Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Questions for Hendrik

Questions for Hendrik

1. What other wing chun lineages besides your Yik Kam has only one long form siu lim tao?

2. What other wing chun lineage shares the kuen kuit of your Yik Kam lineage?

3. If hei gung was always a major part of wing chun as you claim, why did Yip Man not teach it? Are you claiming to know more about wing chun than Yip Man? Why did not Chan Wah Shun teach it? Why did not Leung a Jan teach it? Why did not Yuen Kay San teach it? Why does Sum Nung lineage have a hei gung set that was added to his wing chun, and why would he need to add hei gung if it was already a part of wing chun? Since none of these masters taught that hei gung was a part of wing chun, were they all wrong and you correct?

First share your real identity.

Then, read The present and future WCI

Then watch the incoming Sifu Sergio channel.

And not to ruin too much of your fun.

The answer for question # 1 is Leung jan lineage also confirmed has one long form siu Lin tau .

The answer for question # 2 is snake crane lineage writing of 1890 confirm the kuen kuit of yik kam . Thus the 1850 and 1890 writing from two different lineages are mutual verify each other's ,

The rest of the questions I leave it for you to find out

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    1. What other wing chun lineages besides your Yik Kam has only one long form siu lim tao?

2. What other wing chun lineage shares the kuen kuit of your Yik Kam lineage?

3. If hei gung was always a major part of wing chun as you claim, why did Yip Man not teach it? Are you claiming to know more about wing chun than Yip Man? Why did not Chan Wah Shun teach it? Why did not Leung a Jan teach it? Why did not Yuen Kay San teach it? Why does Sum Nung lineage have a hei gung set that was added to his wing chun, and why would he need to add hei gung if it was already a part of wing chun? Since none of these masters taught that hei gung was a part of wing chun, were they all wrong and you correct?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-28-2014 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post

The answer for question # 1 is Leung jan lineage also confirmed has one long form siu Lin tau .
    No no no I asked what lineage besides a your Yik Kam HAS a single long form called SLT NOT what lineage has a story about one.

So let us try again. Can you name any wing chun lineage that HAS a single long form called SLT?

Since lots of wing chun comes down from Leung Jan please specify the lineage.

The answer for question # 2 is snake crane lineage writing of 1890 confirm the kuen kuit of yik kam . Thus the 1850 and 1890 writing from two different lineages are mutual verify each other's ,
    What does snake crane writing of 1890 confirm kuen kuit of Yik Kam mean? Does snake crane use the same kuit as Yik Kam? Does not snake crane have 3 empty hand forms not one?

The rest of the questions I leave it for you to find out
    If hei gung is such an important part of wing chun as you say, why did Leung Jan, Yip Man, YKS, Sum Nung, and on and on not teach it?

No no no I asked what lineage besides a your Yik Kam HAS a single long form called SLT NOT what lineage has a story about one.
    So let us try again. Can you name any wing chun lineage that HAS a single long form called SLT?

Since lots of wing chun comes down from Leung Jan please specify the lineage. ----------

I didn't tell you about story. I Wrote the term confirmed above.

Our friend in this forum Danny or Horse Rider who has left us sadly.
    who is from lo Kwai Leung Jan lineage, if my memory serve , non chan wah line, confirm the one set or single long form system exist in his lineage co exist with the after split three sets system , in this same forum years ago.

What does snake crane writing of 1890 confirm kuen kuit of Yik Kam mean? ------

Meaning telling the same story with different wording.

Does not snake crane have 3 empty hand forms not one? -----

Snake crane has three sets.

Whether it is the three forms or one form, the core is the core.
    The content of the SNT or the first part of Yik kam long set is the core.

Long story on one set three sets......
    Read this issue and coming issue of WCI and watching the coming sifu Sergio channel for details.

If hei gung is such an important part of wing chun as you say, why did Leung Jan, Yip Man, YKS, Sum Nung, and on and on not teach it? -------

You needs to ask them.

However, it is certain SNT without Qi core elements doesn't work well.

Btw. Stop using the term heigung. Heigung is a modern Chinese coin term after early 1900.

One needs to know exactly what one is talking about. Not those heigung term where one can make it to mean anything one likes.

use the phrase

Qi element = biochemical + bio electrical element which influence biomechanics of the human body.

Qi development in SNT is exactly as describe here.

If one has this type of handling great, if not the Qi core element or layer is missing .
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-28-2014 at 07:49 PM.

I suggest you read this article , too long a story to share here
    Attached Images Attached Images  

It is a long article with all the history and one set, three sets, 1850 and 1890 writing.....etc.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-28-2014 at 07:50 PM.

For those who is interested in the 1850 yik kam slt writing.

The writing is not out of the blue but consistent with the Wck today, however, 1850 writing fill with well define details . There is nothing mysterious but clear description with details. It is these details description which leads one to the emei writing. See this issue, issue 16 of WCI .

For example , today popular kuit

"Fist issue from the heart " or " hand issue from the heart ".

This is the Ypre 3 of the 1850 YK SLT kuit. It is a partial kuit. The full kuit is as the following.

易金詠春:小練頭歌訣第一段
    Yik Kam Wing Chun , Siu Lin Tau set Writing Part 1

Ypre: ( Ypre # are writing before the move by move instruction of the SLT SET. Ypre is to address basic requirement of practicing SLT)

Y Pre 1 眼要對手。
    Eyes Must Track Hands.

