Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: (HUmorous ?) Red And Black Checkered Flag Wing Chun seminar announcement!!

I'll take another guess.

Your real name isn't Terence. It's Master Doosh Canoe. You've dropped too many friends, spent everyone's $$$, emBare-ASSed the BF Eng Chun dudes before they even had a chance in public, and now you're a hoM0 turncoat for the Ching blasting everyone in the face.

How's your Siu Lim Tao, btw?

Quote Originally Posted by wcextreme View Post
    I'll take another guess.

Your real name isn't Terence. It's Master Doosh Canoe. You've dropped too many friends, spent everyone's $$$, emBare-ASSed the BF Eng Chun dudes before they even had a chance in public, and now you're a hoM0 turncoat for the Ching blasting everyone in the face.

How's your Siu Lim Tao, btw?
    Oh, my poor deluded friend. Terence is my real name, and I'm the U.S. representative of RBCFWCK. The Black Flag Eng Chun group is not associated with me or RBCFWCK in any way. I gave a short history of RBCFWCK on this thread, and that shows that we are not connected. I'm sure they are a great system -- we are all part of the greater wing chun family, and I respect all groups. Just because I point out that all other groups besides RBCFWCK is lacking in the true and original WCK knowledge, particularly the WCK algorithm, don't take it that I don't highly respect those other systems. If you had a retarded litle brother, wouldn't you love him too?

Why yes I would love my little retarded brother as a matter of fact. You however, are not my little retarded brother. You're a sales person knocking on my door and you wreak of a sheep in wolf's clothing.

I'm sure your high levels of respect for other Wing Chun fams is about as magical as Harry Pothead.

Though I am fond of SOME of my old training, and I've got new time to kill tell me about your Rosy Bottom Cheeks Siu Lim Tao form. I'm sure it's fantastic!

Why yes I would love my little retarded brother as a matter of fact. You however, are not my little retarded brother. You're a sales person knocking on my door and you wreak of a sheep in wolf's clothing.

I'm sure your high levels of respect for other Wing Chun fams is about as magical as Harry Pothead.

Though I am fond of SOME of my old training, and I've got new time to kill tell me about your Rosy Bottom Cheeks Siu Lim Tao form. I'm sure it's fantastic!
    Again, you misunderstand. RBCFWCK is the father, the SOURCE, the TRUE ORIGINALWCK, and other branches of WCK are the retarded little brothers. But that doesn't mean that we in RBCFWCK still don't love and respect other lineages of our family.

Earlier I mentioned one of our RBCFWCK mottos; one family, one algorithm, one business model. In RBCFWCK, everything is integrated. The business model is part of the martial art! That's what makes it so amazing! The history, the coneptual framework, everything also ties into the business model. As I said, RBCFWCK is a COMPLETE martial art. So this is why I sound like a salesperson: as the ancient chinese generals knew, marketing is the best, most efficient, most effective, and practical way to distill and propogate information.

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    All you need to do is take the blood oath of secrecy, sign an intelllectual property agreement, sign a nondisclosure agreement, and provide the cash. We have a kuit in RBCFWCK: one family, one algorithm, one business model.
    What exactly is this business model that you refer to? The one referring to the RBCFWCK motto of "one family, one algorithm, one business model"?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    What exactly is this business model that you refer to? The one referring to the RBCFWCK motto of "one family, one algorithm, one business model"?

Inquiring minds want to know!
    As you would expect, RBCFWCK uses the strongest structures in the design of their art. RBCFWCK therefore makes use of triangles and pyramids, since they are the strongest and most stable structures --this is true in fighting and in business. So our business model is based on the pyramid. The Grandmaster and GateKeeper is at the apex and all the downlines descend from him. You see, lineage is part of the business model! Isn't that brilliant?

And you see, you're too late. You're just a knock off, just like the real name of the RBCFWCK states (K=knockoff). The VTM already beat you to it with their 3 Training Halls method. Their business model is definitely integrated into their system.

Meng Family+(HFY+CSWC+BFEC+TKD+Krav Maga)+Napma Business Model=$$$.

Sorry to break it to you, but they beat you to it. It's a sham everyone!!! Boycott this workshop!!!

