Page 42 of 276 FirstFirst ... 3240414243445292142 ... LastLast

Thread: An Epic of Internet-challenge Stupidity

And this is not a regular girl...I have seen prowreslting chicks with more femininity.

She is a she/male fighter who was in full fight attire with WRAPPED hands...not some dainty princess in the white flowing gown with a basket of flowers sitting daintily by the scenic waterfall.

Os, are you saying you weren't waiting for an excuse and opportunity to go after John?
    Thats exactly what I'm saying.

After Kat swatted his hand away what aggressive action was he engaging in before you jumped him?
    The shirt came up as soon as he grabbed her. Any delay between his action and my response is a matter of physical proximity. After he let go or got swatted away or whatever, I have no idea what he was doing. He wasn't turning around and leaving though, and his last action had been to attack Kat. He doesn't get the benefit of the doubt.

He had already backed off, and there was at lest TEN FEET between them. The agression had passed with out any major occurances before you even got your shirt off.
    So? He doesn't get another chance.

And this is not a regular girl...I have seen prowreslting chicks with more femininity.

She is a she/male fighter who was in full fight attire with WRAPPED hands...not some dainty princess in the white flowing gown with a basket of flowers sitting daintily by the scenic waterfall.
    So? He's got 100 lbs on her.

Sorry, in the eyes of the law you jumped him out of ego driven rage. If you were so concerned, why waste time taking off your shirt? Because you weren't. You knew the she male (a proven ring fighter) could take care of her self, was not in any real danger and it was just an excuse to get violent and enjoy the sick pleasure of hurting someone.

You are a bigger thug than Springer.

enjoy the sick pleasure of hurting someone
    Os let springer up. He didn't have to. I don't see someone looking to hurt someone for pleasure.
    Bless you

Actually RD, to take you seriously for a sec, I kinda figured JFS was what he'd claimed to be. I wouldn't have bet on her.

RD, "she male" is Kat Johnson and I think it's OK to call her by her name and not use a derogative.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

I don't know how you see that.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    I don't know how you see that.
    ditto
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisBJJ View Post
    Thats exactly what I'm saying.
    Then I'll take your word on that, though with all the previous history between you two and what was happening that day you should be able to see why people can see it differently.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Quote Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A View Post
    Sorry, in the eyes of the law you jumped him out of ego driven rage. If you were so concerned, why waste time taking off your shirt? Because you weren't. You knew the she male (a proven ring fighter) could take care of her self, was not in any real danger and it was just an excuse to get violent and enjoy the sick pleasure of hurting someone.

Quote Originally Posted by OsirisBJJ View Post
    Actually RD, to take you seriously for a sec, I kinda figured JFS was what he'd claimed to be. I wouldn't have bet on her.
    When I took my concealed handgun class, there was a large section on laws and penal codes. Now I am not a lawyer (although my father was) so take this as me talking out of my ass. However, and I am talking TX penal code, there is such a thing as "perceived threat" and "disparity of force"

Basically says that if you see a guy 300lbs. with a baseball bat coming at you and threatening you. That is perceived threat. If you were 180lbs. That constitutes disparity of force. You MAY be justified in using whatever force is necessary to STOP the attack. This goes the same with coming to the aid of someone.

So had this happened in TX. Given the video of JFS threatening bodily harm. His size. His various post claiming knowledge of martials arts technique. Osiris has a good chance of being exonerated of the incident. There is a disparity of force and a perceived threat of bodily harm.

But laws from state to state varies. And money tends to lessen or aggravates charges against you. So next time, have the fight in TX. I'll bring popcorn and fold out chairs.
    Last edited by xcakid; 07-24-2007 at 09:13 AM.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Here, OS would also be in trouble with that opening kick as a shod foot is considered a weapon. A good bit of info for a martial artist to know in these here parts.

DM

Do you think I would've let a random guy who I had no history with grab Kat by the throat without a physical response?

RD just has sand in his cooter.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    RD just has sand in his cooter.

Well at least he'll have a nice sized pearl in a week or two.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.