Y Pre 2 手要對心。
    Hands Must Track by the Heart ( mind)

Y Pre 3 手從心發。
    Hand issue From Heart. (This mean the hand comes out from the physically center and mind.)

Y Pre 4 一絲不苟。
    One Thread must not be off. (Meaning mind and body has to be tightly syncronized)

Y Pre 5 一伸一縮。
    One Stretch, One Shrinks. ( at Every stretching and contraction , or In every stretching, there is contraction)

Y Pre 6 柔中帶剛。
    Within the soft there is hardness.

Y Pre 7 剛中而柔。
    Within Hardness is Softness.

(Commentary: when the arm is fully extended, it is refer to as hard; and while the arm is contracting loosely, it is refer to as soft.)

Thus, when one practice SNT one must not look at far away. That violate the instruction.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-28-2014 at 08:22 PM.

Where can we get that magazine Hendrik?

Qi element = biochemical + bio electrical element which influence biomechanics of the human body.

This is an interesting statement. I like it, though its still a bit hazy. This implies that Qi is not an unidentified energy in the body. Rather Qi is a level of coordination of naturally occurring biological energy. It can influence biomechanics of the body by refining your neurological and muscular coordination and control. It is a refinement of biomechanics, not a "super-charging" with some mysterious energy. The buzz or increased warmth or heaviness/lightness that one feels can be explained by changes in blood flow and neurological activation.

But this also implies that Qi isn't going to make you levitate or knock someone across the room with a simple touch or make someone move from a distance. It is not going to flow precisely along the meridian pathways because there is no actual physical channel for the biochemical or bioelectrical charges. Rather the acupuncture meridians likely represent sequential neurological connections or relationships. Some acupoints are motor points for muscles, some are right over a nerve, some are spots of very common myofascial trigger points, etc. The relationships between them are likely due to their location along a specific band or pathway of fascia. When stimulated they are going to have a physiological effect.

So, yeah. A refinement in biomechanics in the way one performs their WCK makes a difference. It would be like the difference between a guitar player that only knows how to play cords and one that can pick out tunes while playing his cords. Both may get the job done, but one is more "artistic" and thorough and possible more effective.

Now I know many of your are thinking "just how refined can you make things and how much difference can it really be?" Consider that the whole body is encased in fascia, with many bands and connections. A change in one area can influence an area far away. Its like getting a snag in a sweater. You can pull on the snag and see it effect the sweater across a wide area. So small subtle changes can make a bigger difference than one might think.

Is all this going to make you the next UFC champion? Probably not! But it can make the difference between you being able to practice and maintain the effectiveness of your martial art into old age versus burning out or succumbing to chronic injuries.

Just my 2 cents. Take or leave it.
    Last edited by KPM; 02-28-2014 at 08:24 PM.

K,

info@newmartialhero.it

For magazine

Qi help, but
    Qi is not going to make anyone superman. Forget about those fantasy story .

3. Jin or issuing impulse or bounce are all subject to the law of physics.

4. The efficiency and effectiveness of body handling , force flow handling, momentum handling improve is the result , but every physical has limitation .

5. We do know exactly what it is and have the process of development to the first degree. Thus, we can repeat out come. Thus, I dare to tell you because it is within my body. it is bio chemistry + bio electrical influencing bio mechanical directed by intention. It is what it is develop in my body and I describe it in western term.

This is possible because we have the 1850 kuit and trace into indepth details from white crane of fujian and snake of emei 12 post system. Otherwise, we are clueless. Thus, the finding of the mother arts are extremely critical, otherwise, I cannot fully crack the code of the yk slt writing because there are lost kuit to which I have to recover .

6. To fully activate the SNT one thus needs the six core elements

Body (joints, muscle, tendon....)
    Mind ( intention, thinking, visualization, awareness)
    Breathing ( lower abs, increase energy )
    Qi ( bio chemistry, bio electrical)
    Jin ( force generation and force flow handling )
    Shi ( momentum handling )

It is just these simple and these clear. It is a scientific technology.

However, if ones practice of SNT doesn't cover these six core elements, then what does one develop? I don't want to answer the sad answer to four millions of wcners who practice SNT.

Thus, I always sing the song " do you know where are you going to, do you get what you are hoping for? " . Time to wake up bro.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-28-2014 at 08:55 PM.

For those who want to know the 1850 SNT technology . Listen to this song and make sure you watch Sifu Sergio coming videos. I am not trying to sale you anything but telling you you deserve to have much much much more from your Wck . Fighting is not the only thing in WCK.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7OEl...=youtube_gdata
    Last edited by Hendrik; 02-28-2014 at 09:12 PM.

For those who have not watch this series of formulae 2014. Watch them lots of information is in it on force flow development based on SNT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3E_...=youtube_gdata

Hendrik,

Any chance you cam email me that article from New Martial Hero Magazine??? Sound's extremely interesting.

Also read the piece in the latest Wing Chun Illustrated! Great stuff!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    Hendrik,

Any chance you cam email me that article from New Martial Hero Magazine??? Sound's extremely interesting.

Also read the piece in the latest Wing Chun Illustrated! Great stuff!

You need to order the magazine from the email address above.

I love this song

Now looking back at all we've planned
    We let so many dreams
    Just slip through our hands
    Why must we wait so long?
    Before we see
    How sad the answers
    To those questions can be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XTD...=youtube_gdata

Enough sharing for this time. I am taking a vacation!

See you guys next time. Remember to watch sifu Sergio channel next week.