Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Conservatives are Prudes

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Oh, sooner or later Obama will respond but it will be the standard line he's known for....."Well what about Bush who got us into this mess." Of course anything to divert from having to take a little responsibility, eh?
    Fixed that for ya.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Proves my point. When it comes down to it you simply don't have the guts to state your opinion.

I think it's real simple, all you have to do is back up and support your friend or say he was wrong. What are you afraid of?

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    Just be sure to mention to Gene that you are joking about this with smilies, and using it to bug 1Bad. Oh yeah, I'm sure you are heavily distraught over this. You are an expert at making yourself look the fool.
    I thought you said Gene wouldn't care. If he doesn't care then nothing anyone writes has any bearing. However, I might ask Gene before saying that he probably doesn't care.

In any case, There is nothing on this board that I take seriously or personal. This board is for entertainment only.

You won't find me wishing death on anyone here.

I did say he wouldn't care. ok ok... here's a lesson... don't take my words, twist them into something they didn't mean, and then use it to attempt to contradict a previous statement, all without asking for clarification. It makes you look stupid.

kill yourself
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

I think it's real simple, all you have to do is back up and support your friend or say he was wrong. What are you afraid of?
    Do you back this up and support your friend or do you say he was wrong?

"I broke and slammed [my wife] back against our bedroom wall, telling her that if she kept it up, she’d be apt to land in a hospital." -Ward Churchill

What are you afraid of?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Do you back this up and support your friend or do you say he was wrong?

"I broke and slammed [my wife] back against our bedroom wall, telling her that if she kept it up, she’d be apt to land in a hospital." -Ward Churchill

What are you afraid of?

If you want start a thread about Ward then I'll come on there and give my opinion. That's up to you. I have no problem in doing that. However what I see here is the tried and true diversion tactics. "If you get into a situation that you are uncomfortable in then change the subject." You do it every time.

As I said, start a thread about Ward and I'll answer any questions you like however here lets stick to the questions already asked.

However I'm not goning to hold my breath that I get a straight answer!

LMAO at you. You are beyond nuts. And a HUGE hypocrite.

If you want start a thread about Ward then I'll come on there and give my opinion.
    So this thread YOU started is called "Conservatives are Prudes". Please explain why now it's ok for you to ask questions in this thread about Drake supposedly telling you to suicide yourself, but it's not ok for me to ask questions about your wife-beating hero?

LMAO at you. You are beyond nuts. And a HUGE hypocrite.
    Not at all. You start a thread about Ward Churchill and I'll express my honest opinion.

What's wrong with that? I know you'll never answer the question about support for your buddy.

So this thread YOU started is called "Conservatives are Prudes". Please explain why now it's ok for you to ask questions in this thread about Drake supposedly telling you to suicide yourself, but it's not ok for me to ask questions about your wife-beating hero?

As mentioned...start a thread. In the meantime just answer the question I ask. I've already agreed to answer any question about Ward. Or start the thread and I'll answer any questions....then you can answer mine.

I'm bending over backwards here.....what excuse will you come up with now.

It's ok if you don't comment.

We can all see you condone violence against women by making excuses for a piece of garbage who admitted assaulting a woman.

So what do you have against starting up a "Ward Churchill" thread?

I've agreed to answer any questions about Ward.....you haven't agreed to answer my question.

So what do you have against starting up a "Ward Churchill" thread?

I've agreed to answer any questions about Ward.....you haven't agreed to answer my question.
    Because it's a waste of time. The question has posed here, and quite honestly, before as well. If you don't want to answer it, fine. But if you won't answer questions, you may want to stop demanding others do so. It makes you look like a hypocrite.

Because it's a waste of time. The question has posed here, and quite honestly, before as well. If you don't want to answer it, fine. But if you won't answer questions, you may want to stop demanding others do so. It makes you look like a hypocrite.
    Not at all, not to much to ask that you create a thread on that. I'll answer all of your questions. I think I've bent over backwards here.

One thing I have noticed that you are yelling about answer your questions however you have never said anything about answering whether you support a death wish on the board....How about it? You never plan to give a "yes" or "no" answer do you?

Truth finally being told here:

WASHINGTON (AFP) – The 33 infants and children that an American Christian group tried to smuggle out of quake-hit Haiti are being reunited with their families, the US-based aid group now caring for them said Tuesday.

The children were picked up last week by members of an Idaho-based Baptist group called New Life Children's Refuge who tried to take them across the border to the Dominican Republic where they planned to establish an orphanage.

But some of the children are not orphans at all.

"The parents now are coming to the village to reclaim their children," Heather Paul, the CEO of SOS Children's Villages USA, told NBC's "Today Show". "We already hear that many are saying that we have parents."

Police seized five men and five women with US passports, as well as two Haitians, as they tried late Friday to cross into the neighboring Dominican Republic with the children aged between two months and 14 years.

Paul said the children had been in poor condition when her group first received them but that they appeared to be on the mend.

"They came quite traumatized, as you can imagine, for a number of reasons. First, the devastation of the earthquake and then the mystery or confusion of their family's disappearance."

"They're getting better," she said.
    One just wonder how many other good "Americans" succeeded in getting kids out of the country. How many parents out there think their children died in the quake?....horrible thing to do.