Thread: Who is the Bad Boy of KFM?

Hybrid View

i was referring to david in a complimentary way. he doesnt take crap, tells it like it is as he sees it, and ESPECIALLY knows what he is talking about! that is why he is #1 in my book!

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    i was referring to david in a complimentary way. he doesnt take crap, tells it like it is as he sees it, and ESPECIALLY knows what he is talking about! that is why he is #1 in my book!

well why don't you just marry the guy already?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Men, especially manly men who do manly things with other manly men...have a posture they as$ume, which to them (probably hardwired into our DNA) signifies strength and dominance. That is thrusting out the chest, raising the shoulders, and jutting the chin. The descriptions are simply corrections to the posture.
    If you were to attempt to root your stance and locked your back leg, your lower back locks out, and your spine arches, and so up the spine to the head, etc. There cannot be any adjustments to neutralize throws, pushes,strikes, etc as the body is locked up. The body cannot issue complete power as well. It is like driving with the parking brake on.
    Tucking the sacrum does not mean walking with your tail between your legs, it means straightening the spine by tucking it slightly. When you suspend the head, the neck is straighter, but the chin should be slightly tucked, and therefore, no, it does not jut out waiting to be hit. Hollowing the chest simply means not expanding it by arching the back.
    Taking the postural corrections to an extreme, which many people who do not have good teachers to guide them do, creates these exagerrated postures. It is simply misunderstanding.
    Last edited by TenTigers; 04-27-2010 at 08:10 AM.
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Thank you TenTigers!

See Tyson? A reasonable explanation! I may not agree with all of them, but well said none the less!! It is an execellent attempt to answer my questions!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    Thank you TenTigers!

See Tyson? A reasonable explanation! I may not agree with all of them, but well said none the less!! It is an execellent attempt to answer my questions!

ah...don't sweat it Ty. That's only cause he don't like you as much as he does me.
    :-p

reminds me of...

Glenda: "I'm afraid you've made a rather bad enemy of the Witch of the West. The sooner you get out of Oz, the safer you'll sleep, my Dear."
    but also,
    Cowardly Lion: "Stay wit' us Dorothy. We don't want ya ta go."

hey, some people quote Plato or Lao Tzu...I quote The Wizard of Oz, Popeye, and Buggs Bunny
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    ah...don't sweat it Ty. That's only cause he don't like you as much as he does me.
    :-p

reminds me of...

Glenda: "I'm afraid you've made a rather bad enemy of the Witch of the West. The sooner you get out of Oz, the safer you'll sleep, my Dear."
    but also,
    Cowardly Lion: "Stay wit' us Dorothy. We don't want ya ta go."

hey, some people quote Plato or Lao Tzu...I quote The Wizard of Oz, Popeye, and Buggs Bunny
    Well taai gy and I spend a lot of time quoting Monty Python! So Popeye and Bugs and the Cowardly Lion are all fair game!

Enlightened One,
    Face facts..you couldn't be more wrong if you tried. You would deny established truth simply to bolster your absurd argument..you've been shown to be wrong, accept it. What I find really good (I mean REALLY tasty) is that it was largely at my hands..lol.
    Of course, your opinion, however uneducated and dimwitted it may be, comes from the POV of an Aikido player, and not someone with any actual Chinese IMA experience. That speaks volumes to me. Perhaps I should wax wise when it comes to Aikido..then, when you produce evidence and corroborating testimony to the contrary, I should simply deny it, continue to accuse you of not knowing what you're talking about, and ignore the obvious truth for total and complete lack of understanding.
    Good, good stuff Enlightened One, good, good stuff..lol.
    Si-Fu Tyson Durr
    WuDang Zen Fight Club
    www.wudangzenfightclub.yolasite.com