Thread: Training

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by LFJ View Post
    "What if" scenarios are not part of VT, anyway. So, this comment is irrelevant to the topic.

To get technical on some more technical aspects of the system you claim to have experienced then;

Surely you at least briefly went over the forms, chi-sau, some basic parts of the training system?

So, what information is being conveyed to the practitioner by the very first opening movements of SNT? Why cross arms? Why low, high?

What are the details on the hows and whys of dan-chi-sau?

Did you even figure out how VT punches are done in any detail?
    What a load of BS. You know darn well that it wouldn't matter what he answered. Your response is going to be that he "didn't get it" or "didn't understand" or "they obviously aren't real WSLVT"!!! You would never admit if he had it right! Because you....have....an....agenda....every time you post! And that should be very clear to anyone that has been following any of these thread!

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    What a load of BS. You know darn well that it wouldn't matter what he answered. Your response is going to be that he "didn't get it" or "didn't understand" or "they obviously aren't real WSLVT"!!! You would never admit if he had it right! Because you....have....an....agenda....every time you post! And that should be very clear to anyone that has been following any of these thread!
    There is a very simple answer to this question, one that he would have heard if he had been to train WSL VT with anyone

It is no trouble to me if Nobody Important/Saul Goodman/Dave Cox doesn't like WSL VT. But if he is going to claim that his opinions are informed by direct experience then it is worth checking if this is true. Aparently it is not. Good for anyone reading the forum to be aware of this I would say.
    Last edited by guy b.; 04-21-2017 at 03:57 AM.

He was pretending to be an unbiased bystander moved to post, when actually he's the same troll that just talked to us a couple months ago on the other forum.
    So its beginning to become very clear....ANYONE that disagrees with what you write and believe MUST be a troll!!!
    He's a troll because he pretended to be an unbiased bystander, not because he disagrees with me.

False.

I would be genuinely surprised and happy that he actually went!
    I don't mind him not caring for it and "converting" one bit.

The problem is you said it is "no different" from other WC, while giving a wildly inaccurate description of it.

---Well, there's another lie! I don't recall Dave giving ANY description of his encounter with the WSLVT guys, let alone a "wildly inaccurate description"!!! But you would argue with a stone if it told you that water was wet!!!
    I didn't say he described his encounter.

He did describe VT in the quotes I provided, and as stated, it was wildly inaccurate, suggesting no such encounter ever took place.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    There is a very simple answer to this question, one that he would have heard if he had been to train WSL VT with anyone
    Oh, oh, oh! "A very simple answer" ....one anybody who had trained the real, authentic, WSL-VT would know ...but nobody else! Like a secret password or handshake. Coo-o-ool! Tell us what it is. Plee-ase, pretty please, c'mon tell us!

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    It is no trouble to me if Nobody Important/Saul Goodman/Dave Cox doesn't like WSL VT.
    What? All three of these guys are the same? Like you, Guy B. and that Lost Dutchman (whatever his name was) and "Guy C." over on the other forum??? I can't believe it. Especially since they all made a lot of sense. How disappointing.
    "No contaban con mi astucia!" --el Chapulin Colorado

http://www.vingtsunaz.com/
    www.nationalvt.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post

What? All three of these guys are the same? Like you, Guy B. and that Lost Dutchman (whatever his name was) and "Guy C." over on the other forum??? I can't believe it. Especially since they all made a lot of sense. How disappointing.
    Guy B., Guy C., Hazardi, Dale80......take your pick!

Quote Originally Posted by Grumblegeezer View Post
    What? All three of these guys are the same?(
    No Geezer, they are not, only two are, which were freely admitted to. Unlike the multiple personality professional troll whom has multiple accounts on various sites which are used to support his master.

Nothing more than diversion tactics by saying I am this and that person in an attempt to make themselves look credible.

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    two are, which were freely admitted to...

Nothing more than diversion tactics by saying I am this and that person...
    You just freely admitted to being this and that person, but only after being caught pretending to be someone new.

You just freely admitted to being this and that person, but only after being caught pretending to be someone new.
    Not all, I was pretending to be no one other than myself, unlike you who hides behind an internet persona. Your nothing more than another faceless internet tough guy trolling martial arts forums to make yourself feel superior, because you know you can act out anonymously online wereas there are consequences to such behavior in real life.

Just look at your conversation with Zuti, he touched a nerve and you're lashing out, getting more angry with each response. Bragging about your vast experience and busting people's faces. It would be funny if it wasn't so sad.

Now laugh this off as trolling, start name calling, obfuscating, being dismissive, spinning to support your narrative and propagate your agenda in another 10 pages of ranting & whining. I'll sit back and have a beer and a good laugh while you do.

Quote Originally Posted by dlcox View Post
    Not all, I was pretending to be no one other than myself, unlike you who hides behind an internet persona.
    You didn't make yourself known as NI from MT when you first posted, and I have no idea who you actually are either.

there are consequences to such behavior in real life.
    You gonna beat me up if we meet?

getting more angry with each response.
    Angry? It's an internet forum, lol. Only KPM gets angry here!