Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Shao-lin Ninjitsu for real?

Quote Originally Posted by NJM View Post
    He was talking about changing the phonetics in transliterations, not changing the phonetics of a word in its original writing system.
    Ummmm nice change in subject. Hatsumi is the last teacher of ninjutsu ( he can spell it anyway he wants an it will be the right way ), everyone came after him, even the other branches of ninjutsu came from him. An he uses Ninjutsu, the widely known fakes use Ninjitsu ( duxx an kim ) .. im sorry i didnt realise you were reading between the lines....

Quote Originally Posted by ammocase View Post
    Ummmm nice change in subject. Hatsumi is the last teacher of ninjutsu ( he can spell it anyway he wants an it will be the right way ), everyone came after him, even the other branches of ninjutsu came from him. An he uses Ninjutsu, the widely known fakes use Ninjitsu ( duxx an kim ) .. im sorry i didnt realise you were reading between the lines....
    Uh, lol? I was responding to unkokusai's post, not changing the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by SenseiShellie View Post
    I'm asking because it is a really bad area and is a Gang territory to a very notorious gang, the Crenshaw Mafia Gang. It's part of the Bloods. I'm not saying that it's an insult to teach them. I'm reading his location on his profile. 54th and Crenshaw. It's a predominantly African American neighborhood. That's why I'm asking. You don't have to go on a rant on me asking a stupid question...that's the area that he's in and it isn't stupid. It is a gang territory and is mostly African American.
    Oh i got you know... like when that guy said he trains in Maine i wisely cracked on asked how many Native Indians he taught hahahahahahaaaa!!!!!

I cant tell whos more retarded.. the main poster or the guy who said i asked a stupid question.... when he asked the stupid question.... dont try so hard....

Uh, lol? I was responding to unkokusai's post, not changing the subject.

Umm no.. go back to the first page when you asked about it the first time ,mr. genuis gangsta.

Umm no.. go back to the first page when you asked about it the first time ,mr. genuis gangsta.
    Yeah, but I wasn't trying to change the subject boyo.

He was talking about changing the phonetics in transliterations, not changing the phonetics of a word in its original writing system.

Would you correct him or wouldn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by unkokusai View Post
    Would you correct him or wouldn't you?
    Yes, because your hypothetical speaker is not changing the phonetics of a transliterated word, rather he is changing the phonetics of a word in its own writing system.

Quote Originally Posted by John Takeshi View Post
    If you're new to the world of Kung Fu and have a questions like: "Is the systen known as Shaolin Ninjitsu real shaolin kung fu???"

I have answers.

Yes, it is for real. It may be the only thing that is real. If you have a Master's Degree from an accredited university, I can enlighten you and relieve you of your burdens while transforming you into a deadly weapon. Unlike sport fighting arts that have been modified, and codified, and feminized to the point of absurdity, or even aestheticized to hide the true killing potential of the really cool moves in the forms (as is prevalent both in so-called traditional shaolin martial arts and wushu), shao-lin ninjitsu preserves shao-lin in all of its martial glory, completely ****genized and as applicable today as it was in yesteryear.

Shaolin ninjitsu was the stealth art practiced by the Ten Tigers of Canton, used for sneaking and reconnaisance in their protection of the province, modified from traditional japanese kata using Hung Gar. You will find a parallel for this transformation in the evolution of Okinawan Karate from Shaolin Crane, only in reverse.

Although many discredit Shao-lin Ninjitsu because of the apparent contradiction in cultures it presents, and are abhorred to learn that the beloved Fei Hung learned the deadly assassin's art, Shao-lin Ninjitsu is truly an art of peace. When involved in conflict, if you kill the aggressor, there is no more conflict, and peace resumes.

I am here at your disposal for any questions concerning my art. You can also speak with me at my Shao-lin Ninjitsu commune, assuming of course you bring proof of your Master's Degree receipt from an accredited university. We're located behind Crenshaw Yoga and Dance. You must enter the CYAD and ask to speak with Rose. When she asks you why you wish to learn Yoga and Dance, you must respond by saying that you seek the mind of the tiger spiritual, and she will usher you to my facility, which is tucked away behind the dance studio.

