believe people come on here and post this crap on how great their system is and putting down other lineages. It isn't the system that makes great fighters it is the person and their teacher. I also would love to see some evidence about this style killing all of the monks too. This is such classic crap.
    I am not trying to put down other lineages of WCK. They are all great! We're all one family. They all drew from the same source. If they are all so good, wouldn't the source be even better? RBCFWCK is the source of all WCK. By attending the workshop you'll see the inadequacies of other lineages and branches, you'll get some of the "missing information" and technologies that theother lineages lack .

Ah, you're the evil twin brother of the tri-leveled Shaolin program I joined. Can you cut me a deal since I was duped out of practically all my disposable income and been sold a bait and switch?

A jack's a jack, and in the words of the great Bruce Cambell, (clears throat) "You ain't leadin' but two things right now: Jack and Sh*t, and Jack left town."

Sorry Jack... I'd rather learn TCMA from Robert Chu.
    I am very sorry that you were cheated.

Robert Chu is a great teacher, but unfortunately, his stuff is only good for sport fighting, not real fighting. Sorry, Robert, but I must be truthful now that I've seen RBCFWCK.

Any Shaolin program you were in had to be inferior to RBCFWCK as RBCFWCK is THE art that defeated Shaolin. Once you learn and master the RBCFWCK system (and I don't use that word carelessly, since RBCFWCK operates using its fighting algorithm), you will be deadly.

After attending the seminar, will I be able to defeat any grandmaster of any Wiing Chun Flag (not to mention the poor and shameful grandmasters of the many watered and popular Wing Chun we find out there)?

Robert Chu is a great teacher, but unfortunately, his stuff is only good for sport fighting, not real fighting. Sorry, Robert, but I must be truthful now that I've seen RBCFWCK.
    I completely understand Terence, when you learn an art as deadly as RBCFWCK you simply have to follow your path! I wish you luck on your journey! You've certainly tried all the rest, now you stay with the best!

Having read about RBCFWCK, I can honestly say it seems the deadliest and most fantastic of all WCK systems. In addition to the blood oath, do I have to cross under the bridge of swords, and swear allegiance to the Red and Black Checkered flag? What other details of the discipleship can you release to the public? What other layers to the system are there? How many forms in the system?