Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Why does Black Flag history keep changing?

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    nope. In fact when I went to the Jook Lum Temple in Tsuen Wan, the only guy doing SPM there, was me. We spoke to a few older monks and they said nobody trains there anymore, but there was a smile on his face when he said that, so the next time I see him, I'm gonna attack him and see what he does. Then he will take me as his disciple.
    -or I might end up in jail...(hmmmm, it works in the movies...)
    The SPM temple in Macao was more open, they said that some still do, though obviously they were too deadly to talk to mere mortals about it...

If its a temple, it should be easy enough to look up, right?

Even then, Hung Fa Ting was always reputed to be in a temple and allegedly secret society members would meet there, but it wouldn't be in Malaysia, it would be at the Fujian Shaolin temple...

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    on the wall plaque it actually says both names were used.
    I don't think my Lama grandmaster, Chu Chun, lived in Malaysia, but in Toishan...

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    You know what this thread needs?
    Yup. Don't need people checking out my a$$, for sure. Check out Adriana's...

Botox,
    It sounds like there's quite a bit of unresolved issues there.

Robert,
    The reason I called your hypocrisy is for all your recommendations to others, you don't seem to expect that from your own. Sure we are who we are, but your civility ain't convincing when your own student/kid doesn't get the same treatment from you. That's like you telling me to mind my boy when your girl is throwing eggs at other cars and you ignore her.

Terence,
    You're a piece of work, and that's not a compliment. How informed are you on the HFY system (none)? You've been to one workshop and watched 0.01% of HFY in action. Yet here you are hijacking and trolling a thread on Black Flag and calling HFY a fraud. You're just like that little girl throwing eggs at cars.

YOU HAVE NO EFFING LEG TO STAND ON.

I can deal with insults. You have an affinity for it. But you can't prove your claims against HFY. With someone as useful as you are, no one cares to feed an @$$hole. (Hint: That means you ain't getting in their house.) You talk a lot of 5h!t, but it's all self serving bull5h!t.

I wouldn't even have gone as far as Duende did by mentioning the other practitioner, but that's just me. You don't deserve to know anything about HFY. Your problem is you lack integrity and courtesy. Remember my bottom line? You wouldn't survive where I come from.

And you're not some investigator who has actually done REAL investigative work. For all your short sightedness, you're just some desperate fool looking for fame.

How far is it to your little town??? You seem very upset and I'm going to help you out with your problem in the real world. Like I said, I got time to spare just for you.

You call HFY a fraud?
    SPEAK for yourself.

Extreme
    Last edited by wcextreme; 06-19-2009 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chusauli View Post
    If its a temple, it should be easy enough to look up, right?

Even then, Hung Fa Ting was always reputed to be in a temple and allegedly secret society members would meet there, but it wouldn't be in Malaysia, it would be at the Fujian Shaolin temple...
    Why should the Hung Fa Ting have to have been in a temple?

According to legends and lore, not history, the alleged Hung Fa Ting was a pavilion on the Fujian Shaolin temple grounds.

Quote Originally Posted by CFT View Post
    Green Cloud Temple ... you'll get Frank (hskwarrior) and maybe the Lama Pai guys interested. Though I think for the LP people theirs is "Clear Cloud" temple.

Seriously, as I have an excellent chat in other forum on the Taiping - Hung Mun uprising co operation of 1850. We know CLF is training the Taiping army big time, and the Founder Chan Heng is close to Taiping's King She Da-Kai. See, Lee Man Mau was the head of the Opera actor group. So we know who are the top guys at that time.

Yik Kam WCK lineage have the ID code for that Taiping-Hung Mun uprising co-operation. And we know CLF has those operation ID code too. and as we know these operation ID code has signature that we could varified in Shang Hai and Nan Jing due to the Taiping-Hung Mun movement.

We know for sure, CLF is the biggest supporter for This Taiping -Hung Mun uprising coorporation. Thus, there is no other underground leader from Taiping or Hung Mun who is bigger then CLF founder Chen and Taiping's king She.

Now, if anyone serious about finding out what is the involvement of HFY in 1850, the name of the leader needs to be release now and verified. Hung Gum biu is not at name but a nick name. We need something like Chan Heng of CLF and She Da-Kai of Taiping. Lee Man Mau with Chen Kai. Which can be verified.

If the biggest leader in this Taiping-Hung Mun coorporation can be identified clearly today. there is no reason HFY's leader cannot be identified if he is on the top and exist in 1850.

as in the history record:
    Li Man mao retreated to Guangxi. His forces captured several cities, including Liuchow, where he established the Da Sheng (Great Achievement) Kingdom. Li's regime enjoyed popular support, but in 1858 he was wounded in a failed attempt to seize Guiling. He died soon thereafter. Chen Kai died in 1861.

