Thread: Kwan Sau

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by LoneTiger108 View Post
    Really? Who is qualified to share experience exactly?

Clever stuff Kev Now can you write kwan in chinese please?? Then share exactly what the said bong and tan are doing in kwansau?

I say this because not everything has to be lien siu dai da and the way you explain it seems to only encompass that principle. Great breakdown and attempt, but what is kwansau for?? Lien siu dai da?? No.

FME Kwansau is only one of four key double-handed postures and if you can't explain exactly what one of them is for, well you see what I mean...

Nobody has sailed a boat before here no?

We should not see 'bong' in a fight, bong does not stay...a bong held in the in the air is a dead bong. Monty python sketch, this bongs dead, no its not, yes it is, not its not, I just saw it move ! .....

2 arms fighting ONE is not a skill....

Doing dummy training, tan and bong develop the arms to generate 2 different force vectors with ballistic force capable of displacing and clearing striking paths.
    This is done while still facing the position of the opponent using ging force.
    Bong deflects sideways, while tan strikes forwards with elbow idea working.
    IOW we DONT turn ourselves, we turn the opponent using techniques of VT.
    Each arm is moving at high speeds with impact force being generated at close quarters in different directions with hips/body weight in short blasts of motion...add 180 lbs to your 'ging'
    Last edited by k gledhill; 07-04-2011 at 10:48 AM.