Thread: Tai Chi as medicine

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post

it's really very irresponsible of you to give assurances to anyone about the potential benefit of something for which there is no documented evidence, especially when it's a parent (or sorts) looking for something to help their child; by saying there is a "good chance", you are giving prognostic opinion inappropriately; the fact is, you have absolutely no idea about his nephew's condition (do you even know what is happening pathophysiolgically in Type I diabetes?), and to propose that six healing sounds can impact something like that borders on the absurd;

herbal medicine would be a much more logical choice, if one were inclined to pursue TCM, but it would need to be done by someone relatively skilled who also understands contemporary physiology as well;

once again, Hendrick t3h fail;

Do you know what is a six healing sound / Yang Qigong ,and what does it do?

Please enligthent all of us here with your insight and attainment.

You speak about logical,
    Do you know why Ma Li-Dang comes to a conclusion of teaching his transmission of the Six healing sound instead of using herbal medicine? and how many who has serious chronic disease got heal or improve after practicing the technics ?

Do you know what is Zhen qi and can you evoke it, and use it as in the Six healing sound to balance all of the internal organs?

Do you even know who is Ma Li-Dang and his position in modern China's healing art?

if you do, you will not post as what you post above.

BTW. read carefully, check into details, before post something or place any accusation influence by your bias and self rigtheousness.

Again,

my post said

if you could find her;
    http://www.chinaqigong.net/english/qgsk/mxz.htm
    and cultivating the six healing sound/ Ma Litang Yangqigong, there is a good chance on healing.

My opinion is to lead Skip to the expert who is a real deal and let them make the decision.

I dont know your agenda,

my intention is simple, to give Skip good information and saying prayer for him so that he can find cure or healing and decrease the suffering.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-26-2010 at 05:01 PM.