View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 414 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 314364404412413414415416424464514914 ... LastLast
Results 6,196 to 6,210 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

No Wookie that would put you on his level. I dont understand his post?? Who mentioned his name until he showed up I hadnt heard of him.
    You know at work I work with 5-6 different disciplines, PT OT Speech MD Nurses CNA etc, everyone feels that what they do is the most important and best thing for the patient. Well we are a team and even though there are members of the team that are self promoting as to what they do we still need to work togethor. I saw a movie once that said basically that until he feels the force of what you do he will not respect you. I feel that is the thing here. We are all brothers in a way even the brother that is the wayward one. So lets just talk technique and quit all the bashing. I personally started on this forum to converse about MA not is this this real or not. I know some of my posts do not reflect that though. I just love MA period and feel strongly about my life in MA KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

'Sall good. Same here. BTW, this dude's a troll, man.

I would love to referee a match between a modern Wushu coach from China and an SD master. I'd be happy to arrange it and video it.

I think you will be very surprised with the result. Just because a good chunk of the training has been modified for performance, it does not mean they are with skill. And thier material is much more in line with CMA principle than Shaolin Do.

now, put that Kool Aid down...
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

Mas You slay me. Ha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. KC

Why is it so funny? I mean, I know why I think it is funny, but I guess you are probably laughing from fear.

I'll be happy to set it up and ref, if you think I am not impartial, I can get an MMA guy to ref. (Just don't wear all those zippy patches on your pajamas, it might influence his decision.)
    www.kungnation.com

Again you slay me I bet you hoped it would be fought like the ancient Greek olympics didnt ya KC

BTW You dont have to be impartial when one is unconscious. I could care less who refs. KC

For those who want to critique. There is a new video up at http://shaolincenter.com/

John Dufresne;780608]No Im not "GMT" was there -so was I -were you?
    Arogant? I get alittle ****ed off at being called a lier from people that have no clue- I dont know you- find out who your talking with before you make such big claims youself.
    I didn't say GMT wasn't there - I said he didn't "bring" the group. Yes, I was there - don't recall you being there. If you were there why don't you tell the story about the firecrackers at the unveiling of the marker?

You are speaking from the mouth of other people-
    No I'm not.

one arguing with someone that has studied MA for 45 years. Have some respect-
    Maybe you should do something to earn it. I'm happy for you that you took your first class 45 years ago - I have no idea what you have actually done since then - but I have seen you perform a couple of times - thought you were pretty good actually - just not as good as you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Do you live in a prison? Who the hell sleeps in a metal bed?
    Man I never thought about it before now but I do And it's a canopy
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

It is my opinion that the stone is in honor of the ones who purchased it (Soards). For those of have seen it, what is your opinion?
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Speaking of schizophrenic elephants...

Quote Originally Posted by John Dufresne View Post
    WHAT! Promte what----Im not promoting anything- where have I said or made a claim to fame (Frankly I know nothing)
    Im just angry at people that mention my name - stop

Let me ask you- to simply put yourself in my shoes- how would you react? Frankly I have sat back and said nothing for YEARS. Enough is enough cut it out stop mentoning me.
    Call me on the phone we will talk in person not in a forum- you think I want to self promote- I have nothing to promote.
    978-846-7417
    Boy you really are ignorant- (Wu-shu) proof in the pudding? where are you? who are you? you definatly dont know me very well do you!!!!!!!!!! I have already proven many many times- I definatly dont need to prove to a ignorant child like you- but if your willing I live in boston- you know my number- quite talkin start walkin.
    Dude, when you quote yourself and post something like this under it, it looks like you're arguing with yourself. Maybe that's a skill you picked up in your '45 years of MA experience', and hopefully you have some good, intelligent, impassioned discussions with yourself, but most people just think it's nuts.

There's almost a rhythm to the flame wars starting up and dying down on this thread. It's like the rising and setting of the sun, or the changing of the tides. Or drinking then throwing up until you dry heave every weekend in college...
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

Bt dont continue to argue a point with someone that was there- I NEVER made any claims- everyone else has- a statement was made- I am the proof- that is why I answered.
    You want the proof? I AM THE PROOF! YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE PROOF!!!
    Meanwhile, I'll be looking for God in this box of Cheerios - Crushing Fist

cjurakpt Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by synack View Post
    For those who want to critique. There is a new video up at http://shaolincenter.com/
    when someone starts a broadsword form with the opposite hand in a sword-finger mudra...sigh

Well, at least you understand you would be knocked out KC.

Man that Kool aid must be tasty.
    www.kungnation.com