Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: What makes a good Kung fu teacher / Sifu

Quote Originally Posted by faxiapreta View Post
    You should post a clip of those matches. It would be informative.

Like most other things related to ground fighting, positional dominance determines the effectiveness of biting.

More than likely you don't.
    Sounds to me like you are a LARPER. Why don't you post some clips to show us how it is done. I bet that you will get on it after you list 1000 boxing techniques. I would like to see you using your gauntlet of Ogre strength (level 10) on someone. Judging by how much you lay on this board. Not much training is getting done your way.

Quote Originally Posted by HumbleWCGuy View Post
    Sounds to me like you are a LARPER. Why don't you post some clips to show us how it is done. I bet that you will get on it after you list 1000 boxing techniques. I would like to see you using your gauntlet of Ogre strength (level 10) on someone. Judging by how much you lay on this board. Not much training is getting done your way.
    You are right. I'm a LARPer and don't train.

You, on the other hand claim to be doing full contact, everything goes training regularly.

You are the one making the claims. It should be an easy thing to posts the clips of you training the way you say you do.

Please post them. That will shut me up.

You are right. I'm a LARPer and don't train.

You, on the other hand claim to be doing full contact, everything goes training regularly.

You are the one making the claims. It should be an easy thing to posts the clips of you training the way you say you do.

Please post them. That will shut me up.
    You claimed that boxing has 1000's of techniques. Why don't you post a list? You claim to have extensive competition experience. Direct me to your Sherdog page because you clearly aren't old/experienced enough to claim that you did undocumented fights.

You claimed that boxing has 1000's of techniques. Why don't you post a list? You claim to have extensive competition experience. Direct me to your Sherdog page because you clearly aren't old/experienced enough to claim that you did undocumented fights.
    I didn't say I had extensive competition experience. I said you probably didn't have more ring experience than I did. Please direct me to YOUR Sherdog page to prove otherwise.

As far as the boxing techniques, if I look into that, will you post the clips of your NHB sparring?

I didn't say I had extensive competition experience. I said you probably didn't have more ring experience than I did. Please direct me to YOUR Sherdog page to prove otherwise.

As far as the boxing techniques, if I look into that, will you post the clips of your NHB sparring?
    Don't change your story dude. You claim to be some kind of bad a$$ know it all on here. Pony up or shut up. You claimed that I needed to box competitively for 15 years to know what you know about it. The implication being that you boxed competitively for 15 years. Sounds to me like you had some intermediate mma player show you a couple things and now you are on this board claiming to be some kind of mma bad a$$.

You can convince me by at least acting like you know what you are talking about, and I don't even see that. You say that there are 1000's of boxing techniques. Well, list them. Oh wait... you can't because you are clueless. In your fantasy estimation of what boxing is, it seemed like there where 1000's, but when you spoke with someone who knew and thought about it, you realized that you don't have a clue. The problem with guys like you is that you don't even need to post a video because your B.S. rings so hollow that no one buys that you have anything to offer on any level.

****Sound of crickets chirping in the background***

As far as the boxing techniques, if I look into that
    You have to look into it? LOL. You are nothing but a novice. I am done wasting my time with you. If you want to see people train, get a membership to a gym because you need a lot of help.

Don't change your story dude. You claim to be some kind of bad a$$ know it all on here. Pony up or shut up. You claimed that I needed to box competitively for 15 years to know what you know about it.
    I didn't claim to box for 15 years. I said go and box for 15 years then come back and talk about all the techniques you will learn over those 15 years.

You can convince me by at least acting like you know what you are talking about, and I don't even see that. You say that there are 1000's of boxing techniques. Well, list them. Oh wait... you can't because you are clueless. In your fantasy estimation of what boxing is, it seemed like there where 1000's, but when you spoke with someone who knew and thought about it. You realized that you don't have a clue. The problem with guys like you is that you don't even need to post a video because your B.S. rings so hollow that no one buys that you have anything to offer on any level.
    As I said, I will start to categorize those techniques. Obviously, it's going to take a while to put them together.

In the meantime, you are claiming to do regular NHB type full contact training. If you really do this it would be simple to post the vid and prove that you do.

Meanwhile, it looks like you are simply the LARPer that you claim me to be.

You have to look into it? LOL. You are nothing but a novice.
    LOL...my first reaction was "why does he have to look into it?".......LMAO.

You have to look into it? LOL. You are nothing but a novice. I am done wasting my time with you. If you want to see people train, get a membership to a gym because you need a lot of help.
    Bwahaahaahaaa!!! Here we go again.

As I thought. Another CMA pretender.

WE SPAR FULL CONTACT EVERYTHING GOES IN ALL SCENARIOS, BUT NOW THAT I AM PRESSED INTO SHOWING SOME EVIDENCE OF THIS, I'M "DONE WASTING MY TIME".

Bwaaaahhhaaaa! Same story, different CMA bullsh!t artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Snipsky View Post
    LOL...my first reaction was "why does he have to look into it?".......LMAO.
    He doesn't know what he is doing obviously as I am sure you already know.

And CMA practitioners wonder why so many people laugh at their claims.

He doesn't know what he is doing obviously as I am sure you already know.
    OK, I'll tell ya what. You claimed boxing had 16 techniques, did you not? You list those techniques and I will add on to that list, which will be demonstration #1 that you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

Then, demonstration #2 will be you making claims about your training and the tucking your tail between your legs and backpedaling when challenged to provide evidence of that claim.

Quote Originally Posted by faxiaNovice View Post
    And CMA practitioners wonder why so many people laugh at their claims. It should be obvious by now when people like myself are completely clueless about both the arts we claim to practice and the CMA we criticize
    You are absolutely correct. It must seem mystical and unbelievable to someone like yourself who has only trained at a college BJJ club or maybe you had a couple of bag sessions with a guy who worked with a guy who worked with a guy... You must die a little inside with each chuckle of insecurity.

OK, I'll tell ya what. You claimed boxing had 16 techniques, did you not? You list those techniques and I will add on to that list, which will be demonstration #1 that you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.
    Just list 1000 like you said. Then show me your competition page.