View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 912 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 4128128629029109119129139149229621012 ... LastLast
Results 13,666 to 13,680 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

oooh oooh search me!!!

I'm a british politician, a victoria cross war hero from ww1, a painter from new york with an art school, a designer, I'm all those things! lol

I think he meant search your name vs him.
    Dale you have one of those ubiquitous names too!

I'm pretty sure you're not running a bike blog, and you're not a 1badbluebj doppleganger posting american political crap all over facebook...

lol.

man, put the petty down and back away already!
    You came onto here as like said and deliberately picked some feces off your bum and started to throw it at him.

how exactly does that give you any cred whatsoever? Or are you happy to be relegated to the position of KFM troll?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

LOL he did search me LMAO I think hes stalking me for real now hahah. he found an old post from when I got out of prison and made a thread about it.. hes too much. i dont have ex girlfriedns that obsess with me as much as cul de sac does. should I be flatterred or scared?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    LOL he did search me LMAO I think hes stalking me for real now hahah. he found an old post from when I got out of prison and made a thread about it.. hes too much. i dont have ex girlfriedns that obsess with me as much as cul de sac does. should I be flatterred or scared?
    dude, he's just going further down the road into his creepy old man modality.
    don't stoop to it once you've had your say.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I actually am getting creeped out that a grown man is stalking me everyday on the internet. I should call dateline to catch a predetor. seriously whats wrong with this dude?
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Man, it's like a sausage fest in here.

Where be all the wimmins?

ttt, because we can't let the USSD thread keep our eyes off the big prize...

id like to think im largely responsible for making this thread thisl ong

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    id like to think im largely responsible for making this thread thisl ong
    I guess we all need at least one thing in life to feel proud of...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    I guess we all need at least one thing in life to feel proud of...
    and this will be here on the first page of this subforum forevever so all the worlds future generations can see.

I am pork boy, the breakfast monkey.

left leg: mild bruising. right leg: charley horse

handsomerest member of KFM forum hands down

Hello Judge Penn,

From time to time as you know I like to stop in here to say hello. Its been a long time my friend-- I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. Im still living up here in Mass--I returned from China in April- I started a Wushu class again in Ipswitch, Mass - I look forward to teaching Wushu to kids again, as I have only been teaching Tai-Chi and Ba-Gua for years now..

Please stay in touch and God Bless

John D

Quote Originally Posted by John Dufresne View Post
    Hello Judge Penn,

From time to time as you know I like to stop in here to say hello. Its been a long time my friend-- I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. Im still living up here in Mass--I returned from China in April- I started a Wushu class again in Ipswitch, Mass - I look forward to teaching Wushu to kids again, as I have only been teaching Tai-Chi and Ba-Gua for years now..

Please stay in touch and God Bless

John D
    Hey John,

Thanks for the warm wishes. My family is growing as I now have a 2 month old son to go with my 4 year old daughter. Work is keeping me busy and my training has really suffered from it. But all is well and there are no complaints. Take care John.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

12. Hey Judge you only have what 3? years until your test for Associate Master?

Keep it rolling my man and congrats on the baby!

Quote Originally Posted by kungfujunky View Post
    Hey Judge you only have what 3? years until your test for Associate Master?

Keep it rolling my man and congrats on the baby!
    I have no plans to attempt to advance in rank. Rank was never especially relevant to me. I respect people because of their knowledge, skill and demeanor. That doesn't necessarily follow rank in my experience.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Oh and thanks for the congrats on the baby. My kids are, by far, my best acheivment in my life.

JP,

Excellent response. Concur 100%.