Also,

HFY needs to release verifiable Operation ID code of 1850, to prove that it is a member of that Taiping-Hung Mu co operation in 1850.

To be real direct but not insulting. Until HFY can release the leader name and the operation ID code which could be verified in the history of China similar to CLF, Yik Kam, without fuzziness, we dont know if HFY exist in 1850.

Sure, some might start a personal attack on me or my lineage. However, that doesnt solve a thing because evidence talk louder then words.

and also, similar in the pattern office, if one fringing on others pattern, one needs to provide evidence of Prio art. any action not in that direction is just empty action and still will be charge as pattern fringing.

as for Hung Fa Ting...ect, Hkwarrior shows me the Hung Mun ancestors family tree,

IMHO, one dont want to go close to CLF to make claim to be the leader of Hung Mun without solid evidence. This is because CLF and White CRane of fujian is the true inner cycle with solid evidence, so far no evidence shown others are as close as them yet.

http://kungfumagazine.com/forum/show...&postcount=110
    Last edited by Hendrik; 06-19-2009 at 10:44 AM.

Hendrik,

what the he!! are you even talking about? HFY doesn't 'need' to do anything, especially for a crazy whack job like you.
    Get over yourself, nobody owes you anything.

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Hendrik,

what the he!! are you even talking about? HFY doesn't 'need' to do anything, especially for a crazy whack job like you.
    Get over yourself, nobody owes you anything.

NO one owes me anything. that is forsure.

However, what is documented today in this forum will become an evidence of the Future WCK historian's research.

It is the Fact that in order to join the Club of the Decendent of the 1850 uprising, one needs the ticket of the verify able name of the leader and the Operation ID code to the public.

Do you have the ticket to join the club?

Quote Originally Posted by t_niehoff View Post
    EXPLAIN to the world why Yip Man signatures created and adopted by Yip in the early to mid 1900s are throughout HFY which claims to be the oldest, original, and unchanged branch of WCK.
    Simple. They either aren't "throughout HFY" or they are not signatures that are unique to Yip Man.

For example, I highlighted the difference in the two chi sau training platforms from Yip Man to HFY.

Yet you and Robert keep pointing to "Luk Sau" as a signature of Yip Man. This signature is not "throughout" HFY despite all the windbag responses to the contrary. HFY uses 6 gate stances, structured inner and outer hands, and kiu sau as a basis of the platform. This kiu sau is "thoughout" the SNT form.

Get a clue - the "signature" is different. Duh. Why is this so difficult to comprehend for some people? Oh, I know - you have an agenda. This distorts rational logic and clear facts.

What's another signature you say is Yip Man? Oh, right - calling the first form SNT as opposed to SLT. What's the proof this is a signature? 2 or 3 lineages from mainland China that call their first form SLT? That's about as shaky of a substantiated proof as I've seen. Here's a thought. HFY calls it SNT and it's a "different" mainland China branch of WCK. Why is it "different"? Because Wang Ming / Wang Ting did not live anywhere around Yip Man and did not study kung fu with him.

You say those 2 people were imaginary and Garrett Gee "made up" HFY. I say and just about anyone with a pulse and a brain who has taken the time to investigate it say that the evidence of the system itself makes it completely ludicrous that someone could make it all up.

And here's your logical flaw. On one hand you say he "made it up". Yet on another hand you argue that "it's all Yip Man based". The two arguments are mutually exclusive. If you tried that tactic in a courtroom your case would get blown out of the water.

That is why people say you guys are "talking out your @ss" and "talking out of both sides of your mouth". You are presenting two different premises about HFY that are mutually exclusive.

And when people get down to questioning your motives on why on this as the behavior makes no sense, your defensive response is to call them "ad hominem attacks".

I don't need ad hominem attacks. Your logic is flawed, you're presenting two mutually exclusive premises, and neither one of them holds any water with evidence that's readily available.

In other words, you're talking out your @ss.

You guys really need to stop beating this dead horse.

You guys really need to stop beating this dead horse.
    But it keeps getting up walking around and cr@pping all over the pavement.

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    But it keeps getting up walking around and cr@pping all over the pavement.
    Seems like an enema is in order !

You know what this thread needs?
    Nice! Sorry, Robert but with Adriana in mind. Your a** is no longer so appealing

Just playing, for the record I've never checked out your a** or anything else.

Now Adriana on the other hand
    Nothing is harder to see into than people's nature. The sage looks at subtle phenomena and listens to small voices. This harmonizes the outside with the inside and the inside with the outside.
    --Zhuge Liang--

樱花瓣在飘零 这悲凉的风景
    长袖挥不去一生刀光剑影