Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: so i'm no longer employed by the british army

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I was thinking it would be gender bending...
    One lousy trip to Thailand and I never hear the end of it !!!

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    HAHA That's in Tagalog (Filipino).

I don't quite undertand the last word in the first line, but the rest says:

Prevent ___
    Husband will be happy
    Fixed your door
    It says,

"Prevent a prolapsed vagina, your husband will be happy! Fix your vagina!"

"Buwa" means, "Prolapsed vagina" and "Puerta", means "vagina".

My wife says that filipinas have a wive's tale that if you carry too heavy loads it will prolapse your vagina!

as tagalog has a tendency to use pidjin spanish, puerta can be interpreted as "vagina" but it really means "door" or "gate" (the latter being more accurate as in puerta del sol, a famous area in madrid, which would be infinitely cooler if it was actually called the "vagina of the sun" )
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I am beginning to re-consider the insert photo option
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

No you're not.

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    No you're not.
    you are going to need to post a lot more of those to make up for that thing above it!

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    as tagalog has a tendency to use pidjin spanish, puerta can be interpreted as "vagina" but it really means "door" or "gate" (the latter being more accurate as in puerta del sol, a famous area in madrid, which would be infinitely cooler if it was actually called the "vagina of the sun" )
    Look David, I have tried to stay away from criticizing you for your arrogance and narcissism to preserve your tender feelings, but then you go and make another foolish, ignorant and asinine comment!

I am not surprised!

As usual you think you know more than everyone else!

It doesn't matter what puerta means in Spanish, the sign is in the Philippines, you dolt! Words mean what any group or culture decides it to mean. In the Philippines, according to the context of that sign, it MEANS vagina!

But go ahead and presume to correct an entire culture!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Look David, I have tried to stay away from criticizing you for your arrogance and narcissism to preserve your tender feelings, but then you go and make another foolish, ignorant and asinine comment!

I am not surprised!

As usual you think you know more than everyone else!

It doesn't matter what puerta means in Spanish, the sign is in the Philippines, you dolt! Words mean what any group or culture decides it to mean. In the Philippines, according to the context of that sign, it MEANS vagina!

But go ahead and presume to correct an entire culture!
    YOu must be having a really hard time getting that last bit of sand out of your vagina from the last time I slapped you down to size. lol

It's ok, I expect tiny little egotistical minds like your own to be consumed with revenge for any and all who point out what an idiot you can be.

Even though you would never in a million years admit that you, Scott R. Brown have made numerous mistakes. lol

whatever Scott, go eat a big one will you? And while you're eating a big one, shut up, and then fuck off as a follow up.

btw, Scott, oh omnimpotent being, in tagalog, "vagina" is "puki" and for your info, though I am not from the Fil, I spent all my middle school years and a lot of my working life with people who hail from there. All I gotta do is literally turn around and say "hey so&so, what does this mean?"

and moving right along, if you would like to be corrected again and again despite your best efforts to gather info from several websites in a further effort to make yourself look like some kind of quasi talented linguist with a grasp of all languages, by all means, go ahead and rebut. I got time, I'm bored and you're an easy target.

shit heel.

Kung Fu is good for you.

p.s the slang is "choque". lol
    Kung Fu is good for you.

This thread has zero to with David or Scott, it has everything to do with:

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    This thread has zero to with David or Scott, it has everything to do with:

Oh I know it, but I won't stand for Scott's shit.

ever.

But then, this is a total hijack thread now.

so more bewbie pics will cleanse it of the foul banter between myself and penis breath there.

Kung Fu is good for you.

we all know Jamieson is in no position to brag, he's been embarassed on here numerous times, but as much as I hate to say it, he has a sort of point. The word DOES come from Spanish, where it means "door, portal, entrance, port, gateway"... can we not visualize how the vagina becomes such a sort of thing?

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    we all know Jamieson is in no position to brag, he's been embarassed on here numerous times, but as much as I hate to say it, he has a sort of point. The word DOES come from Spanish, where it means "door, portal, entrance, port, gateway"... can we not visualize how the vagina becomes such a sort of thing?
    you wish.

I've never once been embarrassed on here for anything I've said or stated.

Have I made errors? yeah probably, who hasn't?
    Am I embarrassed by that? nope.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Vagina

The word Vagina actually means "Sword Sheath"..I kid you not go look it up !
    Kune Belay Sau