Quote Originally Posted by Ultimatewingchun View Post
***GOOD to see you back on here, Van...I always enjoyed your posts. What happened was that two guys, Terence Niehoff and Dale Franks, (Knifefighter) basically hijack every thread having to do with techniques, training methods, etc...

and turn it into a pee-pee contest.

But frankly, this couldn't happen so often if most people around here refused to take the bait.

But by God, they do!

Either no response or a quick, "you're full of 5hit" response followed by a significant post back on topic would solve the problem - but few people take this approach.
I'm always here, I just don't post every day or as often. I'll read things for a while and every so often post up.

Life's been getting in the way of screwing off online. Finishing a degree, working, family, etc. I have faith though that this forum will get back to its wing chun roots...because if someone is looking for help specific to wing chun, they'll be hard pressed to find it here as it was years ago. Before it was 90% relative information from people who practiced the art, whereas now its 90% trash with the occasional tidbit that is useful.

We've got too many extremists--either too far out into fantasy land or too far into the MMA land. I just wish that this forum was indeed taken back by those who practice wing chun AND believe in its usefulness.