View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 1067 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 675679671017105710651066106710681069107711171167 ... LastLast
Results 15,991 to 16,005 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    so F-UCKing what?[/SIZE]
    so you have a legacy of evil.

knowingly doing something immoral is definition of evil. i name you satan.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Blog Entries
    WAS THIS 60 YEARS AGO??its part of the tradition that was taught back then ....SO****INGWHAT? all this means nothing ...nothing. just words , only words .

60 years of kah-kah and stolen forms from video's and books.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    60 years of kah-kah and stolen forms from video's and books.
    the light of jesus christ will expose them for what they are. their dojo is the synagogue of satan.

Blog Entries

Reppin da bay mane!

its the underground click
    Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut will put you underground quick
    heavy hitters out ta gitya quick to knock ya blok off
    Think about it ponder the **** you need ta walk off
    when it starts to rain ya gonna feel the pain
    as the deadly chop choy straight pierces ya spleen
    how many ****in times do i have to explain
    we're the underground click
    Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut will put you underground quick!

(YEAH MY STYLE DATES BACK TO THE BEGINNING OF TIME, SO CHUMP STEP OFF CUZZ I'M GINNA GET MINE!)

SEE THE CHAIN ROUND MY NECK, IT WAS A MICROPHONE LIGHTER. BACK THEN IT WAS PIMPIN. BUT IN MY LEFT HAND YOU CAN SEE, I WAS STILL WALKING WITH A CANE AT THAT TIME
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 10-30-2012 at 09:15 PM.

you are one with the choloate peoples

shaolin do will never unlock the secret of the magical animal form

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
    Albert Einstein
    At this point, I'm just here for the side show. I'll throw in whenever I feel the desire, but I don't expect to open any closed minds. It's just fun to manipulate fake Shaolin victims and watch Bawang talk about his penus and look at HSK's pictures.

For those who say they are looking for the truth, I get that. I do. But haven't you wasted enough time with Sin The? I mean, come on. How much energy are you willing to put in to sort that mess out? Cut your losses and keep what feels right, but don't waste any more time trying to validate your decisions. Just move on man. You have a base that may be flawed, may not be. It will get sorted out by a real teacher. Just tell your new sifu what your experience is and what your needs are and go from there. If you find a good Sifu, they will take it from there and hook you up accordingly.

By the way, love the sig, KC

Oh but I will address the one cat who made the post about the challenge then backing off and talking about weight class. I think you should re-read the posts in question. Nobody has backed away from anything. I'll roll with anyone who is friendly. And for the people who are not friendly, I'm not gonna square off and kickbox with you. If I feel threatened I'm going to dance and stab, step and slash.

dang, brainwashing is hella effective!!!!!
    You notice how he has started to emulate your style HSK? Slowly but surely. Weird.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    so you have a legacy of evil.

knowingly doing something immoral is definition of evil. i name you satan.
    wow, thats nice . thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    At this point, I'm just here for the side show. I'll throw in whenever I feel the desire, but I don't expect to open any closed minds. It's just fun to manipulate fake Shaolin victims and watch Bawang talk about his penus and look at HSK's pictures.

For those who say they are looking for the truth, I get that. I do. But haven't you wasted enough time with Sin The? I mean, come on. How much energy are you willing to put in to sort that mess out? Cut your losses and keep what feels right, but don't waste any more time trying to validate your decisions. Just move on man. You have a base that may be flawed, may not be. It will get sorted out by a real teacher. Just tell your new sifu what your experience is and what your needs are and go from there. If you find a good Sifu, they will take it from there and hook you up accordingly.

By the way, love the sig, KC

Oh but I will address the one cat who made the post about the challenge then backing off and talking about weight class. I think you should re-read the posts in question. Nobody has backed away from anything. I'll roll with anyone who is friendly. And for the people who are not friendly, I'm not gonna square off and kickbox with you. If I feel threatened I'm going to dance and stab, step and slash.
    hahahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    all this means nothing ...nothing. just words , only words .
    Well, yeah. No kidding? Did you just figure that out? You have an excellent grasp on the obvious.

the original objective of my "CREATING" a form was out of my own desire to see if i had the ability to put together my own form. perhaps for my personal demonstration at various celebrations. however, my students saw the worth of this form and so do others. its my own experience with Hung Sing Choy Lee Fut.

the objective to create forms in order to fool the unsuspecting white and black people of the midwest where a chinese person was a rare sight is a dispicable way of exploiting gung fu. i don't care who agree's or disagree's. Sin The is wrong for what he did. PERIOD.

if you are under the assumption that a form will make your fighting skills any better then you are sadly mistaken. sure there is a quality test of the techniques found within the form. and yes i have people who are emailing me regularly asking if i have the whole set on tape because they would want to learn it.

does this answer your question?

the ability to prevail in a fight never never never.....did i say NEVER depends on the style or form top win the fight for them. it depends on your personal fighting ability
    hahahahahahahahahahaah

Blog Entries
    you notice how he has started to emulate your style hsk? Slowly but surely. Weird.
    wuta biter!

Blog Entries
    you are one with the choloate peoples

shaolin do will never unlock the secret of the magical animal form
    right on. I've always been one with the chocolatays.

Quote Originally Posted by Judge Pen View Post
    Very well said. If you ever find yourself in Tennessee, let me know. I will buy you a drink just for this post.
    If I end up in Asheville, NC or thereabouts, I'll give you a ring. That's not too far from TN.
    "I am a servant of the Secret Fire, wielder of the flame of Anor. The dark fire will not avail you, flame of Udun! Go back to the shadow, you cannot pass!"

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    I trained under a teacher for nearly five years. I learned 2 kicks, 5 punches, 1 elbow technique, and how to knee somebody from the clinch. Only after 4 years of training did he think to teach me a kata. I can respect that.

I don't think I could ever respect a teacher who teaches forms they learned from a book or video. I would prefer to train and learn the things they actually know.
    Ain't nuttin wrong with learning a small set of high percentage techs and just rollin with that. Better that with some bag work and real sparring with real resistance than to do a million forms over and over. I like forms, but they only serve a small function in the overall curriculum, IMO anyways. Although, you can do quite a bit with 2 kicks, 5 punches, 1 elbow, some knees, a decent collar tie and some defense.