Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why qi doesnt surface when you do SLT?

The clearest proof is the efficacy of Chinese medicine (and other oriental approaches) that seek to unblock and restore the natural flow of chi when an illness or an injury occurs through acupuncture, acupressure, etc.

I'll tell you just one story about this amoungst many I could mention, and it happened to me back around 1993.

I suffered a broken rib during some sparring/drilling and was in pain for about 5-6 weeks (and still in pain) when my sifu, William Cheung, arrived in NYC for another one of his weekend seminars, followed by another week of private lessons, etc.

I went to see him the night before the seminar, and he started performing acupressure at various parts of my body other than my ribs, ie.- my feet, ankles, arms, face, etc. And gave me some Chinese herbs to drink in tea over the next 24 hours.

The pain in my ribs was completely gone within 48 hours, and never returned. I was completely back to normal.

That's enough proof for me.
    Last edited by Ultimatewingchun; 12-23-2009 at 12:43 PM.

That’s something that I can truly relate to also…

The simplest test that I found was this; if one just slaps his or her own arm (top of the forearm) with a pretty good slap, one would generally feel a sting first but very much soon afterwards one would feel a light buzzing feeling in their arm, along with some heat as well…

That feeling after the slap (sting) is chi coming to the rescue of the maybe damaged area of the arm, done naturally and driven by the mind, just from the reaction of thought this power comes to life, and is totally detectable do to the relaxed nature of the body (arm)…

Ali Rahim.

Quote Originally Posted by Fa Xing View Post
    But can you prove it?
    A living body is warm, a dead one is cold.