Thread: Movie Title?

Question Movie Title?

I rented this Korean Martial Arts movie on demand once, it was great, like a Korean 'Magnificent Seven'...can't remember the title of if though but there were a few characteristics I do remember. It had to be a fairly recent production late 1990s to present...started off in Mongolia or China...one of the Hero's had this bad ass spear, another was a stocky buddhist monk, they were helping some refugees flee and the grand finally took place in wooden fort. Great fight scenes...anyone else catch this flick? I want to buy it...just can't remember the title.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

"Princess? LMAO hammer you are such a pr^t"-Frost

Ok I answered my own question...it was called 'Musa the Warrior'! I loved it.

http://www.tigercinema.com/action/videos/?videoID=55327

If you get a chance...check it out.
    "if its ok for shaolin wuseng to break his vow then its ok for me to sneak behind your house at 3 in the morning and bang your dog if buddha is in your heart then its ok"-Bawang

"I get what you have said in the past, but we are not intuitive fighters. As instinctive fighters, we can chuck spears and claw and bite. We are not instinctively god at punching or kicking."-Drake

I thought we had a Musa thread...

...but it didn't come up on a search. It was mentioned in THE MYTH: Jackie Chan's Stir-fries HERO, MUSA and Lara Croft Chop Suey Style by August West.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

My goodness, please don't mention Musa. Maybe because i went into it with high expectations but i fell asleep after 30 minutes or so and didn't watch the entire thing. I can only remember one other movie i didn't watch to the end and it was a few years ago that i can't even remember the name of it. I think it was a Brad Pitt movie that was 3 hours long.

Anyway, two thumbs down for Musa IMO.

I saw the Myth, not one of my favorite Jackie movies...the ladies were hot to be sure. I always like Jackie when he's the common man/down out type/ or the accidental hero...he just doesn't look right to me as a general in a military uniform.

We have a Myth thread

Coincidentally, Myth just got serialized.

Believe it or not, I saw Musa with a few Shaolin monks in Vegas. There's that scene where the dude freezes and drops his sword. One of the monks jumped up and yelled "What?! Kill him!!" It was hysterical. We all laughed. That's really my only memory of the film, but I cherish it.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart