Thread: Tai Chi as medicine

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by Skip J. View Post
    It will be another day or two before I can get back on the 'puter... but I will check for myself when I do!

Skip,

The six healing sound is the real deal which the chinese has practiced it for thousand of years and even incoorporate into the Buddhist cultivation program in Hsui Dynasty .

Dr. Ma Li-Dang has the transmission and attainment. He has also reverified and evolve the system. Thousands benifit from Dr. Ma.

It is the advance TCM, It is the art use when the herb and needdle cant do the job. It practically re balance the internal organs directly and indirectly.

Directly via the different "sound" making (which actually not making any sound at all when one practice it, but using the different shape of the mouth, location of the tounge, and lower abs breathing to generate resonance and influence the particular internal organ), and indirectly via quiet the mind and grow the Zhen Qi to support the needs of the organs to heal.

and it is also purposely re organized the life style of the person to no longer live as the past. Every expect of life changes.

It is one of the most effective method of healing and for old age health. The important key here is one needs to have a sifu who knows every details to lead one that is a must. and a few hours a day, in general more then 2 hours a day of practice and fully examp from Sex.

Certainly, some will not take it because they dont like to change their life style.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-26-2010 at 05:27 PM.