Yuan,

IF I've misjudged you then please accept my profound apologies.

Given how on previous threads you made it your business to trash dialectics, western science, philospophy anthropology and dialectics; make completely unsolicited attacks on other things that I was involved in martial arts wise; introduce SPM politics and then be unable to answer my questions - it was a reasonable thing to at least start with the premise that you were following a similar line.

Of course I know full well about the Hakka dispersion around the world. My Hakka family have roots throughout S.E. Asia and some of my Si-Gung's disciples also found their way to Australia.

As for the Indian sub-continent I'm familiar with its martial heritage -espescially its direct and anthropologically studied influence on Tibetan and later western and 'southern' Chinese arts.

You raise the 'non-Hakka' issue, I am completely open about my position - and about my acceptance by the Chinese. I state openly what I accept and do not accept about Chinese culture - and my reasons for same. I do not claim any superior cultural knowledge to anyone else and I certainly do not claim parity with blood Hakka or Chinese people culturally or within their martial arts. I do however make my position and status clear as bestowed by my Hakka family - as that is in their gift, howsoever that may irritate some other people.

A re-reading of former posts between us should suffice to make the situation clear.