Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you use your Internal Kung Fu Powers during sex?

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Is it not clear that I did?

Dude, you bring to yourself what you want. You seek out in others what you are. It's the human condition.
    Nonsense. Does the jenkum sniffing kid in Nigeria WANT to be there? Does the victim of a rape WANT that to happen to them? I could go on and on, but WANTING can have very little to do with outcome. This is the kind of new agey pap that makes people weak-minded. No one is so self aware. And if you think you are, you've just demonstrated you aren't.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    Nonsense. Does the jenkum sniffing kid in Nigeria WANT to be there? Does the victim of a rape WANT that to happen to them? I could go on and on, but WANTING can have very little to do with outcome. This is the kind of new agey pap that makes people weak-minded. No one is so self aware. And if you think you are, you've just demonstrated you aren't.
    I'm not talking about what's inflicted on you, I'm talking about what you strive for and what you're hardwired to do. So, while you may be reading into it what you've seen elsewhere you are not interpreting what I have written correctly.

If you are actively seeking, you will indeed walk down a path that is in many ways already defined by your intent.

cause/effect/consequence, it's all there really is. But do go on and by the way, I do know. But I won't reveal what I know, because i guess you guys need the cash or something. lol IT IS A VERY CHEESY SELL!

p.s don't tick me off or I'll give the reveal and noone makes cent one! lol
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 04-07-2009 at 07:53 AM.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Oh, it's not my sell. I just know the folks.

Your point is reasonable - just easily misunderstood by how it was written. -- Really just supports my point about the general lack of self-awareness built into how humans operate.
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Taryn P. View Post
    His fascination with me will dry up as soon as I kick his tail in sparring.
    I think hardwork108 is the one who is fascinated with you

His fascination with me will dry up as soon as I lick his tail in sparring.

Well, that's just shocking !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    Actually, I know the guy who taught him and gave him permission to release this.

You'd freak if you knew which family this came from. It is, as they say, the 'real' deal. It is not make believe or something you think you know already. And if anything, I am known as a skeptic.

It's pretty cool. Learned it decades ago myself. Kind of a cheesy sell, but I wouldn't pick on the guy unless you knew what was being sold.
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro_ronin View Post
    What are you talking about?
    Touching women in special places that are innocent enough, but in reality they make her all hot and wanting you!

lol...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Touching women in special places that are innocent enough, but in reality they make her all hot and wanting you!

lol...
    You mean like buying them new shoes?

You mean like buying them new shoes?
    ...or a handbag.

yes.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Reply]
    Seriously, buy My DVD!!

http://ultimateturnon.com/
    LOL. Looks interesting but I believe that you would make a killing if you marketed your dvd to this forum's resident MMA knuckleheads. They could benefit from learning about women rather than fantasizing about them through pictures of bikini clad women. It is about time these guys stopped sleeping with their punchbags..

Thank you for your honest answer. Before you go on flattering yourself let me say that I used the word "honest" as a reference to you showing your real face!

Let's start with this comment:

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn
    but you are an asshole, and always will be, and nothing will ever change that
    It is funny how you and your MMA forum buddies have done your best to paint a negative picture of me since I came here and took on the people who were pushing the "MMA is best" approach and sometimes with their corresponding dvds.

So Ross was not an Ass-hole when he doctored his quotes of my posts in such a way to make me look like an anti semetic Nazi and criminal?

You and Sanjuro ronin were not Ass-holes for playing along with this ugly and vile attempt at character assassination?

Sanjuro ronin went further and dragged my sifu's name along into this ugly campaign and then went on to falsely claim that I was the one using my sifu's name at an attempt at credibility through association.
    Wasn't he an Ass-hole for doing that?

Then again, Ross took the opportunity to make up stories of me apparently being disowned by my kung fu school. He did this by posting quotes which he claimed were messages from my kung fu school. Was he an Ass Hole for doing that or not?

This crap continued by Ross who is apparently a "sifu" going on and creating threads in my "honor" to discredit and ridicule me. Why go into so much trouble for a "troll"? Why is he so afraid?

Actually, I know the answer but I just want you to exercise those two brain cells that are floating, eternally confused, in that skull of yours.

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    if I tend to side with Dave, it's because I have known him for over 20 years
    That makes all his vile behavior accetptable to you??? Your morality is really relative!!!!.

and have been through quite a bit with him,
    I am not interested in your love life, really!

including some fairly arduous "traditional" training with our late sifu,
    Apparently the training was not "arduous" enough to instill some sense of morality in either one of you.

Besides, Ross has turned out into a overweight glorified kickboxer and you have turned out into the "king" of Scientific Tai chi...lol

so I have no qualms about giving him more leeway personally than you,
    Basically what you are saying is that he is your friend and you will take his side no matter how immoral he is, thus making yourself as immoral and clueless as Ross.

all things considered equally
    I believe, and I mean it, that people such as yourself are incapable of considering anything equally. Your glass (moral, intellectual and spiritual) is just too full!

