Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: This is Pak Mei Master Simon Lui Long Chun

Quote Originally Posted by diego View Post
    about a year ago when I started to relax enough to understand the BM posture I realized I would hate to fight someone now...If a junkie robber tried to attack me I would probably use basic boxing technique I wouldn't be able to slow down if I ran through him with sub jee footwork and i really dont want to jik bo his eye then sink a heart punch to his throat or go hop gar and kick him in the nuts and hammerfist the back of his neck...that **** is grimy or what if I have a pocketknife on me am I going to start jik bo'n at his face and chest?. fuk that You're better off just to submit him.

LOL very nice diego.

You see Mr Yum cha, Merci of this-Self control speaks much louder.

Indecently diego when would you use your Pm on anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Chi View Post
    LOL very nice diego.

You see Mr Yum cha, Merci of this-Self control speaks much louder.

Indecently diego when would you use your Pm on anyone?
    Mr Dark Chi, what is the correct answer to "when would you use your Pm on anyone?" What's the correct answer at least for you?
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by ;1133648
    Mr Dark Chi, what is the correct answer to "when would you use your Pm on anyone?" What's the correct answer at least for you?
    Hmm tricky wasn't expecting this question to return so quick to me

Mr Faruq you must be blessed with pretty good insight.

My answer is simple-I would only use pak mei hands for my immediate Family eg not my brothers,sisters,mom,dad,cousins,uncles,grandmothe rs,grand fathers,great grand fathers...................list goes on-NOT them.oh and yes I would kill for them if needed eg we got into a war or invaded etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ;1133648
    Strange its meant tobe Faruq the quote but has changed to ;1133648 (sigh)machines great arn't they?

Hmm tricky wasn't expecting this question to return so quick to me

Mr Faruq you must be blessed with pretty good insight.

My answer is simple-I would only use pak mei hands for my immediate Family eg not my brothers,sisters,mom,dad,cousins,uncles,grandmothe rs,grand fathers,great grand fathers...................list goes on-NOT them.oh and yes I would kill for them if needed eg we got into a war or invaded etc.
    I understand.
    I was on the metro earlier, deep in meditation, when a ruffian came over and started causing trouble. He started pushing me with his bag, steadily increasing the force until it became very annoying. When I turned to him, before I could ask him to stop, he immediately started hurling abuse like a scoundrel. I performed a basic chin na - carotid artery strike combination and sent him to sleep. The rest of my journey was very peaceful, and passersby hailed me as a hero - Warrior Man

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    I understand.
    Really? Then you must be a Master.

Really? Then you must be a Master.
    LOL I wish.

Quote Originally Posted by Faruq View Post
    LOL I wish.
    Mr Faruq
    It is all within,however these days all you have to do is do a few YT clips and hey! you can be a Grand Master LOL

Mr Faruq
    It is all within,however these days all you have to do is do a few YT clips and hey! you can be a Grand Master LOL
    I'd much rather have the skill and knowledge (and master Cantonese, Hakka and Mandarin) with no one but my family knowing than have some title. It wasn't my destiny I guess:-( I would never want to have a kung fu school.

Quote Originally Posted by ;1133964
    I'd much rather have the skill and knowledge (and master Cantonese, Hakka and Mandarin) with no one but my family knowing than have some title. It wasn't my destiny I guess:-( I would never want to have a kung fu school.
    you do know that the movements of kung fu are fundamental?I can easily teach a man in a wheel chair Kung fu believe it or not.

The movements are but a bonus lol.

Let me explain the Body,Mind and spirit please Mr Faruq.Or do you fancy a shot?

you do know that the movements of kung fu are fundamental?I can easily teach a man in a wheel chair Kung fu believe it or not.

The movements are but a bonus lol.

Let me explain the Body,Mind and spirit please Mr Faruq.Or do you fancy a shot?
    No sir. I think I'll be quiet this time around and let you grown folks speak.

Quote Originally Posted by faruq View Post
    No sir. I think I'll be quiet this time around and let you grown folks speak.
    LOL you're meant to rise up to the challenge sir.

Where are my manners how about Mr Duke or you Mr Yum Cha?

care to explain the Body,Mind and spirit? your take on it of course.

LOL, I haven't the knowledge to begin. Please just tell us, Mr Dark Chi.

wow, very mystical postings here in the southern forum.