Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ussd claim they teach shaolin

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    She joined in like 2003/2004
    Hey Shellie. Been a long time. I hope things are going well for you. It was great getting in touch with you after my separation from USSD...nice to know I wasn't alone in the slander.

Thanks again for the ride from the airport too

We need to keep in touch.

John

Here's their Shaolin Forms.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VaO9SK75QTQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=p3QsCNgdPP8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=W_VL_sEhND0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SJjk5ev4m9E

http://youtube.com/watch?v=1jhYvAwISKs

http://youtube.com/watch?v=0_fUALRgXRc

I'm sorry...but, I think if you're going to present your style to the Shaolin Monks, why do a Shaolin form? I would do a Kempo form. It doesn't make sense...besides, the "Shaolin" forms they are doing look like Karate anyway. The person that looks the best is Cynthina Rothrock...and it's because she's not USSD from the beginning.
    LOL, this is not Shaolin Kungfu. They appear to be fragments of traditional CMA forms at best.... And, what is this walking through the form crap... It looked really, really, weak and unstable for being Shaolin. Anywho, so sad. I'm kinda speachless...
    The Style Doesn't Make The Master Famous. The Master Makes The Style Famous!

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    this hurts the eyes.
    improper structure,
    incorrect breathing,
    no yiu-ma,
    no faht-ging,
    just posing.

Quote Originally Posted by Citong Shifu View Post
    LOL, this is not Shaolin Kungfu. They appear to be fragments of traditional CMA forms at best.... And, what is this walking through the form crap... It looked really, really, weak and unstable for being Shaolin. Anywho, so sad. I'm kinda speachless...
    They are doing KEMPO and trying to call it Shaolin Kung Fu.

Quote Originally Posted by TenTigers View Post
    this hurts the eyes.
    improper structure,
    incorrect breathing,
    no yiu-ma,
    no faht-ging,
    just posing.
    Didn't mean to hurt your eyes...

Hey John...

Where'd you go?

They are doing KEMPO and trying to call it Shaolin Kung Fu.

Didn't mean to hurt your eyes...

I hate how they try to pass their art off as shaolin when all it is Fred Villari kempo.
    The real screwed up thing about is they lie to everyone there and tell them that it's shaolin. Most of them have never studied before so they believe everything their master says. There should be a web site that exposes Martial Arts frauds.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal_Dragon View Post
    I hear they wont say anything bad about ussd because they threaten to sue bullshido.

Quote Originally Posted by sun dragon View Post
    I hear they wont say anything bad about ussd because they threaten to sue bullshido.
    They didn't threaten...they DID sue.

Quote Originally Posted by Kempoist View Post
    They didn't threaten...they DID sue.
    Can you go into more detail ? Or PM me.

Well I just saw something interesting this past weekend. I competed in Chin Woo Federation Taiji Legacy. During sparring on Sunday. I saw a couple of kids wearing USSD shirts. They were competing in point sparring. Not sure if any of them competed in forms, and if they did, what forms they used. They were wearing the shirts as they walked in but donned a KF uniform when they geared up.

Go figure.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    Well I just saw something interesting this past weekend. I competed in Chin Woo Federation Taiji Legacy. During sparring on Sunday. I saw a couple of kids wearing USSD shirts. They were competing in point sparring. Not sure if any of them competed in forms, and if they did, what forms they used. They were wearing the shirts as they walked in but donned a KF uniform when they geared up.

Go figure.
    LOL! That's kind of funny...did you compete?

LOL! That's kind of funny...did you compete?

Yep. Did open hand forms in the traditional northern intemediate division (I used Zhaoyang Quan), traditional northern intermediate division weapons forms(Dragon Straight Sword form) and I was gonna spar. There was no one in my division though. Intermediate Executive Mens(old man division) Did not want to get first just for showing up so, I did not even bother. Instead I helped corner one of my classmates San Shou matches.

I am retired from San Shou. And after watching the matches last Sunday, that is a permanent retirement.

Details: Click here
    Last edited by xcakid; 07-23-2007 at 12:14 PM.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    I have seen USSD and Villari guys wear chinese uniforms in the rings,only to take them off after and wear their t-shirts. I can understand this as there is alot of bias towards them.

There is a lot of bias towards them because they aren't really CMA schools