Thread: Transformers

Hybrid View

i kinda liked he-man. :-D

i hear they were gonna make a live action g.i. joe. but i doubt that will happen since they are doing transformers. supposedly a dragon ball z trilogy too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    i kinda liked he-man. :-D

i hear they were gonna make a live action g.i. joe. but i doubt that will happen since they are doing transformers. supposedly a dragon ball z trilogy too.
    DBZ got pulled. The creator didn't like the changes that were being made to the story and 86'd it. Full copyright owners rock.
    Many roads. One path.

Many styles. One art.

Many lineages. One practioner.

Quote Originally Posted by 5Animals1Path View Post
    DBZ got pulled. The creator didn't like the changes that were being made to the story and 86'd it. Full copyright owners rock.
    anyone see that travesty of a film adaptation of Dragonball? Dragonball The Legend Begins? Utter crap.

I'd like to see a GI Joe movie... I remember when they were doing the "ninja force" thing with Cobra and GI Joe ninja teams... the closest thing to that you could ever get was the American Ninja flicks. Personally, there's nothing about GI Joe more compelling than Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow. All the other Joes bore me.