Don't ask me full of what!!!!

(if you want to call that selective, be my guest,
    My dear, you are moraly selective wether I refer to you that way or not!

I do not apologize for it);
    You won't apologize because:

1. You guys work as a team. Ross and some other MMA knucklehead friends of his will come out with all sort of cr@p about the superiority of the MMA approach and the "fantasy" aspects of TCMAs.

Then you enter scene and justify what they say using some "scientific" clap trap while falling back on your own "TCMA" and therapist background to give credibility to all the BS!

2. Real men apologize, not only for their mistakes but even for the mistakes of their friends. We both know that if you ever decide to be a real man you will need to look forward to at least another 20 years of "arduous" training!

as for SR, he's just more likable than you are;
    Well, according to a TCMA sifu (a real one) here Sanjuro is, and I quote, "a clown".

Only a clueless knucklehead could ever earn that title from 30 years plus of MA training.Lol,lol.

I would go further than this wise sifu and say again that Sanjuro is a liar. He made up loads of lies about me to, suprise, surprise, to discredit what I was saying about the traditional approach.

Of course when asked to answer his accusations he ran along and hid behind the ignore button, from the safety of which he occassionaly raises his (kung fu wise) confused head to repeat the same lies.

It seems that the Canadian military warrior training is not what it used to be.....lol.

I'll jug your "weak" memory and say that your beloved friend Sanjuro's claims include the lie that I had claimed that my sifu had beaten a Gracie. We are still waiting for the evidence of where I said that.

call it what you will, that's my opinion;
    I will call it immoral cowardice, that is my opinion!

you on the other hand have both a superiority
    You are mistaken!

It is you and your MMA-knucklehead brotherhood here who have the INFERIORITY COMPLEX!

Look at the threads started here to ridicule me and even try to get me banned. Look at all the lies. Ross and Sanjuro have failed to make a single post in reference to me that does not contain a lie or a slanderous untrue statement!

You have been guilty of that too. So has golden arhat and kansuke together with a few other intellectually challenged members here!

and persecution complex
    For enlightenment read the above paragraph again!

that evidently 99% of the people on the forum can see,
    False assumption/statement!

99% percent of posters here have seen the lies and attempts at character assassination. Some of them have been kind enough to tell me - through PMs - not to take you guys on as it wasn't worth it.

They won't take you guys on for sure because some of them are genuine sifus with names to "protect" and do not want to risk having their real names dragged through mud and campaigns of character assassination by the likes of lkfmdc (Ross), Sanjuro ronin, Kansuke (whose "trolling antiques" you always ignore!), golden arhat and YOU!

but you can't; and that has nothing to do with MMA versus KF either; but have you noticed that, whenever someone from a "traditional" background takes issue with you, you use that as "proof" that they couldn't possibly have studied something "authentic" (or that, if they do, they just failed to "get it")? of course you have - it's a nice catch-all way of dismissing someone out of hand without having to address their perspective on its merits when it doesn't fit into your world view;
    Wether you like it or not over 95% percent of kUng fu schools teach Mac kUng fu!
    That is reflected here in the forums and you should know that better than anyone here.

personally, if you are happy with what you are doing, that's cool; but your attitude of setting yourself up as the arbiter of what is "authentic" based on your criteria (yes, yours, not some supposed "Kung Fu Code" that you seem to adhere to) is just absurd;
    I call it the way I see it. I don't have time to be diplomatic with "kung fu"/Glorified Kickboxing merchants who are here to push some MMA agenda, nor am I here to please "kung fu"dvd salesmen!

Others here appreciate my posts on actual kung fu aspects!

I mean, you even welcome a newb to the forum by "warning" them about all the GKK's (you should be able to figure that out) whose sole purpose here is to mislead him or some such;
    Again, I say it the way I see it!

Newbies sometimes get great impressions from reading the profiles of people here but that can be misleading. And I mean look at Sanjuro's 30 years of MA experience and then see his cluesless comments on the internals or chi sao and so on....LOL.

you know, you may be right: we may all be delusional, and you may be one of the chosen few who studies "authentic" KF;
    You and most of your MMA friends are just ill informed and too full of yourselves. I was not "chosen", I was just lucky to come along genuine kung fu sifus. Who knows, one day you may get lucky too.

You know what they say, when the student is ready the teacher will appear.

we may all be a bunch of GKK;
    May be??? LOL.

and maybe one day, we will all wake up and realize to our chagrin that you are right;
    I am not holding my breath. I really believe that some of you guys will need to reencarnate a couple of times, first.

and maybe, just maybe, we will be able to drag out sorry selves up out of the gutter of ignorance, and start anew by finding an "authentic" sifu,
    Well finding one is half the story. Remember that he needs to ACCEPT you!

