Thread: Inquiry about Bak Fu Pai

And...

THE CIRCLE JERK WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bukkakes next. YEAAAAAAAAAAH!

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    And...

THE CIRCLE JERK WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bukkakes next. YEAAAAAAAAAAH!
    of course it does. it always wins when the subject matter is ridiculous.
    If there was an ounce of kung fu in what bfp puts out there, I think you would hear a lot of debate instead of one guy going "yes it is" and ten guys with long experience in kungfu saying "no it isn't"

lol.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I am waiting for the BOOK!
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

That's just the first book, which covered the original covenant, namely that the chosen people will pay on the first and fifteenth, and additional fees will be dealt with at the time of agreement.

That book became of less importance once the tale of the rebirth of the fly messiah was told. According to the new covenant, we must follow the way of the fly messiah, which preaches forgiveness, kindness, benevolence, rightousness, and certain and painful death to whosoever does not follow the ways of the fly messiah.

There are some who will suggest that the latter part is a bit off, and is a human misunderstanding of the words of the fly messiah, but these people are mostly the descendents of the forced converts of the first inquisition, as, in fly inquisitions even more than human ones, no one escapes the Spanish inquisition.

There is a later reading in which the fly messiah apparently wants us all to wear magic underwear and marry our young relatives, not really sure how that relates.

However, there are some who still believe in the words of the old covenant, and deal harshly with those who do not pay on the first and the fifteenth, with additional fees dealt with at the time of agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Elbows View Post
    That's just the first book, which covered the original covenant, namely that the chosen people will pay on the first and fifteenth, and additional fees will be dealt with at the time of agreement.

That book became of less importance once the tale of the rebirth of the fly messiah was told. According to the new covenant, we must follow the way of the fly messiah, which preaches forgiveness, kindness, benevolence, rightousness, and certain and painful death to whosoever does not follow the ways of the fly messiah.

There are some who will suggest that the latter part is a bit off, and is a human misunderstanding of the words of the fly messiah, but these people are mostly the descendents of the forced converts of the first inquisition, as, in fly inquisitions even more than human ones, no one escapes the Spanish inquisition.

There is a later reading in which the fly messiah apparently wants us all to wear magic underwear and marry our young relatives, not really sure how that relates.

However, there are some who still believe in the words of the old covenant, and deal harshly with those who do not pay on the first and the fifteenth, with additional fees dealt with at the time of agreement.
    Apostate...

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    Apostate...
    Technically, the only words of the fly messiah that reached us were "Help me..."

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    I am waiting for the BOOK!

He should resurrect Billy Mays as his pitchman!
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Quote Originally Posted by IronWeasel View Post
    He should resurrect Billy Mays as his pitchman!
    Have you accepted the power of oxiclean into your life?

David Jameison,

That's cool. I realize that. I will asume that you are knowledgeable about Kung Fu as well, as I have to assume that about everyone on this board.

So, tell me, what's wrong with the iron palm methods that BFP uses? The iron body? The two man stuff? What is wrong with it? It all looks pretty normal to me. What is wrong with it?

Aside from the Bukakke fly shiit?

'I got a loan and opened up a school!'

Keep going with the Bukkake fly shiit yeaaaaaaah!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjAZloVS024

"But I was doing that at cataloguing speed, man!"

All fun. Who's next in line for the Bu Kak! Go centipede, go!

Quote Originally Posted by TAO YIN View Post
    David Jameison,

That's cool. I realize that. I will asume that you are knowledgeable about Kung Fu as well, as I have to assume that about everyone on this board.

So, tell me, what's wrong with the iron palm methods that BFP uses? The iron body? The two man stuff? What is wrong with it? It all looks pretty normal to me. What is wrong with it?

Aside from the Bukakke fly shiit?
    It is all a weak imitation from my view point. Ineffective and in many cases laughable.

Side by side with "genuine" practitioners of these arts, doo wai looks like an idiot hack. There is no comparison.

