Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Cop in coma from RNC

I win!!!!!!
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Jack II View Post
    Is Uki...Royal Dragon?

I don't know why but I am getting that vibe.

Anyone else?
    No, although RD can certainly be a retard, uki has surpassed RD retard level. He is truely worthless.
    Bless you

Quote Originally Posted by bodhitree View Post
    He is truely worthless.
    boy, aren't you just an articulate little burning bush...

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    well einstein, as it seems to be implying my breath as my words, i'd happily say that it's my fingers i am exerting when responding to these posts.
    The save your fingers for your date with Little Uki.
    I quit after getting my first black belt because the school I was a part of was in the process of lowering their standards A painfully honest KC Elbows

The crap that many schools do is not the crap I was taught or train in or teach.

Dam nit... it made sense when it was running through my head.

DM

People love Iron Crotch. They can't get enough Iron Crotch. We all ride the Iron Crotch for the exposure. Gene

Find the safety flaw in the training. Rory Miller.

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    The save your fingers for your date with Little Uki.
    you must be a sensei-teacher-sifu too, huh? i see the underlying general characteristics of the modern martial artist.

Lucas and the rest of you

when is the last time you sucked d!ck for a spoonful of sugar man? Please tell me you have done that at least once.

LOL, no i havent done that. You guys really need to get your head straight with respect to UKI and to comments that relate to his brand of posting. I used the Sugar reference because it would seem like everyone here is wanting some "lets all band together sing along sympathy". Your fragile little eyes and sensitive minds are really making me sick. Uki is not sugar coating his comments to cater to your alls heartfelt outpouring of emotion on a total stranger with whom none of YOU know anything about. Given that Uki's comments are very *****ly about someone he knows nothing about. He is, as are we all ,merely psychoanalyzing the scenario presented to us in the article.
    None of us are qualified to judge ANY of it but we will still put forth our opinions. you dont like Uki's, OKay fine, but dont get all self riteous with him and start calling him names and turning your childish anger into keyboard boxing. You guys are much better than that , i think.

As for shooting down my sugar addiction comment. I challenge ANY of you to go on a sugar free diet for a few months(like i did) Yes thats right not even Fruit sugars or substitute sugars, white breads or white rice. consume nothing but protiens and complex carbs and see how well you do. more than half of you will be tearing open and viciously devouring hostess cupcakes within a WEEK. HAHAHA. It took every ounce of self control and effort to eliminate all sugars from my diet to rebalance my body. it was fuking tough and i equate the sugar addiction to that of cocaine and heroin. Think im wrong, then try what i did and then write back and let me know about your experiences. until then STFU!!!

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

Quote Originally Posted by The Willow Sword View Post
    Your fragile little eyes and sensitive minds are really making me sick.
    don't let it make you sick, rather let it bring laughter... afterall, laughter is the best medicine.
    you dont like Uki's, OKay fine, but dont get all self riteous with him and start calling him names and turning your childish anger into keyboard boxing. You guys are much better than that...
    ever wonder what it must be like attending a school with that mentality; and to think some of these folks in here claim to be instructors and masters or what not.
    ... i think.
    first impression tells me they have a horrible track record...

wouldn't naturally occuring sugars, such as those found in dates, maple, and agave, be acceptable to eat? maintaining a minimum intake of of naturally occuring sugars is advisable... certain varities of dates, such as the barhi, khadrawi, and khalasa are actually low glycemic. they come in at 40-45 on the glycemic index. this is because they are made up almost entirely of invest sugars(glucose and frutcose). the invert sugar in dates is immediately absorbed by the human body without going through the digestion process that ordinary sugar goes through.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas
    when is the last time you sucked d!ck for a spoonful of sugar man? Please tell me you have done that at least once.
    That was hilarious.

Why are people still answering 'The Floater' (I wonder what he thinks his name means...)? He's obviously the product of a collision between a sperm-bank reject transportation unit and a busload of wh0res in the wet-nightmare of a fortune-cookie writer.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

wouldn't naturally occuring sugars, such as those found in dates, maple, and agave, be acceptable to eat? maintaining a minimum intake of of naturally occuring sugars is advisable... certain varities of dates, such as the barhi, khadrawi, and khalasa are actually low glycemic. they come in at 40-45 on the glycemic index. this is because they are made up almost entirely of invest sugars(glucose and frutcose). the invert sugar in dates is immediately absorbed by the human body without going through the digestion process that ordinary sugar goes through.

