Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: That's It For Me Guys, Someone E-Mail Me When Jamieson Is Canned And I'll Be Back!

That's It For Me Guys, Someone E-Mail Me When Jamieson Is Canned And I'll Be Back!

That's It For Me Guys, Someone E-Mail Me When Jamieson Is Canned And I'll Be Back!

It went straight to his head and he can't even take criticism! We need someone with maturity as moderator, NOT a petulant child!

See you guys later! I'll remember the good times with you all!

It was good knowing you, be well
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

closed in 5....4.....3.....2......

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    closed in 5....4.....3.....2......
    nah, he'll just delete the whole thing

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

It didn't go to my head Scott. But ok, bye?

Your thread whining about a moderator is not in keeping with the forum.
    You could easily be an adult and discuss with me through PM's your concrns, but instead you chose to put on a big colorful hat and blow into a big loud horn about how much you think it's wrong that I should be moderating.

Yeah, that's real mature Scott and then calling to have me canned?

Canned? I took this on to help get rid of trolls and now that we are somewhat there, you want to start with that?

Perhaps you can return with a better attitude Mr. Scott R. Brown.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

As for the individuals who seem to be really getting p-o'd at my moderation?

Yes, it is expected you will be the ones to grow most concerned as it is often you who do some of the more egregious, vindictive deliberately combative posting there is here.

So, I am doing something right. Scott is just egotistical to the extreme. That's cool, lot's of internet keyboard warriors are. That's life.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Cleopatra , Queen of denile

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    Cleopatra , Queen of denile
    he sure is, and you can be too.
    meh.

I can't please everyone. I don't even try.

My concern is not Scott's feelings or points of view, or yours.

My concern is to find a way to have harmony in this forum.
    TO get rid of the overtly and consistently negative types and to get rid of trolls and hold the Ts&Cs of membership here clearly.

Abide like a dude or take a walk. That's how it goes.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    You are making supposition.
    If you guys take it far enough, I will delete it.
    But that's your choice, isn't it?

I'm not sorry for getting rid of baiting, whining, belligerence, insults, etc. Really, I'm not.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

FWIW, DJ, you're one of the reasons I don't post much anymore.

You most certainly have let this moderation business go to your head. So much so that I try to avoid any thread that involves your posts.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

That's fine.

But, the fact that you're projecting onto me is weird?

Why would my being a moderator here cause you to stop posting?

Were you intending to post something that you knew would be moderated?
    Were you intending to start an argument that you knew would get a thread closed?
    Were you doing these things like arguing for the sake of it?

If not, then no need to fear James C.

If content is relevant I want to see it and I want to contribute too!

Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

I'm not sorry for getting rid of baiting, whining, belligerence, insults, etc. Really, I'm not.
    Which would be fine if it applied to everyone, but it doesn't as demonstrated by the fact that you left this up.

Seems like you are fine with some people throwing out insults.

-----------------------------------------------
    Dale Dugas

You are nothing but a cowardly mouthboxer.

We all know your type.

You are a closet warrior, who wants to try and make people feel bad about themselves.

I always open my doors for toolbags such as yourself to come and prove me wrong.

Still no one has ever come to get their ass handed to them by me.

---------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by faxiapreta; 08-05-2011 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    It didn't go to my head Scott. But ok, bye?

Your thread whining about a moderator is not in keeping with the forum.
    You could easily be an adult and discuss with me through PM's your concrns, but instead you chose to put on a big colorful hat and blow into a big loud horn about how much you think it's wrong that I should be moderating.

Yeah, that's real mature Scott and then calling to have me canned?

Canned? I took this on to help get rid of trolls and now that we are somewhat there, you want to start with that?

Perhaps you can return with a better attitude Mr. Scott R. Brown.
    You have acted like a two year old since you have become a moderator again! If you want to act like the big man and criticize me you could have PM'd me to discuss my concerns with me too couldn't have you? I posted that thread to test your fairness. A moderator should be able to take criticism and allow a thread criticizing him! You couldn't even do that!

But instead you made my point for me by acting just like the child you have always been here.

I don't know how things are run in Canada, but in America we criticize those in power as a means to keep them honest and fair.

Only cowards can't take criticism and belittle those who criticize them!

I may be gone now, but you will always be a coward!

geeze Louise now i remember why i dont like to post in this section of the forum, you guys complain to much, check between your legs and make sure your sack is still there. scott if you had a problem with jameson you should taken it to him personally like a man. not actually call up to have him canned...what kind of crap is that? and i dont know whats going on up here in the madness forum as i like to call the kung fu forum. but i think we are all adults here and things can be settled in an adult way of just addressing your problem to the one you have problems with, not trying to circumvent that person or airing your grievance to the whole world. as for jameson it seems that more then one person has a problem with you for whatever reason(ive actually never had a problem with you, but then again i dont post much in this section because its filled with grown up babies) maybe you should asses what you are doing wrong and make some changes, even if you are doing a good job. that might be just your opinion on the matter other may feel different....anyway lets loosen up we come on here to talk about martial arts, and maybe get a laugh or two. there is more going on this world and im pretty sure in your lives then KFM online.