View Poll Results: What to do about the 'Is Shaolin-Do for real?' thread

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Merge all S-D threads together so it clears 1000 posts!

22 38.60%
  • Unlock IS-Dfr. Let all the S-D threads stand independently.

13 22.81%
  • Keep IS-Dfr locked down. All IS-Dfr posters deserved to be punished.

5 8.77%
  • Delete them all. Let Yama sort them out.

17 29.82%
Page 774 of 1335 FirstFirst ... 2746747247647727737747757767848248741274 ... LastLast
Results 11,596 to 11,610 of 20011

Thread: Is Shaolin-Do for real?

What kind of bar what does it weigh and how many times KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

i like chi chu ings branch of hungar and id ike to study under him
    for white crane id pick yang jing ming

the bar is a standard weight lifting bar weighs about twenty pounds and i put another 25 pounds on to it

as for the questions above whats th epoint kansukes hinting that hes a steetfighter
    and to that i say
    AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHA

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    i wasnt refering to you penn i was eferring to the bloke above with his long arse post and i didnt bother to finish it because it is the same boring crap ive heard already

more excuses you challeneged me to a fight tat its your job to get me down there or come here to colorado
    Either put up or shut up. You have enough b@lls to talk all sorts of $h!t here and then can not back it up . BIg F#CKING SURPRISE.

I am offering you a place to stay and more or less free training if you want authentic training and conditioning.

You obviously need the schooling GoJu.

Your payment will be just following my instructions without question (within reason), training and conditioning to the best of your ability and never quiting. In addition you will help with the building of my indoor and outdoor training facility.

You layed down the challenge as soon as you came on this thread talking all of your $H!T!!! So, Back it Up or Shut the F#CK UP!!!!

If you got the B@LLS come out here!!!

PS.So ,where is your video ???

OK look at the old guy on the stallone is 62 thread I love being old KC

Quote Originally Posted by kwaichang View Post
    What kind of bar what does it weigh and how many times KC
    PVC , about as much as a marshmellow, all day long!!!

Quote Originally Posted by goju View Post
    cool i live in wheatridge if you want o come down theres anic eitt epark we coud spar at
    and no it wi be a sparring match and i promie i wont get stupid and use excessive force and if anybody ese from sd wants to come down adn spart then coo eave me a pm we coud meet up on the weekend sometime
    Word, Ill see if anyone is interested. I know someone who I think would probably be a challenge. Ill get back to you on this. It might be hard to convince people because they haven't read your posts. June 6th ill be in Denver for a CSC thing. Maybe I can meet you afterward.
    Lol this should be interesting if anything. Ill most likely get my a$$ handed to me but maybe ill learn something.

Very interesting hornets nest that has been stirred up by goju. I came across some information that I am curious about.
    Hiang Kwang The is SKT's brother. He claims that ICM is his maternal grandfather. SD and SKT do not claim this. There is also a descrepancy in his time line. SD states that ICM was born in 1880 and died in 1976 at the age of 96, while HKT claims that ICM was born in 1882 and died in 1968 at the age of 86. Anyone know why there are such discrepancies?
    Last edited by sha0lin1; 05-29-2009 at 02:06 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post
    I just spit out my coffee all over the screen!!! You killed me with this one!!
    I left out the part........ with his D**k in your ear

Hey, I'll get beat up for a free trip somewhere cool.

You guys are crap and I can take you with one arm folded up and stuffed in my back pocket.

When seconds count the cops are only minutes away!

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    Sorry, sometimes I forget you guys have that special secret internal sauce where people throw themselves and you don't have to do anything except collect tuition.

Quote Originally Posted by sha0lin1 View Post
    Very interesting hornets nest that has been stirred up by goju. I came across some information that I am curious about.

Sin Hiang The is SKT's brother. He claims that ICM is his maternal grandfather. SD and SKT do not claim this. There is also a descrepancy in his time line. SD states that ICM was born in 1880 and died in 1976 at the age of 96, while SHT claims that ICM was born in 1882 and died in 1968 at the age of 86. Anyone know why there are such discrepancies?
    This is between GMS and his brother (I will PM you later...leaving work)...out of family respect we leave this alone.

BTW it's Hiang The ...not Sin Hiang The
    Last edited by Baqualin; 05-29-2009 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Sing View Post
    Hey, I'll get beat up for a free trip somewhere cool.

You guys are crap and I can take you with one arm folded up and stuffed in my back pocket.

I just laughed out loud here in the office........everybody is wondering WTF
    Best to you!!....headed home
    BQ

PS
    I have everybody in my Baqua class excited about the portable PVC post...thanks again!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tattooedmonk View Post

Your payment will be just following my instructions without question (within reason), training and conditioning to the best of your ability and never quiting. In addition you will help with the building of my indoor and outdoor training facility.
    It's a sad day when a martial arts teacher has to add "within reason" to that statement... *sigh*
    www.kungnation.com

Pre-order Kung! Twisted Barbarian Felony from your favorite comic shop!

hey il spar but ill be ****ed if ill study under you lol

Up to this point I have refrained from saying anything directly to Goju, but there is a point...

Goju, you do realize that Dr. Kano developed Kodokan Judo from traditional JuJitsu, don't you? Not the reverse? And that most JuJitsu practicioners are fairly competent at stand up, right? Yes, I practicied SD for over 35 years and I have ranking in both Kodokan judo and JuJitsu. While I do not consider you worth a trip, I would gladly open my Louisville dojo to you and let my 18 year old son teach you some of the finer points of traditional martial arts presented in a non-traditional and mixed manner. I honestly believe you would see the light...a very bright Emergency Room light. You, sir, are a joke.

Old and Used, but still potent!

I like the guys in Louisville I will help sponser the trip if I can watch KC