Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: Why Do Wing Chun Stylist Cite Bruce Lee?

you need to stop and let it die
    It was dead until you revived it. Get over it and yourself.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

You need to stop!

I told you this would come back and bite you in the a$$

I’m going to respect the forum first, something you know nothing about because you would have said why I was banned and not try to drag people under the bus with you like you did in your first post dealing with this matter….

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    at least as far as this forum goes.
    The forum didn’t do anything it was your dumb a$$…

Is it true that you told me; “if I use Arabic you would banned me” (for the second time)…

You said I couldn’t produce any wing chun practitioners, I have one that I would love you to spar, better yet spar me if you think I’m weak…

That has nothing to do with the issues; you are only trying to get me mad and everyone can see right through that…

Never once did you say why I was banned and proved it; like the many e-mails that I’ve gotten said that you have to show why I was banned (all by yourself)… You had plenty off time to do so but you didn’t…

I don’t have to prove nothing and by the way this threads is going the more you don’t say kicks you in the a$$…

The way you put it nothing happen at all and from the e-mails I’m getting there was no reason why I should have been banned…

You were a big man back then, but you are not so comfortable with it now, are you?

I’ve just gotten over 4 more e-mails (jerk) that said they remember the conversion about my Arabic writing and how you refuse to let me quote the ‘Koran’ I told you it was wrong, now look at you scramble with lies (politician)…

You just don’t know how much satisfaction I’m getting out of this (a man and his word is nothing)…

Why do you think nobody is coming to your rescue, they may start too suck it after this post (boys)…

This is about him and me...

Ali Rahim.
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-04-2009 at 04:29 AM.

Hi Ali,

Again you are living in a delusional world. Kind of like living in the suburbs and claiming to live within the most dangerous part of the city

For once and for all you were never banned for using Arabic in your signature nor for any religous reasons. Since you want to reference the Koran; perhaps you should go and read it a little, then try to apply some of its principles and teachings to your own life.

You can call me all the names you wish, it will not change anything.

As to meeting and sparring, since I live in Georgia there is always the possibility that I could make a trip, of course since your website is not working one wonders how one would find you Perhaps not at a Wing Chun gym but either a boxing or disco establishment.

I am easy to find should you ever wish to visit Georgia. Shoot me a PM and I will gladly give you my address and even directions on how to get here. Shoot, if you wanted to fly in I would meet you at the airport and give you a ride. We could shoot a video so there could be no dispute of the outcome and, nice guy that I am, I would even give you a ride to the hospital afterwards. Or if things went the other way perhaps you would be kind enough to drive me

As to your getting emails: I am glad someone supports you, that is an important portion of our own determining of self worth, relying on what others think.

Again, I challenge you to produce any evidence supporting your outlandish claims. Once again I know this is not coming as you are a.......how should I say it? "GLORIFIED MOUTHBOXER" You are like a summer wind...a little impressive but without much substance.

Oh, I guess since Gene does the actual banning you are saying he is also some sort of racist/religous intolerant. I wonder is he could produce anything to support your claims as to why you were banned............somehow I doubt anything would support your point of view.

Ali, I wish you luck in your life. I now understand why you lost your girl, your place in the suburbs of Detroit and moved all the way to Kentucky. I guess when this is little to chopse from anyone can teach and be thought of as somewhat good. A big fish in a small pond so to speak.

A bit of advice though, if you do not change your ways they will run you out of Kentucky much like you had to leave Detroit.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

You can't stay on subject then move on...

I don’t have a clue on what you're taking about, I’ve been married to the same woman for 20 years… You MF

My wife is here with me right now you fu*cking wad...

I left Detroit because of my wife (Dr.) got a job as a plant manger here in ‘Kentucky’ In which double both or our salaries together, there are no jobs in Michigan…

My wife and I, and children have always been together, a$$hole…

It’s way to many people that know my wife here in Kentucky (jerk)…

You just pulled that right out of your a$$…

Just tell the truth and don’t talk crap about my students/family and stay on subject because nobody believes you dude, from where I’m setting and many more it took you way to long to answer those question in which should have came out freely and willingly…

But you choose to talk **** smack about my family and students...

And you never came out with why I was banned because there was no reason, but what I’ve been saying all along…

Now you want to throw Gene under the bus with you how typical, he didn’t say those things to me, it was not the forum or my family and students, it was you…

Don’t wish me luck, you no where to stick that…

(Politician)

Ali Rihim.
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-04-2009 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ali. R View Post
    I don’t have a clue on what you're taking about, I’ve been married to the same woman for 20 years… You MF

My wife is here with me right now you fu*cking wad...

Just tell the truth and don’t talk crap about my students/family and stay on subject because nobody believes you dude, from where I’m setting and many more it took you way to long to answer those question in which should have came out freely and willingly…

And you never came out with why I was banned because there was no reason, but what I’ve been saying all along…

Now you want to throw Gene under the bus with you how typical, he didn’t say those things to me, it was not the forum or my family and students, it was you…

Ali Rihim.

