Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone remember me?

I only remember you in a "bad touch" sort of way.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Well, if we're throwing names around...

Ma Fu Yee, Ryu, and the infamous Neal Cameron. Yeah, I said the name, am I banned now?
    I have no idea what WD is talking about.--Royal Dragon

this thread is like a bad flashback

I'm only banning people for being idiots today. Remembering the Cameron affair is not an example of idiocy in my book. Quite the opposite.

Oso: I'm afraid the date data is lost...at least to the best of our IT's ability.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

lol. He went by Jojutsu for a while. I remember he used to get into it with some crazy Canadian called Kung Lek.

What ever happened to John Wayne Taylor? Last we heard of him he was called to active duty to go kick the Taleban's @ss...
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Quote Originally Posted by Mas Judt View Post
    What ever happened to John Wayne Taylor? Last we heard of him he was called to active duty to go kick the Taleban's @ss...
    And we can't forget the Crippled Avenger, who if I recall correctly, abruptly disappeared right after a seminar with you!

Welcome back Cap, good to see an oldie back here.

I was just thinking about JWT myself. Somebody out Texas way who knows those Kempo guys will have to find him.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by Water Dragon View Post
    lol. He went by Jojutsu for a while. I remember he used to get into it with some crazy Canadian called Kung Lek.
    What happened to good old KL, didn't he get a sex change or something? Those are free up in Canada.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    I'm not positive, since I didn't do the forum move, but I'm guessing they were lost with the first move. I do know that you joined in 2001, though.
    awww, and what sort of idiotic thing did i do to make you remember that

Gene, thanks, I figured it was or it would show. Just curious. Late 2000 and early 2001 were a foggy sort of time for me...testing for shifu status under my old teacher and making plans to change towns, jobs and coincidentally: girlfriends...the rest were a cinch but the girl was a beyotch.

I miss Ap the most

CSN the second most.

and MightyB
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

What happened to RYU. ?
    Those that are the most sucessful are also the biggest failures. The difference between them and the rest of the failures is they keep getting up over and over again, until they finally succeed.

For the Women:

+ = & a

Has CPAs

album come out yet? I've still got over a gig's worth of MP3s from your site.

Also, I'm about as old skool as a 4th gen iPod.

Which Royce would still totally choke out.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

"And we can't forget the Crippled Avenger, who if I recall correctly, abruptly disappeared right after a seminar with you!"

Umm, dude, ixnay of the disapeer-ay...
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Although I'm relatively new here, I have been a long time lurker. That being said, who remembers Ralek?

we all remembers the captin

I remember sharky, northern practitioner and all of you other weirdos who I lurk around these days
    All right now, son, I want you to get a good night's rest. And remember, I could murder you while you sleep.
    Hey son, I bought you a puppy today after work. But then I killed it and ate it! Hahah, I´m just kidding. I would never buy you a puppy.

"Three witches watch three Swatch watches. Which witch watch which Swatch watch?"

"Three switched witches watch three Swatch watch switches. Which switched witch watch which Swatch watch switch?."

Cap' has hardly been gone long enough to qualify as gone.

Wait... that came out wrong... uhhhhhhhh...

I mean welcome back!

Name dropping:

Count, Blacktaoist, abobo, scotty1, LiquidJaguar, and that Vash guy. He always rubbed my willy-knickers (at least until he found out I'm a guy).
    Bodhi Richards