Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Bicker Thread

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    First this supposed PM was sent to you. Then you said you erased it. Then you said it was sent to your wife, but you would not post it. Then once you actually posted you were coming to Austin for me, you post this supposed PM.
    When did I say this pm was sent to me, and erased? I only said I would not go into her account, never said I would not post it.
    Last edited by Fox; 01-26-2008 at 11:44 PM.

It's like being in the Twilight Zone!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    All in all it was still a challenge. No matter. what the date it was sent.
    You are pathetic. You really are. Arguing with you is like arguing mathmatics with a guy who thinks 2+2=5. You really are incapable of grasping things aren't you?

AGAIN: Your wife offered you up IN A CHALLENGE on 8-9-07. As the one challenged I said I challenge Tom to come to Austin on 8-11-07.

Do you still not see how stupid you look?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

The difference is you challenged me! Not me challenging you.

My wife was being sarcastic,you were not.

You blind to the fact of your own challenge or what?

I can't reason with you. Oh well, we have your empty threat to come to Austin for all to see!

What if I was being sarcastic....
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

no reason to argue with you it is all here for anyone to see, The mad Icon was sarcastic as well then right?

Just give up, either be reasonable or stop posting on this thread, since it was not all about you to begin with.

Never said it was an empty threat either, did I?

The only thing I give up on is getting you to man up and either admit you are not coming here AS YOU SAID or apologize for your wife starting this whole mess in the first place.

I love how when I get you and your wife nailed BY YOUR OWN WORDS, it was suddenly 'sarcasm'. Pathetic.

Never said it was an empty threat either, did I?
    So when Tom?

And you and Rudy cry about me being a stalker!!!!

Remember, Texas is a CCW state. Travelling 450 miles and showing up unannounced at my house or work is a GUARANTEED way to get shot dead.

Be a man for once and say when you will be at my gym.

I will apologize for my wife, but just watch your back. You never know when I will show, but I will show.
    You need to manup and say you did challenge me.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    And you and Rudy cry about me being a stalker!!!!

Remember, Texas is a CCW state. Travelling 450 miles and showing up unannounced at my house or work is a GUARANTEED way to get shot dead.

Be a man for once and say when you will be at my gym.
    I can show up at either place, you will have to prove I was actually in your house or at your work.

I will apologize for my wife, but just watch your back. You never know when I will show, but I will show.
    I quake in my shoes. Remember, you come to my work I'll kill you. Come to my house, I'll kill you slow. Make it personal Fox.....

FYI, I will be notifying the mods here of that threat. Should you be stupid enough to follow through, I'll be covered legally.

I can show up at either place, you will have to prove I was actually in your house or at your work.
    Do I need to call the police? Do I need to inform the Post Office of this sh1t?

You and Rudy will do ANYTHING to avoid a fight won't you?

make sure you let them know you challenged me as well. That way we both get banned..