Hi Ali,

So someone could stand you for all those years, congrats Or is she doing community service

Are you like the sun or some other star, you said from where you were "setting". Perhaps in addition to the many other things you should look into, basic grammer shoul be one of them.

Ali, I did not throw Gene under the bus as you put it. I simply pointed out that there are others who could more easiliy shed true light on the subject. I doubt if Gene would allow me to have someone banned for the reasons you cite.

Let's be honest, you can not stand being called to tell the truth. It is far easier for you to believe you were somehow oppressed rather than admit that you were banned for continued trash talk and inciting others on the forum.

When you first came on the forum you accused me of being racist. I did not even have to respond to that as others here let you know that was not the case.

Now you are crying religion as the reason or the putting of arabic in your sig. More falsehoods.

You are the one who can not stand the truth. I am not sure if you are really as stupid as you seem or if you are simply delusional. Either way it is a sad state of affairs.

If you can not produce anything to substantiate your claims then by default you must be incorrect or an outright liar. I'll bet you know which one my moneys on.
    Peace,

Dave

You need to stop

Nobody believes you…

See, you are a moderator and you should be leading by example and not be-little someone’s wife and family and it only proves my case even more (your hate)…

Quote Originally Posted by Sihing73 View Post
    Ali, I did not throw Gene under the bus as you put it. I simply pointed out that there are others who could more easiliy shed true light on the subject. I doubt if Gene would allow me to have someone banned for the reasons you cite.
    Then you lied to him as well...

I understand your frustrations but keep my family out of this sh*t, I will not bring your wife or kids into this…

Fu*king Politician,

Ali Rahim.
    Last edited by Ali. R; 06-04-2009 at 06:17 AM.

Nobody believes you…

See, you are a moderator and you should be leading by example and not be-little someone’s wife and family and it only proves my case even more (your hate)…

I understand your frustrations but keep my family out of this sh*t, I will not bring your wife or kids into this…

Fu*king Politician,

Ali Rahim.
    I don't think you should speak for others. You don't know whether I believe him or not.

And I think you BOTH should let it go. Andn that means to stop posting.

When I was saying no one believes him I’m referring to the people that wrote me…

Sorry for the misunderstanding…

Ali Rahim.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    It’s way to many people that know my wife here in Kentucky …
    sorry, I know what you were TRYING to say, it's just funny the way it came out!
    Don't get offended, Ali, I'm not taking sides, just finding humor and perhaps lightening the atmosphere around here.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    sorry, I know what you were TRYING to say, it's just funny the way it came out!
    Don't get offended, Ali, I'm not taking sides, just finding humor and perhaps lightening the atmosphere around here.
    I like to thank you both for the lighter-side of things, I’m just mad as h*ll...

Everything is everything (you are a good person)…

Ali Rahim.

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    I don't think you should speak for others. You don't know whether I believe him or not.
    Of course I know whether you believe him or not. You don't believe anyone. Unless they are swimming or fighting. And then you don't believe they are REALLY swimming or fighting.

But yeah, Ali just let it go. I think if I got banned from anywhere, and told my wife I got banned from posting on teh Interw3bz, she'd probably say "Good - they beat me from banning you by about 5 min. Now why don't you make yourself useful and go walk the dog".

Anyways, best wishes in training & your new job and family.

Dave you too. You guys don't get spun up. We can all meet up and do steel cage matches when the economy turns around.

Hello Everyone,

My appoligies to the rest of the forum. I just do not like being accused of something I did not do, Lord knows there are plenty of things I have done which I could be taken to task for

In any event, I will let it go and not post regarding this matter any longer.

Once the economy picks up then any who can visit my neck of the woods is welcome to do so, I will BBQ and we can work out or talk.

No steel cages, I prefer tin as it is easier to get out of if things go bad.
    Peace,

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    Of course I know whether you believe him or not. You don't believe anyone.
    Not quite correct. I don't accept anything on faith. And I run everything through my highly sensitive bullsh1t detector (critical thinking). You see, I have an extreme distaste for bullsh1t. Though it seems a very popular flavor.

No need to apologize, Sihing73...

This guy always brings it upon himself, without fail - including it getting to the point where people start openly saying that they're willing to take him up upon his challenges and provocations.

Was there myself about 5-6 years ago as well, as you may recall.

It's best to just ignore this guy, but I only posted so as to give some folks who aren't familiar with him and his tactics/motivations a heads-up.

That’s enough of that sh!t ,

Ok Victor,

Come see me Victor, no its and buts just come see, and let’s get this over with once and for all (don’t back down)!

I will paid for your ticket and room; god is my secret judge I will do that, or stop talking sh!t…

We will make the plans right here for a friendly match, would anyone here help broker the match and received the money?

Just come see me (or is it more st!t to come for you)…

Ali Rahim.