Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: If you feel the need to laugh, give this a go.

If you feel the need to laugh, give this a go.

The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.
    -sun tzu

Quote Originally Posted by shawchemical View Post

Oh boy, I am literally speechless.....

I am just amazed the guy in the video has not found his way into this forum yet, so as to tell us to ignore the "fantasy" aspects of WC, such as maintaining stance, maintaining structural integrity; sticking to the central line principles, using the shortest and simplest attacking avenues, to name a few....

Anyway, I am sure that he will find this forum and join our forum "gods", soon enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Hardwork108 View Post

Oh boy, I am literally speechless.....

I am just amazed the guy in the video has not found his way into this forum yet, so as to tell us to ignore the "fantasy" aspects of WC, such as maintaining stance, maintaining structural integrity; sticking to the central line principles, using the shortest and simplest attacking avenues, to name a few....

Anyway, I am sure that he will find this forum and join our forum "gods", soon enough...
    He IS here. That is Kung Fu stan from St Louis.

BUt I would still wager good money that his skills outweigh T's.
    The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself.
    -sun tzu

When I first looked at the video, I thought that he was T....LOL, then I realized that T would still need a bit of practice to get to this guy's level....

You guys DO realize T' is white....right?
    "I don't know if anyone is known with the art of "sitting on your couch" here, but in my eyes it is also to be a martial art.

It is the art of avoiding dangerous situations. It helps you to avoid a dangerous situation by not actually being there. So lets say there is a dangerous situation going on somewhere other than your couch. You are safely seated on your couch so you have in a nutshell "difused" the situation."

Quote Originally Posted by Vankuen View Post
    You guys DO realize T' is white....right?
    Well, he is white for now, but if he ever takes my advice and goes to his local China Town, and challenges an actual kung fu sifu, I am sure that he will come back, black and blue....

Well, he is white for now, but if he ever takes my advice and goes to his local China Town, and challenges an actual kung fu sifu, I am sure that he will come back, black and blue....
    regardless of factuality, that made me lol.
    "It is the peculiar quality of a fool to perceive the faults of others and to forget his own." -Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao3 Meng4 View Post
    regardless of factuality, that made me lol.
    Glad to be of service!

if he ever takes my advice and goes to his local China Town, and...

And gets some take out, since that's about as close as you've ever come, Fraud.

Stan is doing fantasy, like most of you. There is a very easy way to tell what your skill level is -- just go to a good MMA gym and see.

OK,

let's not be little others. So what is the problem with the clip?

I dont believe in going to MMA gym because it doesnt need to and some MMA gym is full of fantasy too.
    so, where is the fantasy?

Give a reason or two. why is this clip is problematic and it doesnt reflect reality and WCK? If we cant lay it out here. then we are just no different then Fran and thus has no right to laught at the clip.

Anyone wants to share their view?

Lack of structure and footwork ie stepping in with the techniques he seems to be leaning too far forward which would make for an easy lap sau for beginers from my training the footwork and structure should be stressed first.....

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    OK,

So what is the problem with the clip?
    After 5 and half minutes all I see is a pair of white sneakers moving around.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    OK,

let's not be little others. So what is the problem with the clip?

I dont believe in going to MMA gym because it doesnt need to and some MMA gym is full of fantasy too.
    so, where is the fantasy?

Give a reason or two. why is this clip is problematic and it doesnt reflect reality and WCK? If we cant lay it out here. then we are just no different then Fran and thus has no right to laught at the clip.

Anyone wants to share their view?
    Are you for fu/.cking real?

There's not a thing the guy does right. He should be laughed at, not because he's dumb, not because he's sh.it but because HE'S TEACHING PEOPLE THAT DUMB SH1T.
    -sun tzu

Are you for fu/.cking real?

There's not a thing the guy does right. He should be laughed at, not because he's dumb, not because he's sh.it but because HE'S TEACHING PEOPLE THAT DUMB SH1T.
    What is the point to post like above ? See, until you bring some real thing into the party, who knows you are at the same level as him but with a higher self-righteousness only?