Thread: Best MA video games thread

Hybrid View

the new batman game is awesome. the jet li game wasn't bad at all. just took you a couple times to get through a fight sometimes because it was not easy at all.

i liek final fight as the best though
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaolinlueb View Post
    the new batman game is awesome.
    word. picked it up this weekend. probably one of the best games ive ever played. definately the best batman title ever put out. the martial arts in this game are super tight, once you get the hang of it, very fluid, varied and just like a comic book.

batstyle for the win.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Yie Ar Kung Fu. It's an old 2D fighter, but was awesome, you had to figure out the weakness of each successive opponent and exploit it to win and get to the next challenger. Buchu ( a fat kinda indian/mongolian brawler), Star, Nuncha, Pole, Chain, Club, Fan, Sword, Tonfa, Blues, and a bunch of little midgets in challenge stages. I used to play it at the arcade at the beach when I was a kid.

Quote Originally Posted by brothernumber9 View Post
    Yie Ar Kung Fu. It's an old 2D fighter, but was awesome, you had to figure out the weakness of each successive opponent and exploit it to win and get to the next challenger. Buchu ( a fat kinda indian/mongolian brawler), Star, Nuncha, Pole, Chain, Club, Fan, Sword, Tonfa, Blues, and a bunch of little midgets in challenge stages. I used to play it at the arcade at the beach when I was a kid.
    they have this game on xbox live arcade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Mantis View Post
    Genes too busy rocking the gang and scarfing down bags of cheetos while beating it to nacho ninjettes and laughing at the ridiculous posts on the kfforum. In a horse stance of course.