You are correct about those kind of sugars and i actually have eliminated Honey out of my diet completely and replaced it with Agave Nectar and occasionally Grade B Pure Maple Syrup(organic of course). I had to go on this special diet for a few months way back when my grandmother passed away, i was so distraught over it that i drank myself into a severe hypoglycemic state.(thankfully it was that rather than the other way around). I had to eliminate all extra sugars out of my diet to reset my pancreas's insulin output. It made me appreciate the value of keeping my body in check when it comes to alchohol and sugary things.

Hence the "Sugar coating" of things in life with respect to death and such. I also am not one that likes to sugar coat things for people,if they dont like what i have to say because it offends their "morals" or whatever they choose to borrow at the time to make them seem like a saint and all compassionate then they can go jump in the lake. HOWEVER, although i dont like to sugar coat comments i DO have a sense of sympathy for those such as this cop/bouncer who had to pay the price for the "other" job he decided to take on. I mean what must've been going through his mind to take on another job that has more risk of you getting seriously hurt or even killed(as it happened).
    I dont want to play the psychologist here because i am not one, but i have to think about it anyway and wonder what this cop's issues were that he would even WANT to take on another job with those kinds of risks involved.

Ive been a bouncer, i enjoyed aspects of it and i hated most other aspects of it. having to deal with drunk a$$holes trying to fuk any woman that crosses their path(what clubs are all about anyway) was one of the aspects i hated about the job, and also having to fight these nimrods and get them out of the club(luckily i was on a security team and we all supported one another) i suspect that this cop was alone in all of this and that is the most dangerous thing to be when you get into a scrap at a club, being alone. Because everyone in the club despises the bouncers anyway and that pack mentality of the patrons all drunk kicks in and everyone wants to see a bouncer get his a$$ kicked thoroughly.
    The aspects that i DID enjoy about being a bouncer. 1. going on wild dates with the hot female bartenders 2. watching shallow human behavior and seeing it taken to its most extreme(funny as hell and sad all at the same time) and 3. luckily i was with a good team of guys who all looked out for each other. It was definately an interesting year being a bouncer at a retro-disco 70's 80's club. I will never forget it.

Peace,TWS
    It makes me mad when people say I turned and ran like a scared rabbit. Maybe it was like an angry rabbit, who was going to fight in another fight, away from the first fight.

its not whether or not sugar is addictive. notice i never said it wasnt. you said its MORE addictive than heroin.

obviously you dont know what heroin is, nor have you ever had to deal with any heroin addicts.

sugar and heroin, my friend, are NOT on the same level.

get YOUR head straight on that one. Sugar is addictive, ya, no doubt. but heroin....cmon man, you shoulda used a different substance to try that with. not even close. or perhaps you used to be a heroin junky and can tell us all about how that smak ran through your veins and ruined your and your families life. One time smak addict were you?

I could not really care less about uki/unokokosai.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    They're not the same.
    its safe to say that I train some martial arts. Im not that good really, but most people really suck, so I feel ok about that - Sunfist

Sometime blog on training esp in Japan

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Punch View Post
    They're not the same.
    dang. it seemed too good to be true.

I can be as cold hearted as the next bastid, but there is no reason to assume the guy deserves to be choked to death because hes a cop. a couple people in this thread actually said he deserved it.....

thats just plain idiocy.

Death happens to everyone, im not going to mourn or even feel sympathy in this matter. no reason to personally, i dont know the guy. but to go out of your way to get under peoples skins, using someones death as your fire power....

weak

obviously you dont know what heroin is, nor have you ever had to deal with any heroin addicts.
    i lived on the streets of athens when i was younger for a few months as a juggler... at that time(1997) 1 million out of the average 6 million inhabitants were registered heroin addicts. omonia square was full of them; try buying a gyro after dark and eating it without some strung out junkie asking you for a bite...
    if you could not really care less, it seems you may still do care.

but to go out of your way to get under peoples skins, using someones death as your fire power....
    again i am simply wood... the fire was already here, i just added fuel to the flames. some wood burns hotter than others. i went as far out of my way as the original poster... it was posted to attract comments. need some burn lotion?
    weak
    denial

Quote Originally Posted by uki View Post
    i lived on the streets of athens when i was younger for a few months as a juggler... at that time(1997) 1 million out of the average 6 million inhabitants were registered heroin addicts. omonia square was full of them; try buying a gyro after dark and eating it without some strung out junkie asking you for a bite...
    well did you share?