Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: What does everyone want for Christmas this year??

Hmmmmmmmmm............

Mighty B~

That's a VERY GOOD point you stated......BUT...I think a few people on here can HANDS DOWN tell you that I am a girl!!!

~Wen~
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

Question

Mouth Boxing?

I'm sure that comes in handy! Yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!hahahahahaahah

LOL.......yeah, it definetly does come in handy at times!
    The greatest thing about me is that I know that I am the ONLY one that knows the truth about all! Damo lives within me, and me ONLY - for there is nobody that knows the truth more - so stick that in your pipe and smoke it sparky's!!!

happy holidaze

hmmm, what do i want for x-mass...

how about a 3-some: mutantwarrior, wushu-chik & angelina jolie

of course we'd have to kick billy-bob's ass first, but that would be part of the fun.

when you put mouth & box in the same sentance, it doenst exactly conjure up images of martial verbosity...

hi i'm mutantwarrior
    nice thread, sorry couldnt resist
    merry christmas, happy holidaze and all that
    hope you get all your gifts and wishes
    peace people

Hey, Mutant...I am NOT Bi....but next time you put me in a fantasy about me, you and some other girl....please don't have the other girl be one that has a fat dragon with billy bob tattooed on her arm...that just makes it EVEN MORE weird!!

~Wen~

ok, i'll change it to someone else then...how about penelope cruz?
    remember, its never too late to change.

NO NO NO....already done Tom Cruise...no big thang...don't want him anywhere involved!! He's boring........and if Penelope was involved TOM would HAVE TO BE THERE....keep thinking!

okay wushu chik, this is my final offer:
    you, me & laila ali,
    in a boxing ring covered with baby oil.
    winner takes all!
    oh please santa, i've been a good boy (not really).
    merry x-mass!
    ~mutant
    Last edited by MutantWarrior; 12-22-2001 at 01:18 PM.

I got myself "Rune Gold" (the Viking slasher video game) for Christmas.

My sifu invited himself over to my place for Christmas, and he'll be hanging with me for a couple of days.

Well I already bought my self a couple of uniforms and a really nice tai chi sword, so I guess I want a kwan dao now.

I want to never have to pay bills ever, not that I do.

and i've had a thing for Rachael Leigh Cook lately

I made a really big list one year, and I got every thing on it and then some, that has totally ruined Christmas for me ever since.

it would be cool if one year i actualy managed to get nothing(except for cash), but i already know that i'm getting something.
    my mom said she got me some really great presents, i'm scared.
    - 三和拳

"Civilize the mind but make savage the body" Mao Tse Tsung

"You're certainly intelligent enough to know how to be a good person without the lead weights of religious dogma." Serpent

"There is no evidence that the zombie progeny of an incestuous space ghost cares what people do." MasterKiller

"If there isn't a chance that you're going to lose in a fight, then you're not fighting tough enough competition." ShaolinTiger00

BLOG
    MYSPACE
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE

Unhappy

A woman, One of those human shaped punching bags & a non-custodial sentance on my GBH trial

i almost forgot... i would like a BOB, and a punching bag stand.
    Dragon Style Kung Fu Australia
    http://www.dragonstyle.com.au

Well my christmas wish didn't come true.(there was no Beyoce,Jessica Alba or wushu chick under my tree.....I'm starting to think I may have been naughty this year) But it's never to late for Wushu Chick wearing nothing but her sash!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!! lol (I'm sorry girl thats the last perverted thing I'll say to you!!!)