Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Hello

Just like you said I could not get rid of Coda

Quote Originally Posted by Fox View Post
    Show me your e-mail, and where he answered it? The Wiki article is BS, and everyone knows it.
    He never answered it. THAT'S MY POINT!!!! So your story was not verified.

He never posted on ANY OTHER site. So your story was not verified.

Your story is like Frank Dux and Ashida Kim's stories. No proof. No one to verify them.

The deal is once "Wolfgang" posts y e-mail, I give staff my password so they can check my 'Sent Mail' folder to see if it matches up. If it does, your story is verified and you get a FULL APOLOGY from me.

Gee, I wnder why you don't post it.

And you won't post video of yourself either. I wonder why.
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

wnder..lol He never answered mine either, but the calls he did.
    Last edited by Fox; 06-07-2008 at 08:56 AM.

Just like you said I could not get rid of Coda
    You didn't. He got a real job so he has income. And he trains at real school, not under you who also lied about his Martial Arts experience.

Neither you or any of your students sparred Coda Scott did they? I wonder why.

Maybe it was because it was on video!

Where's video of you?
    When given the choice between big business and big government, choose big business. Big business never threw millions of people into gas chambers, but big government did.

"It does not take a majority to prevail, but rather an irate, tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the minds of men" -Samuel Adams

winder..lol He never answered mine either, but te calls he did.
    Then have him post it and collect your FULL APOLOGY from me.

Where's your video?

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    I have him on ignore.
    Lying comes naturally for some people.

Where's some video of you?

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    You didn't. He got a real job so he has income. And he trains at real school, not under you who also lied about his Martial Arts experience.

Neither you or any of your students sparred Coda Scott did they? I wonder why.

Maybe it was because it was on video!

Where's video of you?
    Are you now saying I do not have a REAL job?

The student(cline) got me to spar him at a tournament. Coda wanted kiddie ruls, so I sparred him. I also had one of my students take a class or two, lokking for stolen mats from Pawnee Wellness Center. They were there, and he did spar Coda's students. Coda would not spar him. Cody Wells is his name, and he is now in basic training for the Army.

Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
    Lying comes naturally for some people.

Where's some video of you?
    So does being an arse, and a leech for others.

Coda does not train anymore..LOL He is a security guard at the gate of a prison, he is to scared to be inside.

Whatever, Genes
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Funny, Drake. BTW when are you coming for my wife? I have to be ready ya know

Are you now saying I do not have a REAL job?
    I know people with Down Syndrome who have better reading comprehension than you. Your an idiot.

Coda wanted kiddie ruls, so I sparred him.
    Well you do teach 3-year olds.

Let me guess, no video of that sparring, right? There is alot of Coda Scott sparring videos on YouTube, but NONE of it is with you, right?

Where is your video? Your master demands it of EVERYONE else.

The student(cline) got me to spar him at a tournament.
    Let me guess, "Wolfgang" can verify that!!!!

Coda does not train anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    Coda Scott is out of business. He does not teach, he is a student
    Which one is true?

Where's video of you?

So, when in Mike Renzo going to post on this message board to verify your martial arts expertise. I'll get Great Grandmaster Takeshi Ukeno to post here if you can get Mike Renzo to post on your behalf to verify your blue belt. Please request your master to post on Kung Fu Online to verify your belt for your challenge matches with Rudy and Fox, and the one with me set for June 14th. I'd also like verification that you're going to be at XFC the afternoon of the 14th.

Until then...

*BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGG*
    *BRRRRRIIIIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGG*

1bad65: Hello.
    Mysterious voice: 7 days.

*Click*
    *Dial tone*
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.