Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: why is it my dog hates black people for no reason :S ???

Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    Let me clear this up. the dog is afraid of black people because of our manhood. He senses our huge schlong and thinks we are actually carrying a weapon that can do both him and his master harm.
    Sooo.... lemme get this right.
    A huge schlong (on "black people" (probably males - see "manhood"))
    is NOT THE SAME as a "+7 magic missile"?
    ("RIP GG thread post #29)

So, what IS it?
    also:
    Which is what?

dogs hates snakes, but cats can take a snake on

[QUOTE=SevenStar;847176]Let me clear this up. the dog is afraid of black people because of our manhood. He senses our huge schlong and thinks we are actually carrying a weapon that can do both him and his master harm.

QUOTE]

wow. i didnt know you guys also used the word schlong! (its a germanic word for snake - in different dilects of course)
    得 心 應 手

蔡 李 佛 中 國 武 術 學 院 - ( 南 非 )

What style does the dog study? Because if it's TCMA, then he has an incomplete system that cannot stand up in UFC competition. It's all showy silk uniforms.

If you disagree with me I shall spawn a thousand threads where I insult you and threaten to come to your gym.

You won't know when, either... I'll just...show up...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

i had a neighbor who had a japanese chin, little fuzzy anckle biter dog. he was friendly to everyon and didnt bark that much. only time he would bark and get upset was when the apartments maintnance man would go in the apartment. the maintenance man was asian. we always thought that was kinda ironic.
    A BJJ player and notorious pimp, Da Big Deezy, in the Crenshaw district tried to "raise up" and "slap a ho" ..... I impaled him with my retractible naginata. I wish there were more groundfighters in the world. They make my arsenal that much more deadly. - john takeshi

LIKE FROG IN WELL LOOKING UP AT SKY,THINKING SEE ALL WORLD. - truthman

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie View Post
    wow. i didnt know you guys also used the word schlong! (its a germanic word for snake - in different dilects of course)
    FYI, an occasionally heard "synonym" is: "trouser snake".

As for whatever 7* meant... I'm still waiting.

[QUOTE=Eddie;847236]
    Quote Originally Posted by SevenStar View Post
    Let me clear this up. the dog is afraid of black people because of our manhood. He senses our huge schlong and thinks we are actually carrying a weapon that can do both him and his master harm.

QUOTE]

Yup, we're a pretty diverse people. Heck, I speak Spanish and Chinese fluenlty. I know a little Greek and Arabic. I'm learning Hebrew now and I know a few Yiddish curses.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    Traditional Wing Chun Academy NYC/L.A.
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    possibly but not necessarily.

Being uncomfortable does not equal hate.
    I just had to say Semper Fi.
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Redmond View Post

I know a few Yiddish curses.
    The first one to learn is "trust me"
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    The first one to learn is "trust me"
    That's so wrong . . .
    Sifu Phillip Redmond
    菲利普雷德蒙師傅
    傳統詠春拳學院紐約市

WCKwoon
    wck
    sifupr

First let me ask a few questions. How often do you take your dog out in public where he/she may interact with any other races?

What breed is it?

Is it the same black person everytime? or is it a number of them your dog goes after?

Quote Originally Posted by SanHeChuan View Post
    Not surprising since the favorite dog among black and even Mexican minorities is the most dangerous, Pittbull. .
    And now for you. That is one of the most ignorant things I have ever read on this forum...and Rudy posts here. Pitbulls do NOT have the strongest bite, their jaws do NOT lock, the do not high the highest bite rate OR mortality rate when biten, and in fact pitbulls were bred to NOT be human aggressive, as in that was a specific trait bred for when developing this breed. In fact here is a few facts in a happy little video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdY9Z5ub9xw

I am a little touchy as I just had to give my sweet little pitbull because my landlord is an ignorant fearful fool. All she ever did was wag a lick( EVEN HIM!!!!) but he said "one day she would snap just like they all do..." Just mind numbing at how some people just refuse to look at facts, and cling to their own beliefs in spite on the truth slapping them in the face.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    I have a neighbor whose 9 year-old boy cries when he sees my weenie dog.
    You're sick.