Good luck with your studies, everyone, and peace.

Grandmaster Sensei John Takeshi
    8th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu, 8th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar

Student of Grandmaster Sensei Takeshi Ukeno
    10th Dan Shao-lin Ninjitsu, 10th Dan Tai Shing Pek Kwar (of Chan Tai San lineage)
    Can you please list and describe each form in Shao-lin Ninjitsu?

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    Five Ryu, Tam Tukashi, shongshan-do...

Quote Originally Posted by The Xia View Post
    Fool! Shaolin Ninjitsu is the form of formlessness. Where is your proof that you have a masters degree? You think you will learn the secrets, HA!
    Bless you

I didn't want to have to embrass John like this, but.......
    Last edited by lkfmdc; 07-21-2010 at 09:07 PM.
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Yes, because your hypothetical speaker is not changing the phonetics of a transliterated word, rather he is changing the phonetics of a word in its own writing system.
    Ok, and if a native Japanese speaker were to write the word for 'beer' by using the Katagana for 'biaru' instead of 'biru' another native Japanese speaker who knew better would be justified in correcting him, right?

What a stupid reply. Why are you concerned about how many african americans he trains? An gang territory? I take if your from you that everyone who lives there are black ... or that the area is only for gangs an owned by gangs... or that you have a single uneducated mind that automatically assumes all black people are in gangs... which stupid choice is it?
    This is exactly right. The implication seemed to be that everyone in this territory was a part of a gang, and everyone in the territory has to be black. As I said, I have a school located at 54th and Crenshaw, and none of my students are black. Again, as I stated before as well: I am located behind Crenshaw Yoga and Dance. Believe me, not everyone here is a "gangsta" (that, my friends, is poor grammar). Would "gangstas" be doing yoga, or dancing? And we're not talking any of that jive hoodlum nonsense, like crippin' or breakin'....or whatsoever it is they call those antics nowadays. We're talking modern, balletic dancing, that verily exudes the essences of grace. As it is, all of my students are required to complete 3 years of modern dance under the tutelage of its senior instructor to amplify their graceful movements.

It seems to me that the Koreans are the main problem in this area. They operate most of the local convenience stores, and generally give the locals a hard time when they're shopping. They think all the black people are stealing from them. A man can't even purchase a forty without being tailed by one of the clerks, suspiciously.

I have worked out various deals with the Crenshaw Mafia to keep myself and the students safe, but I would dare say--they look out for me twice as hard, to keep themselves and their homies safe.

Shao-lin Ninjitsu is true. You can believe me. I practice it daily. Scout's honor.

Quote Originally Posted by ingchao View Post

"Admiral Kwan's naginata" - there's you're your tip-off of the validty of these posts.

Who calls him Admiral?
    Before the westernization of my homeland, the title "General" was not in existence. He was called "Admiral" not so much because that was his official title, so much as it was the best approximation that Grandmaster Sensei had when translating his name. Technically, it is "Divine Guardian Guan Yu." Admiral is a good translation/transliteration for "Guardian," and suggested how admirable he truly was.

As for the naginata, it's the same weapon as the kwan dao. Or at least it used to be, before the samurai changed it because of stringent local laws imposed upon them by the shogun, which barred all chinese martial arts and chinese weapons. We adopted the naginata to conform to the laws, and the shogun let us be for the time.

"Ninjitsu" is the improper spelling for the art by the way, its Ninjutsu, people who spell it that way are frauds, such as Frank Duxx ( who never proved these bloodsport matches, an whos teacher an style doesnt exist in any records ) an Ashida Kim ( who time an time again has be uncovered to be a fake )..

You obviously have no idea whatsoever about what you are talking about.

Ninjitsu is the same word as Ninjutsu. I am a ninja. I am not a nunja, or a ninju. Wehether or not we practice ninjitsu or ninjutsu, all who swear an oath to the life are ninja.

You are obviously a nincompoop. Or is it nuncumpup?