Thread: Worst BJJ Coach ever

Hybrid View

What's the big deal here?

I saw a very controlled training session. You know in Japan the traditional Judo Dojos train you to render a person unconsious and then teach you how to revive that person as well. Its part of the training. Just because you dont like it doesnt qualify this as a bad instructor video. I actually liked this vid and i dont usually like the ground play vids i see. Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    I saw a very controlled training session. You know in Japan the traditional Judo Dojos train you to render a person unconsious and then teach you how to revive that person as well. Its part of the training. Just because you dont like it doesnt qualify this as a bad instructor video. I actually liked this vid and i dont usually like the ground play vids i see. Peace,TWS
    Main Entry: mo·ron
    Pronunciation: \ˈmȯr-ˌän\
    Function: noun
    Etymology: irregular from Greek mōros foolish, stupid
    Date: 1910
    1: usually offensive : a mildly mentally retarded person
    2: The Willow Sword
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

But isn't the general idea that when you tap, you are submitting? And that it is implied that the aggressor cease? Why not just hold him in an arm bar til his elbow is torn to shreds? who cares if he taps, he needs to learn the right way right? I can't agree with that. The instructor, although probably skilled, showed complete douchebagery.