Do you really think his stuff looks normal? really? I think the tom foolery with that camp is 100% self evident. From wrapping straight swords to dressing up and throwing weakly formed punches while not even connected to the ground!

outstandingly poor performances over and over again, utter failure to demonstrate any real kungfu and of course spurious and false claims.

junk.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    of course it does. it always wins when the subject matter is ridiculous.
    If there was an ounce of kung fu in what bfp puts out there, I think you would hear a lot of debate instead of one guy going "yes it is" and ten guys with long experience in kungfu saying "no it isn't"

lol.
    You make it sound like the 10 guys can't be wrong! A circle Jerk is not a debate! Then you wonder why more dont come on here to debate.

My dude I've been training for 27 yrs now. I've been involved in the arts since the age of 7 and have been doing hands since the age of 10 (full contact, I've never fought point). So whatcha saying!!! Your experience counts more then mine? Yeah Right!! I'll continue to use and learn what I know works for me.

Did you look at the clip I posted of my sifu doing Wun Yeurn and Bak Fu? You want to see good BFP...take a look at the clip. I posted it earlier, but I'll post it again. My fav. is when the vid hits 1.26.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheWBBM#p/a/u/1/TDVuttau-As - There's nothing mystical about this clip...jus good Kung Fu.

Buby

Jamieson,

Okay, cool. Here we go then. You see it as a cheap imitation of what? Bak Mei? Bak Mei just looks like a cheap imitation of Boxing. Boxing looks like a cheap imitation of not being able to afford a knife...

On the net, I have seen one example of Doo Wai that is, so-so. The rest I have seen of it, is shiit. Unless we are talking for an 80 year old man. However, I have seen excellent examples.

The swords, and dresses, and stories, and all around psychological mess, yeah, I have not a clue about that. but can make a good guess. Anyhow, I agree with you there.

For the iron body training regiments, what is wrong with it? I see it as pretty beneficial. For their iron palm, such as their water training...Again what is wrong with it? It makes pretty good sense really and seems to work just fine. Their forms are pretty basic, gussied up Bak Mei if you want to look at it that way. Again what is wrong with them? How are they not efficient in a fight? Their two man stuff? Why is it bad and what have you actually seen of it?

I am not talking about people doing whatever bad,,,on the net. I am saying, the actual stuff, what is bad about it? If a person trains it to fight with it, how does it not work? How is it any different? What makes it different?

[QUOTE=David Jamieson;1032924]
    Do you really think his stuff looks normal? really? I think the tom foolery with that camp is 100% self evident. From wrapping straight swords to dressing up and throwing weakly formed punches while not even connected to the ground!

One doesn't need to be connected to the ground in order to Fajin. Thats where the spine comes into play. Jook Lum Mantis has the same theory! Do you know your short hand?

Yes, it does look normal! I hit bags to train my iron palm...How many schools don't train in the same fashion. I put on Jow and hit a bag. Whats so Tom Foolery about that. The only Tom Foolery is you making believe you know what we train. Which is very obvious that you don't. Let me find out, you think I train with a Merlin hat on.LOLOL

Buby
    Last edited by Jorge; 08-18-2010 at 03:55 PM.

Look guys, if you wanna cling to that crap, go ahead. It's your crap and not mine.
    I don't have a personal agenda, I'm just pointing out my observations according to what doo wai has provided everybody with over he years.

he is a charlatan. But if you've wasted a good chunk of your life following him, then, well I guess you will cling to it rather than take a look at what it really is.

hanging bags for IP eh? ok, at what stage do you use a hanging bag?

I personally have never used a hanging bag in IP although I do regularly use a heavy bag and am familiar with both the indirect and direct methods of developing Iron Palm. the heavy bag has nothing to do with the IP though. at least, not that which I have learned.

anyway, I"m not going to try to convince you. You've already convinced yourself.

Nobody defends this eejot except people who have paid him through the nose for his junk.
    Kung Fu is good for you.