And keeping in mind your moral behavior I would say that your best chance is to re-encarnate a few times.

and after some years of indentured servitude during which he tests our moral character,
    Don't get me wrong but most real kung fu sifu worth his salt will read your character in 5 minutes after which he will show you the door. That goes for Ross, Sanjuro and most of the clueless knuckleheads here.

maybe we will be lucky enough to actually learn something "real";
    I don't think anyone would teach you. Your glass is too full of you know what!

and like that, maybe one day we will no longer be cursed by the title of GKK; at least for us, there is a sliver of a chance;
    Yes, keep on fantasizing. You are where you are because you deserve it!

As I said before, think re-encarnation.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 04-07-2009 at 05:30 PM.

FYI Chis, NO ONE said ANYTHING derogtory about his "alleged" Sifu.
    No one said that you did!

Actually, I would like you to show us where I alleged that he was my sifu!

Of course, now you are going to pretend that you have me on "ignore" so as not to provide any proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanjuro ronin
    I say alleged because he has NEVER even given a first name,
    What would my first name tell you about my kung fu knowledge? LOL,LOL. You would still need to read my posts to know where I am coming from. However, being as clueless as you are about authentic kung fu training then you would no doubt then ask for my second name.

More kung fu confusion would follow for you as you would then realize even more about how clueless you are about the TCMAs. This would lead to you and your knucklehead allies dragging my REAL name through the mud here!!!!

But do keep clutching at straws as it is very entertaining from where I am sitting!

Just to emphasis that I don't give my name out in internet forums!

Live with it!

or shown any proof,
    Why don't you show us PROOF regarding where I alleged to have trained with him. I am not saying that he is not my sifu but that I did not come into this forum and make claims. It was YOU Sanjuro Ronin, that brought my sifu's name into this forum! Are you denying that?

[I can just imagine him shaking behind his keyboard at this point.]

including following "his Sifu's" teachings,
    I follow my sifu's teaching but then that is not anybody's business. I am here to discuss real kung fu based on what I know. Besides, your brain is not equipped to handle authentic kung fu teachings. If you walk into an MA class and there is no one kicking your brains in within 5 minutes then your attention span wonders. That is the way you are and that is sad!

Proving anything regarding authentic kung fu to someone like you is like giving a chimp a book on the theories of astro physics. He will smell it and lose interest, unless it is tainted with banana flavored substances. That just reflects your MA "resume".

that he is
    this Sifu's student in any way shape or form.
    Again you are asking for proof that you yourself would not be able to desipher.LOL.

As a matter of fact, those of us that looked into Sifu Pivcevic background found it quite in line with what the majority here train and agree on.
    Here Sanjuro is trying to say that sifu is a cross trainer because he also trains in Ancient battlefield (sword) arts..LOL,lol.

Sanjuro sees this as, wait for it, "crosstraining".....LOL,lol. Sanjuro has trained/crosstrained in MA for 30 years and he still does not differentiate between training in two separate arts SEPARATELY and crosstraining, as in the knucklehead variety.

Sanjuro, it really must be lonely for you in that vaste and wasted space between your ears. Who knows one day you might find signs of intelligent life...lol

Quote Originally Posted by sanjuro ronin
    No matter what Hw8 says and no matter how much he cyber stalks people that have put him on ignore, it doesn't change the fact that he has NO clue about the the very system he PROFESS to train in, nor about the Sifu he profess is his Sifu.
    That is a big assumption, specially from someone who trips over his own tongue everytime he tries to come across knowledgable in kung fu discussions regarding the internals, chis sao, etc.

Christ. You haven't even understood the definition of "crosstraining" and you have been doing just that for 30 years. LOL.

It truly is a dead fish and has been for some time now, best to ignore the troll.
    LOL. If everyone had me on "ignore" the way you have, then I would have to spend 8 hours a day answering their posts.Lol,lol.

Of course, if you can't discuss kung fu matters when it doesn't involve BJJ, weightlifting, the "wonders" of MMA and so on, then why discuss it at all?

Sanjuro, you and lkfmdc "sifu" Ross have invented , many, many lies and false stories to discredit what I say about the TCMAs which defines and shows you guys' kung fu "knowledge" in very poor light.

If you want to solve the problem then go and learn the real thing rather than continuing with this hopeless vendetta of yours as none of you guys look good with your feet permanently lodged in your mouths!
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 04-07-2009 at 05:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianK View Post
    Especially when I found out that she likes licking tails.

His fascination with me will dry up as soon as I kick his tail in sparring.
    You know, some men pay good money to get beaten up by women in your part of the world.

In my part of the world we are just happy if we survive a beating by men long enough to see a priest.

Quote Originally Posted by AdrianK View Post
    And I think you both are. This calls for a duel! First round- kama!

The moment they ask us to choose between two different paths, the implicit message is that we can only follow one. -Daniele Bolelli, On The Warrior’s Path