I've reported you to Gene Ching and petitioned to get you in the "Busted Teachers" thread.

You, sir, disgust me.

If you're joking, that only makes it more disgusting.
    1bad65--They Call Him Ore Ida, the Tater-Terminator
    http://www.freewebs.com/shaolinninjitsu/
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    We had to shut down our first Shaolin Ninjitsu in Shangdong when a key mistranslation of ancient scrolls led to the entire clan bowing down to incense and burning buddhas everywhere in the province.
    Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    Trolling? What does fishing have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mega-Foot View Post
    Ashida Kim taught me everything I ever needed to know about the missile dropkick.

Quote Originally Posted by zapruder_bjj View Post
    First let me ask a few questions. How often do you take your dog out in public where he/she may interact with any other races?

What breed is it?

Is it the same black person everytime? or is it a number of them your dog goes after?

And now for you. That is one of the most ignorant things I have ever read on this forum...and Rudy posts here. Pitbulls do NOT have the strongest bite, their jaws do NOT lock, the do not high the highest bite rate OR mortality rate when biten, and in fact pitbulls were bred to NOT be human aggressive, as in that was a specific trait bred for when developing this breed. In fact here is a few facts in a happy little video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdY9Z5ub9xw

I am a little touchy as I just had to give my sweet little pitbull because my landlord is an ignorant fearful fool. All she ever did was wag a lick( EVEN HIM!!!!) but he said "one day she would snap just like they all do..." Just mind numbing at how some people just refuse to look at facts, and cling to their own beliefs in spite on the truth slapping them in the face.
    yeah its sad

my neighbors pit bulls are being taken away to be destroyed tomorrow jsut because he failed to register them, without taking into account that he just got the dog and rescued it from an owner who made it fight and its still the most gentle dog i ever met
    there are only masters where there are slaves

www.myspace.com/chenzhenfromjingwu

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin Wookie View Post
    5. The reason you know you're wrong: I'm John Takeshi, and I said so, beeyotch.

Quote Originally Posted by bakxierboxer View Post
    FYI, an occasionally heard "synonym" is: "trouser snake".

As for whatever 7* meant... I'm still waiting.

Did anyone else laugh when they read that? Not that there is anything wrong with it, I mean its a personal lifestyle choice and all... But still it was funny
    Last edited by BM2; 03-11-2008 at 09:03 PM.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Twenty two years ago I bought a rottweiler. He was huge and weighed 80+ at eight months. The guy sold him cheap. As I was taking him away, I asked why he was selling him. He replied that he was scared of him as he had jumped up and growled when he had hit him across the muzzle with a metal dish. I thought " Oh ****z what did I just buy?"
    That was the smartest dog I ever owned. I had over a thousand dollars in his training and this was in the '80s. I wanted to compete him in schutzhound (sp?) but was laid off and didn't finish due to the cost.
    The trainer said when a person is mad or scared they give off a different scent. The dog doesn't know wether you are going to attack or not.
    Oh yeah, my dog didn't growl or bark or have his hair raised up when I took him to his protection (attack) classes. He just would have the drool pouring out of his mouth knowing he was going to get a bite in. It would pool up between his front paws. It was like getting into a football game for him. He loved it.
    He did watch people who were drunk , ( I lived in a bad area ) or were mental and didn't like them because of how they acted. My dog did bite a VW tire and put his canine fang through the side wall.
    I knew a guy who fought pits until they made it a felony here. He went to several states with his dogs. He had said the same thing about pits, that they don't do all that growling and hair raising. They were confident and wasn't trying to scare the other dog.
    VOTE FOR PEDRO '08

Ever notice how virtually everyone agrees that 95% of all traditional schools are crap, but NOBODY ever admits to being in that 5%? Don't judge... your skill may suck also...
    Quote from SevenStar

Just call me the Shaolin Do Wet Blanket. Gene Ching

Dogs tend not to like Postman or UPS drivers and they also appear to be one dark color.

Fighting on the Internet and competing in the Special Olympics have a lot in common. They are both exclusively for the Retarded. Anon

Among the many proud moments of my life was having my discipleship posted on Mantis Cave and one of the funniest was when I saw how they mis-spelled it. Moi