Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Odd Question

Quote Originally Posted by RickMatz View Post
    You've stumbled onto the secret: without the large, puffy bags under the eyes, you will achieve nothing.
    actually, based on my direct experience with a number of old (80+) Chinese sifu, the secret to longevity appears to be related to smoking at least a pack a day, cussing freely, gambling without restraint, and drinking with moderate abandon; but that's just me...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    actually, based on my direct experience with a number of old (80+) Chinese sifu, the secret to longevity appears to be related to smoking at least a pack a day, cussing freely, gambling without restraint, and drinking with moderate abandon; but that's just me...
    the secret is simply to just be.

Here is an example, Wang Jiwu, who lived to be 100:

Bags under eyes = lack of punany.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    Bags under eyes = lack of punany.
    The baggy eyes must then be related to acne.

bags under eyes

Good post as I have noticed this also and question if it is related to the use herbs in CMA such as gensing,fo-ti,di-da jow,etc...
    phoenixdog

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Great. TELL THEM EVERYTHING, why don't you?

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    the secret is simply to just be.
    shhh! now everyone will want one!

Quote Originally Posted by RickMatz View Post
    Great. TELL THEM EVERYTHING, why don't you?
    lol - only those that know, know of what we speak, eh? so who was your "old guy"?

well, i know us of eurasian decent - basically russian areas near china, have the same eyes formation for the most part. i remember in 7th grade for example, the teacher would always laugh and say, "oh, u are high aren't you!" becuase of how "squinty" my eyes naturally are. just seems to me that people who are from this area have skinnier eyes.

wait, u know su dong chen?