And you see, you're too late. You're just a knock off, just like the real name of the RBCFWCK states (K=knockoff). The VTM already beat you to it with their 3 Training Halls method. Their business model is definitely integrated into their system.

Meng Family+(HFY+CSWC+BFEC+TKD+Krav Maga)+Napma Business Model=$$$.

Sorry to break it to you, but they beat you to it. It's a sham everyone!!! Boycott this workshop!!!
    My poor deluded friend, it is not that RBCFWCK is a "knockoff" of anything --as I said, it is the SOURCE, the ORIGINAL WCK. And as I previously said, other WCK branches have tried to replicate our methods.

The RBCFWCK workshop will give you all the essentials to become apprentice instructors and to become a fully integrated part of the family and business structure.

wcextreme,

Everyone has the right to do business in their way. Its the USA, land of the almighty dollar! You cannot infringe upon a person's right to make a living in most states in the USA. You can, however, choose to buy or not buy.

Terence broke away from my "sport fighting" WCK to become the US representative of the RBCFWCK and find his way. So what if Master T wants to pyramid market in the midwest and throughout the USA? Its is better than a bunch of McDojo's or McDojang's - its a McKwoon!

Where else could you find a real bonafide system, albeit with roots so deep they extend past the Ming loyalists? Only in the USA!

I just read this whole thread. And I feel slightly stupider.

My only response is this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

wcextreme,

Everyone has the right to do business in their way. Its the USA, land of the almighty dollar! You cannot infringe upon a person's right to make a living in most states in the USA. You can, however, choose to buy or not buy.

Terence broke away from my "sport fighting" WCK to become the US representative of the RBCFWCK and find his way. So what if Master T wants to pyramid market in the midwest and throughout the USA? Its is better than a bunch of McDojo's or McDojang's - its a McKwoon!

Where else could you find a real bonafide system, albeit with roots so deep they extend past the Ming loyalists? Only in the USA!
    Yes, I had to break free.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVYgRPfC9nQ

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    As you would expect, RBCFWCK uses the strongest structures in the design of their art. RBCFWCK therefore makes use of triangles and pyramids, since they are the strongest and most stable structures --this is true in fighting and in business. So our business model is based on the pyramid. The Grandmaster and GateKeeper is at the apex and all the downlines descend from him. You see, lineage is part of the business model! Isn't that brilliant?
    It is BRILLIANT! I can really see how this really is a deep art. Chumps like us couldn't even feed ourselves, let alone our family, with the watered down WCK taught out there in the traditional manner (no offence, TWC guys ).

Guys, I think its an opportunity to the max - Grandmaster T is letting us in on the ground floor of this great marketing opportunity!

How many cc's of blood do you need?

Sham!!!

Well Robert, in this case it's not so br-ILL-iant.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyramid_scheme

It is BRILLIANT! I can really see how this really is a deep art. Chumps like us couldn't even feed ourselves, let alone our family, with the watered down WCK taught out there in the traditional manner (no offence, TWC guys ).

Guys, I think its an opportunity to the max - Grandmaster T is letting us in on the ground floor of this great marketing opportunity!

How many cc's of blood do you need?
    Well, Robert, the watered-down versions of WCK that come from Shaloin -- what do you expect? What could Shaolin monks know of business? They were illiterates that just went around repeating sutras and begging for food waiting to be massacred. Why would anyone want to use those guys as examples to live by? Who would choose to be like the losers? Other losers, I guess.

Don't be a loser, be a winner -- and learn from the winners, from the people who defeated Shaolin! Our history proves our art is superior. Our art proves our history.

As far as how many cc's you need to give for the blood oath -- RBCFWCK is not for pansies. As they say, if you have to ask the price, you can't afford it. If you ahve to ask how much blood you need to give, you don't have what it takes!!!

I most surely want to join this lineage. Seems it's all I've been looking for all of my present life and through each of my past lives. THE SOURCE! THE deadliest martial art (sorry, martial science)! The conection to the brave generals that burnt weak Shaolin to ashes and made those five cowards to run and hide! The real secret society Kung Fu with a real blood oath and a secret disciple identity! The only one with a supreme algorithm! R.B.C.F.W.C.K.!
    I simply cannot wait for the seminar!