Page 232 of 243 FirstFirst ... 132182222230231232233234242 ... LastLast
Results 3,466 to 3,480 of 3641

Thread: OT: does obama bring change?

Quote Originally Posted by BoulderDawg View Post
    Seems like you and your "black friends" really get around. Haven't you told us stories in the past about how you have fought for your "black Friends" when attacked by racists?
    Wrong person....that was me....and I considered them my friends...not black friends. I also said that I would stand by your side if I was there while someone was harassing you for being a fake Indian....I don't like people who bully people period....no matter the color

One other thing: Bad is simply saying this never happened. According to him, Churchill is wrong.....this never happened.

When someone tells me the violent deaths of over a 100 million Americans never really happened I'm as apalled as much as I would be if someone was trying to deny the holocaust in Europe.
    Where did he say this.....he only said your stretching the numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Baqualin View Post
    Show proof

Here's a start:

http://wardchurchill.net/academic.html

However in the trail they just had the vast majority of his attackers were non-academic.

Your turn: Show proof of academic professors and scholars well respected in the field of indigeious studies who discredit Churchill. Of course everyone has their critics but you claim that for the most part Ward has been kicked out on his ear by the community...prove that!
    Last edited by BoulderDawg; 06-11-2009 at 11:08 AM.

Here's a start:

http://wardchurchill.net/academic.html

However in the trail they just had the vast majority of his attackers were non-academic.

You turn: Show proof of academic professors and scholars well respected in the field of indigeious studies who discredit Churchill. Of course everyone has their critics but you claim that for the most part Ward has been kicked out on his ear by the community...prove that!
    Great response.....you used a Ward Churchill website.....awesome

Show proof
    I think you upset him Bad
    BQ
    Asking for proof always upsets him.

I'm guessing he has not sourced his wild claims, has he?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Where did he say this.....he only said your stretching the numbers
    Don't facts get in his way.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

Great response.....you used a Ward Churchill website.....awesome
    It's hilarious watching the guy who has never sourced a single allegation constantly demand others provide sources.

Been fun today...got to get to work.....have a nice day
    BQ

Just wondering why I'm seeing David Letterman on TV bending over and grabbing his ankles apologizing to Sarah Palin.

He has nothing to apologize for. My guess is that half of Alaska has hit either one daughter or the other....probably the vast majority has done both!

According to polls....36% of American voters are now claiming to be independents.....34% Democrats .....14% Republicans

Light at the end of the tunnel
    BQ
    Where are the bodies of the other 16% of americans?

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I wondered that too.

Generally, I've heard that around 30% are Democrats, 30% are Republicans, and 40% are 'The Great Undecideds'.

It's more obvious on another poll:

"By 58 percent to 38 percent voters across the country say they disapprove of the government takeover and majority ownership stake in General Motors.

Opinion Dynamics Corp. conducted the national telephone poll of 900 registered voters for FOX News from June 9 to June 10. The poll has a 3-point error margin.

Among the car companies tested, Ford — which has not taken government bailout money — has the highest favorable rating at 72 percent, followed by Honda at 69 percent favorable. Just under half of Americans have a positive view of General Motors (48 percent) and Chrysler (46 percent).

Labor unions have been front and center in the government's rescue of GM — and Chrysler as well. The largest number of Americans — 43 percent — think labor unions have too much influence on the Obama administration, 29 percent say the right amount and 12 percent too little influence."

Source:
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,525861,00.html

My kingdom for a really awesome president.

Preferably neither democrat nor republican.
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by Drake View Post
    My kingdom for a really awesome president.

Preferably neither democrat nor republican.
    How about a Raelien?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

In Canada