Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Zodiac

Quote Originally Posted by GreenCloudCLF View Post
    What I actually read.
    you need bi-focals or something?

ok so here's my situation... i'm a wood tiger, girlfriends a water dog, my first daughter, from an earth goat ex, is a metal dragon, my other two children are a wood monkey and a fire pig. it actually works out well, atleast the monkey shares my element... my girlfriend(water) nutures me and my youngest daughter(wood) and i nurture my son(fire) who can only be doused by mommy(water)... the metal dragon is the ax to the treetrunks(wood), yet wood conquers and controls earth(why the custody issues always seem to end up in my favor as far as dads are concerned)... the dragon and monkey are two peas in a pod save the metal is always instigating the wood... i could go on and on and relate every single person in my life in this line of understanding. once you become familiar with the energies, patterns and inter-reactions become much clearer.

Talking

uki my wife is an ox and i am a metal rooster we are the best matches for each other , now do you think we should have a child purposely in a year we both match well with through our energies?because me and my dad are clashes in energy, he is a rat one of my worst and my book says that exact thing that we are very bad for each other, but dont get me wrong, i love my father. so what are your thoughts????

Quote Originally Posted by irontiger1981 View Post
    uki my wife is an ox and i am a metal rooster we are the best matches for each other , now do you think we should have a child purposely in a year we both match well with through our energies?
    if that were the case you'd need to plan for a snake, next one is 2013.
    because me and my dad are clashes in energy, he is a rat one of my worst and my book says that exact thing that we are very bad for each other, but dont get me wrong, i love my father.
    parental energy relationships manifest different than spouses, mates(girlfriend-boyfriend), and whonot... my youngest daughter is a monkey, my opposite... yet i realize that all things happen for a reason; for her to have a tiger as a father will help develop and refine her energy to be able to relate to all tigers... i would say vice versa, but i already understand the frigg'in monkey...
    so what are your thoughts????
    i would say that it doesn't hurt to plan, but then i would also tell you that planning gets you nowhere... whatever happens will happen and it will be for the best.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    if that were the case you'd need to plan for a snake, next one is 2013.
    Parental energy relationships manifest different than spouses, mates(girlfriend-boyfriend), and whonot... My youngest daughter is a monkey, my opposite... Yet i realize that all things happen for a reason; for her to have a tiger as a father will help develop and refine her energy to be able to relate to all tigers... I would say vice versa, but i already understand the frigg'in monkey...
    I would say that it doesn't hurt to plan, but then i would also tell you that planning gets you nowhere... Whatever happens will happen and it will be for the best.
    cool thanx as always uki

Kung Fu Horoscopes

Of course you know that our magazine has had the longest-running Chinese horoscope column of any English language publication, yes?

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Of course you know that our magazine has had the longest-running Chinese horoscope column of any English language publication, yes?

i must say i did not know that... as i was already years into my studies before i discovered your magazine.

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    let's put it this way... i believe you are so full of sh!t, that i won't ever click your link.

besides the only smell around here arises after you post something.

let's put it this way... i believe you are so full of sh!t, that i won't ever click your link.

besides the only smell around here arises after you post something.
    lol. you of the open mind has typed again. lol

seriously, you should click the link astro boy, maybe you'll get a laugh.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

lol. you of the open mind has typed again. lol

seriously, you should click the link astro boy, maybe you'll get a laugh.
    i laugh more at the games i play with you irish whisky boy.

i laugh more at the games i play with you irish whisky boy.
    wow.

first of all, read the bottle buddy. You are having problems with your spelling.

secondly, If I wanted a battle of wits, I would pick on someone who is unarmed such as yourself.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I used to think the Chinese astrology stuff was BS but as I begun to understand a little bit, i was surprised. My understanding is less than basic but it is art and science together and one must know how to interpret.

wow.
    glad i can be of help.
    first of all, read the bottle buddy. You are having problems with your spelling.
    i was spelling it according to the scottish. duh.
    secondly, If I wanted a battle of wits, I would pick on someone who is unarmed such as yourself.
    which is why you can't pick on me, because i will rip you a new feces dispenser faster than you can dispense yourself.

Am I gonna have to separate you two?

I thought David Jamieson's link was amusing. If someone told me a decade ago that I'd be writing a horoscope, I would not have believed them. My wife is heavy into astrology, but I'm not, truth be told (although I'm mindful during Mercury in retrograde mostly because I think it's a really funny concept).

As for Wilson Sun's horoscopes, they are very popular. It's probably the most read section in the magazine. We put it up on our site because horoscopes is a very common search word. Wilson can be uncanny too. I used to mock him. I don't anymore.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart