Thread: The Destruction of the official version of 9-11 continues!!!

The Destruction of the official version of 9-11 continues!!!

Here is a naive caller being "enlightened", with EVIDENCE, to the fact that 9-11 was an inside job.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMjgy...eature=related

Caveat.

If you wanna research 9/11 and relay info you should probably find a better source than jones and and his red herring conspiracies. 9/11 was executed by israeli mossad who had the remote control technology and access to the air traffic control systems. Only a few republicans knew who was behind it. They likely requested the mossad to provide them with a pretext for the afghan war. Using the CIA for such a job would be too risky. The "hijackers" were just useful idiots.

Also silverstein's demolition of bldg 7 was another red herring to lead researchers down the wrong trail. He is likely a mossad agent himself. The collapse of the twin towers was just a bonus. They would have been condemned and demolished if they hadn't fallen. Fortunately silverstein won't have to bother with asbestos removal or the cost of demolition now.

It was gerbils. I don't have to prove anything. I can just say it, and if I use enough "!!"s and "WAKE UP!!"s, I will be credible...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

re

It wouldn't matter if you could. The rich and powerful never suffer for their crimes.

But do not be suckered into phony conspiracies about controlled demolition, destroyed evidence or a missile hitting the pentagon.

http://www.dcmilitary.com/dcmilitary.../12279-1.shtml

Quote Originally Posted by bustr View Post
    If you wanna research 9/11 and relay info you should probably find a better source than jones and and his red herring conspiracies. 9/11 was executed by israeli mossad who had the remote control technology and access to the air traffic control systems. Only a few republicans knew who was behind it. They likely requested the mossad to provide them with a pretext for the afghan war. Using the CIA for such a job would be too risky. The "hijackers" were just useful idiots.

Also silverstein's demolition of bldg 7 was another red herring to lead researchers down the wrong trail. He is likely a mossad agent himself. The collapse of the twin towers was just a bonus. They would have been condemned and demolished if they hadn't fallen. Fortunately silverstein won't have to bother with asbestos removal or the cost of demolition now.
    I understand what you are getting at, however, the real issue is that there WAS a conspiracy and that elements of the US government - at the highest levels - including the President, were involved.

This means that heads have to role but all we have seen is, supposedly intelligent, people going to denial mode and sticking to the official fantasy versions of the story which are much more unbelievable than the nuttiest of the conspiracy theories.

HW108

PS. It is my understanding that Mossad works hand in hand with US and the various European Intelligence agencies. IMHO, it is very probable that at the highest levels they amalgamate into a single entity.
    Last edited by Hardwork108; 05-17-2010 at 09:44 PM.

Greetings,

Hardwork 108:

You need to go back to what you posted up. That Jones guy deftly dodges the caller's questions by stating the beliefs of others and by saying "it's true". He deliberately does not make a declaratory statement because he would then have to prove it. He really knows how to defend himself and would be darn good at MMA.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

Hardwork 108:

You need to go back to what you posted up. That Jones guy deftly dodges the caller's questions by stating the beliefs of others and by saying "it's true". He deliberately does not make a declaratory statement because he would then have to prove it.
    IMHO, Jones made a good argument against the caller. He quoted valid sources for his conclusions. These are sources, that for the most part) have been ignored by the main stream (controlled) media.

There are many researchers that have torn the official version of 9-11 to shreds and are continuing as we speak. One of the main factors that stops people seeing the real picture of this tragic event is the fact that deep inside they are programmed to think that the government would not do such a thing, because they are caring human beings. The minute that we realize that at the higher levels they are just a bunch of hand picked psychopaths who are there working for the interests of a corporate elite, then things become clearer.

Anyway, that is my take on the whole thing....

The state that resembles a middle finger.
    tinfoil hats for everyone yayyyyyy......
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i had an old taichi lady talk smack behind my back. i mean comon man, come on. if it was 200 years ago,, mebbe i wouldve smacked her and took all her monehs.
    Originally posted by Bawang
    i am manly and strong. do not insult me cracker.

Quote Originally Posted by bustr View Post
    Thank you for the links. I managed to watch the first one that touches upon familiar themes that people should make the time and familiarize themselves with.

I will be watching the whole of the second link very soon.

Thanks again.